Trial Run

Bhart
Ranger
Ranger

Re: Trial Run

#141 Post by Bhart »

onlyme wrote:SO, Flambeau knows she is lying, and also has a wrathful streak. So, it makes sense that the reaction should be to use force early and often. However, I have no clue what force she has to use...ie how the magic itself works.
Yes you anger very easily. :D
Just pick a spell from the list on the character sheet. Try Pilum of Fire or Arc of Fiery Ribbons. We will help with the calculations. :)

onlyme
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#142 Post by onlyme »

Bhart wrote:
onlyme wrote:SO, Flambeau knows she is lying, and also has a wrathful streak. So, it makes sense that the reaction should be to use force early and often. However, I have no clue what force she has to use...ie how the magic itself works.
Yes you anger very easily. :D
Just pick a spell from the list on the character sheet. Try Pilum of Fire or Arc of Fiery Ribbons. We will help with the calculations. :)
Arc of Fiery Ribbons sounds delightful... Plus it hits all 6 of them, apparently.
Dandelion - female half-orc beautyqueen in training (The Lone City in the Wildlands) OSRIC
Halfpint - female halfling badgirl wannabe (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL
Mark'd - charismatic human fighter (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL

Bhart
Ranger
Ranger

#143 Post by Bhart »

I'm sorry guys. I really hate to do this, but work is keeping me very busy right now and I can barely keep up with my games. I'm going to put this game on hold temporarily until my schedule lightens up.

Realistically it will be the end of August before I have a chance of resuming this.

Return to “Ars Magica - A New Covenant”