Waiting list

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Waiting list

#1 Post by Rukellian »

For those who would like to join the campaign when and if a spot opens up. Here's the list so far:

Distorted Humor
JuhaCornelius
Dizlexus
Zhym
MonkeyWrench
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

Storycrafter
Squire
Squire

Re: Waiting list

#2 Post by Storycrafter »

I'm going to offer up my seat. I have a lot going on right now and I don't think my heart is in another game at this moment. I hope you enjoy your time in this campaign -- it sounds fun.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Waiting list

#3 Post by Rukellian »

Waiting list has been updated. Thank you for your interest everyone! :D
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

Return to “Fabricator of Planes: a Rukellian Module”