OOC: For Chit chat

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: OOC: For Chit chat

#21 Post by Rukellian »

option 2 Randy, pick option 2! :D
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

SocraticLawyer
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#22 Post by SocraticLawyer »

I agree. #2!
How do we know you're not a donkey-brained man?

NPC_Randy
Scout
Scout

#23 Post by NPC_Randy »

Very well...option 2 it is. Although, I did modify the image slightly, I still went with the same base pic. I'm one of those obsessive-compulsive people that just can't leave well-enough alone.

Distorted Humor
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#24 Post by Distorted Humor »

I plan to slow it to the published 3 a week format.

ANyways, the group needs to decide marching order.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#25 Post by Rukellian »

So that I don't get carried away, how exactly will this system work? Is it post as much as you want 3 days of a week or, just 3 single posts spread through out the week? I'm at a loss as to how often I'm allowed to post for this campaign. As the DM you allowed the initial flood of posts in the beginning because I guess that is commonplace, but being as excited as I am about this campaign, I look forward to it on a daily basis, and will probably continue to do so for quite a while. Will I just have to bite the bullet and force myself to not post on certain days? :lol: :?

I moved this conversation piece to the RPG Discussion forum, I think its a more appropriate place for this kind of question.
Last edited by Rukellian on Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

NPC_Randy
Scout
Scout

#26 Post by NPC_Randy »

Rukellian wrote:So that I don't get carried away, how exactly will this system work? Is it post as much as you want 3 days of a week or, just 3 single posts spread through out the week? I'm at a loss as to how often I'm allowed to post for this campaign. As the DM you allowed the initial flood of posts in the beginning because I guess that is commonplace, but being as excited as I am about this campaign, I look forward to it on a daily basis, and will probably continue to do so for quite a while. Will I just have to bite the bullet and force myself to not post on certain days? :lol: :?
Rukellian is only permitted to post once on leap year when there is a full moon. The post must be made between the hours of 3:00 AM and 3:01 AM Greenwich Mean Time on the same year that there is an election in the Principality of Liechtenstein.
:lol:

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#27 Post by Rukellian »

NPC_Randy wrote:
Rukellian wrote:So that I don't get carried away, how exactly will this system work? Is it post as much as you want 3 days of a week or, just 3 single posts spread through out the week? I'm at a loss as to how often I'm allowed to post for this campaign. As the DM you allowed the initial flood of posts in the beginning because I guess that is commonplace, but being as excited as I am about this campaign, I look forward to it on a daily basis, and will probably continue to do so for quite a while. Will I just have to bite the bullet and force myself to not post on certain days? :lol: :?
Rukellian is only permitted to post once on leap year when there is a full moon. The post must be made between the hours of 3:00 AM and 3:01 AM Greenwich Mean Time on the same year that there is an election in the Principality of Liechtenstein.
:lol:
:D ...wait what!?! :shock:

Distorted Humor
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#28 Post by Distorted Humor »

I moved this conversation piece to the RPG Discussion forum, I think its a more appropriate place for this kind of question.
The DM will update 3 x a week or so :lol:

GronkTheBold
Scout
Scout

#29 Post by GronkTheBold »

I will be going away for a few days, so I unfortunately won't be able to post in the PBP for a while (although I will post if I can). See ye all in a week!
That low level hireling who carries the ten foot poles...

ST4TICStriker
Strider
Strider

#30 Post by ST4TICStriker »

NPC_Randy wrote: OOC: Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't Gorek be the only one who knew what the inscription on the ring said?

OOC: The info I used was gained from the wall that Agathon read.
In all likelihood the ring does not belong to the troll slayer, but you are correct. Neither of our characters even know about the exsistance of a troll slayer.

Distorted Humor
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#31 Post by Distorted Humor »

I will make sure to PM future info like that, though in all fairness, it is a inscription that any literate PC could of read.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#32 Post by Rukellian »

Apathy Jesus/ his character Zilnias, has yet to post for awhile now. 11 days roughly. I don't see any away from keyboard messages or statements of being away in general (work-related, vacation, ect.). Did we lose him? I'm going to need to know, if only for the accuracy of the maps I will be making.

Distorted Humor
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#33 Post by Distorted Humor »

even if he leaves the game, his PC will be around till you get back to town. Then he might be NPCed or taken over by another player or so on.

NPC_Randy
Scout
Scout

#34 Post by NPC_Randy »

Distorted Humor wrote:even if he leaves the game, his PC will be around till you get back to town. Then he might be NPCed or taken over by another player or so on.
Or taken over by a DOPPELGANGER!!!

:shock: DUM DUM DUM DUMMMMMMM :o

Distorted Humor
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#35 Post by Distorted Humor »

I may have found a player for Zilnias

Distorted Humor
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#36 Post by Distorted Humor »

Just as a note, I am enjoying the Role PLaying of this group, there will be XP awards for this, and I normally do not give out such things.

NPC_Randy
Scout
Scout

#37 Post by NPC_Randy »

Happy birthday, and thanks for all the fun, Gary.

"I would like the world to remember me as the guy who really enjoyed playing games and sharing his knowledge and his fun pastimes with everybody else."
-Gary Gygax: GameSpy interview, Pt. 2 (16 August 2004)

Distorted Humor
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#38 Post by Distorted Humor »

Cool!

Sorry for the delays, it appears that every 4th week or so at work I get buried in work!

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#39 Post by Rukellian »

Hey guys... is this game still up? Or does it need to be shelved for now? I knew things would slow down eventually, but I didn't expect it to be this slow hehe.

Distorted Humor
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#40 Post by Distorted Humor »

Sorry, work got hecktic, I am back

Return to “Adventures in the Barrowmaze”