Current Events in Chybisa

Rex
gurusql
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Current Events in Chybisa

#61 Post by gurusql »

Beryl

Beryl perks up at the mention of seeing this outpost. Way to much sky in the short term.

shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#62 Post by shaidar »

Arngier

"Could send letter to lord after breakfast, then wait day for reply and leave for outpost in morning. Gives time to buy provisions. Some could go ahead today, but travelling in small group can be dangerous."

Ahlmzhad
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#63 Post by Ahlmzhad »

Murgar

"Yeah leave the Khuzdul out of the letter. Just use the truth about Sir Gerolt being called away suddenly. Basically hint that we must also be about "his" business.
Then Sir Gerolt and his fanily will be the focus not us or the Khuzdul."
Turning to the Dwarf "This Baron's involvement is that Gerolt felt obliged to get his approval before he could do anything. Approval of his actions was important to Gerolt. Not being part of this Baron's people not so much for us. What we want to do is make the outpost a place for us and others to live. With a though that it could be defended, and was on a road that could then be reopened and prove a boon to us."

sulldawga
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#64 Post by sulldawga »

Ingram says, I believe we are all in agreement, yes? I will write the letter and we can go about our business, unless anyone objects.

And if not, is our next order of business returning to the outpost or seeking an audience with the King? I personally would not mind seeing the outpost for myself and getting a feel for the area. But I don't know if our newly arrived Khuzdul friends have pressing business at court.

Marullus
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#65 Post by Marullus »

Lharzin listens as Murgar responds, then affirms with a simple nod. "A place for our kind to stay, that they could come down from Azadmere and find welcome as they bring trade to Chibysa, would please the King," she replies. "On this we can have an accord, and I can support that claim to the King. It sounds like we needn't the Baron, without your Sir Gerolt?"

To Arngier she replies, "How far is the journey? How many days should we provision for to stay? I would greatly like to spend some time communing with the stone. How far then is it from the outpost to the king, or would you need to return here first?" Turning to Beryl she adds, "In the morning suits me, how about you, Beryl? I can prepare in my wagon. Would you like to stay tonight in the Inn to plan with the men?"

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#66 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Marullus wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:20 pm Lharzin listens as Murgar responds, then affirms with a simple nod. "A place for our kind to stay, that they could come down from Azadmere and find welcome as they bring trade to Chibysa, would please the King," she replies. "On this we can have an accord, and I can support that claim to the King. It sounds like we needn't the Baron, without your Sir Gerolt?"

To Arngier she replies, "How far is the journey? How many days should we provision for to stay? I would greatly like to spend some time communing with the stone. How far then is it from the outpost to the king, or would you need to return here first?" Turning to Beryl she adds, "In the morning suits me, how about you, Beryl? I can prepare in my wagon. Would you like to stay tonight in the Inn to plan with the men?"
Algrim replies back "Glad I am ta hear ya say that. I ain't fer monkyin with these human politics."
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#67 Post by shaidar »

Arngeir

"Is a couple of days on foot to get there, a little more in wagon, road not good in places. King is here in Burzyn. So four or five days there and back, and however long you want to stay. We should not wait too long to see King to secure future of outpost."

GreyWolfVT

#68 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Algrim cuts in "Tha outpost is only bout a day er two from ere. It ain't too bad of a trek."
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

Marullus
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#69 Post by Marullus »

Lharzin nods, then slides some coins across the table to Beryl. "no more than two weeks, then, for provisions. Beryl can pay for what we need. We must plan time to make the road suitable for wagons and identify which portions will need real construction."

shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#70 Post by shaidar »

Arngeir looks at Murgar and the others.

"Then a mule we might need, to help carry food for the time."

Marullus
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#71 Post by Marullus »

"...I would rather bring my wagon," she replies, "if we can clear it enough to do so. If not, my two ponies can carry supplies. I would feel more prepared with my wagon, though."

shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#72 Post by shaidar »

Arngeir

"Will need to do some clearing of way for wagon, but should get there. Was thinking of mule for my own uses, we might need need more...flexibility is right word, yes?"

Those that have been travelling with Arngeir for a while would have noticed a small but noticeable improvement in his Harnic over the last few weeks.

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#73 Post by Rex »

You could leave the wagon at the village of Meldun and the ponies can be taken into the outpost but the wagon obviously can't. Reminder that a Harnic week is 10 days, 3 weeks per Harnic month.

GreyWolfVT

#74 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Algrim "Ain't no road yet, but we might need ta gather some goats er mules. Dunno that yer wagon'd make tha trip."

sulldawga
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#75 Post by sulldawga »

Ingram says, I'd assume at least a tenday. Two days there and two days back, with three days to check out the interior and three for the exterior.

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#76 Post by Rex »

Ingram gets his writing materials and drafts a letter to the Baron.

Everyone else spends the rest of the day gathering supplies for the week (10 days) or so at the outpost.

Begin your journey the 11th of Larane.

Anything you wish to buy please note and add to your inventory. Ask for prices if you need help with it.

Marullus
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#77 Post by Marullus »

Lharzin had given Beryl coin to buy 10 days provisions for the group. She occupies herself ensuring she can lock her wagon and proceed with the ponies when the time comes.

Ahlmzhad
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#78 Post by Ahlmzhad »

Murgar

Busies himself with finding things he believes are needed.

sastaz
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#79 Post by sastaz »

Hi guys, sorry, the flu and work kept me away for a while, but Turnip will be joining in now as we start in another (?) thread while travelling.

GreyWolfVT

#80 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Algrim will just stock back up on rations, maybe some good dwarven ale to bring back to the outpost, and i suppose a goat to carry it all on.

Return to “Rex's HarnWorld Campaign (HarnMaster Sandbox)”