Character Generation

TheMyth
Dicey
Tracker
Tracker

Re: Character Generation

#81 Post by Dicey »

Sure, that makes sense! I also thought of it (and being unknowlingly a bastard of a prince) as hooks for sub-plots or intrigue if you were into such style of play.

TheMyth
Ranger
Ranger

#82 Post by TheMyth »

Dicey wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:00 am Sure, that makes sense! I also thought of it (and being unknowlingly a bastard of a prince) as hooks for sub-plots or intrigue if you were into such style of play.
I am, indeed. If we play long enough, it will come into pay eventally....

TheMyth
Ranger
Ranger

#83 Post by TheMyth »

Gromp Stoneskull will be introduced shortly...

Gromp has the following:

- every DWARF is HARD TO KILL, getting a save vs. Death Ray when hit points drop to 0 through -10, with success allowing the dwarf to recover above 0 with a number of hit points equal to LEVEL + CONSTITUTION BONUS.

- Gromp's tattoo has always given him a special ability, which Gromp has recently learned to control: Once per day, Gromp can cause his skin to become as tough as stone. This STONESKIN ability will protect Gromp from a number of mundane (nonmagical weapon) attacks per day equal to his level. (The referee may invoke this power on the player's behalf only in a life-saving situation; otherwise, the player must announce its use, which is immediate and at-will.)

- Gromp also owns a Flagon of Frenzy. Once per day, this enchanted mug transforms any liquid placed within it into a strange brew that grants Gromp a +1 to hit & damage, an extra attack per round, immunity to fear, but also a -2 penalty to Armor Class. Gromp knows friend from foe during the frenzy, which dissipates when the battle ends.

Sound good?

Any questions?

Look for your intro VERY soon.

Dicey
Tracker
Tracker

#84 Post by Dicey »

Cool! I'll update and post the sheet.

TheMyth
Ranger
Ranger

#85 Post by TheMyth »

Dicey wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:51 pm Cool! I'll update and post the sheet.
Perfect. P.s. The flagon takes 2 rounds to use....1 to fill and 1 to drink.

BaltoBruiser
Ranger
Ranger

#86 Post by BaltoBruiser »

Does the Flagon of Frenzy only work on Gromp?

TheMyth
Ranger
Ranger

#87 Post by TheMyth »

BaltoBruiser wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:15 pm Does the Flagon of Frenzy only work on Gromp?
Haha. I knew it would come up eventually. Let's go with "It works on whomever fills the flagon.". And so far, that's just Gromp.

Return to “TheMyth's OSE Adventures in Tegel County (OSE)”