Request and inquiry

This forum is for users to make requests of the admins. This includes starting new campaigns, archiving old campaigns, adding player sub-forums to existing campaigns, and anything else that the user cannot do and must be completed by admins.
subaltari
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Request and inquiry

#1 Post by subaltari »

A question: once a subforum is created, can the title be changed?

The reason I ask: I'm thinking about starting a conspiracy/weird war RPG set during the Vietnam War. The rule set would be decided after polling interested players in the recruitment thread. What I would like to do is start setting up the subforum and filling it with rules-neutral information and such.

Working title: 'Nam 1966 (rules TBD)
Hvalreki's Repo Men (CT): Gabe Garcia, 7A8772 age 22 (1 term Marines); Autorifle-1, Cutlass-2, Tactics-1, Vacc-1.
OM's Wandering Windswept Wastelands (Hyperborea 3e): Magda thugatêr Erebos, 2nd level Ixian Witch
Spearmint's Barrowmaze (1e): Elbart, 1st level human 'riverman'

dmw71
POWAH!
POWAH!

Re: Request and inquiry

#2 Post by dmw71 »

subaltari wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:08 pm The rule set would be decided after polling interested players in the recruitment thread.
It is possible to be changed, yes, but it's a bit more involved, as both forums and groups (a behind the scenes thing) use the same name.

Is it possible to use the recruitment post to resolve the rule system to be used first?
-- Project --
Playtest: Untitled Project (1e)
-- DM --
Greyhawk Campaign: Sandbox (1e)
(Status: Archived)

subaltari
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Re: Request and inquiry

#3 Post by subaltari »

Yes, I can absolutely do the recruiting and sort out the rules with my players first. I will also continue to work on the info posts offline, in preparation.

Thank you!
Hvalreki's Repo Men (CT): Gabe Garcia, 7A8772 age 22 (1 term Marines); Autorifle-1, Cutlass-2, Tactics-1, Vacc-1.
OM's Wandering Windswept Wastelands (Hyperborea 3e): Magda thugatêr Erebos, 2nd level Ixian Witch
Spearmint's Barrowmaze (1e): Elbart, 1st level human 'riverman'

Return to “Admin Requests”