OOC I

thirdkingdom
BaltoBruiser
Ranger
Ranger

Re: OOC I

#161 Post by BaltoBruiser »

Brooku has regained 3HP and is at 5/13. One good hit away from expiring. Do we have any other means to regain health?

shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#162 Post by shaidar »

I think Tiarsus has some access to healing.

We also might be able to get some from the goblins, particularly Zugor the priest.

We're going to have to be careful, I doubt we'll be totally healed and even if we are that'll be our healing used for the day.

sulldawga
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#163 Post by sulldawga »

This is why I am up for heading back to town. Nearly all of us are one good hit away from death. At the early levels, we should be setting ambushes and throwing vials of oil and holy water. We should take some of the gold we've found and buy some more supplies.

shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#164 Post by shaidar »

If we get back to the entrance, with the assistance of the goblins, then that would be a good point to return to town and resupply and get some things for our new friends.

BaltoBruiser
Ranger
Ranger

#165 Post by BaltoBruiser »

I am all for returning to town with our new recruits and resupplying.

kalstone
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#166 Post by kalstone »

Sorry for taking so long to post. I'm fighting the flu right now.

Tiarsus has a Cure Light Wounds for a massive 2 hp for whoever wants it. He can also lay on hands for 2 hp.

CLW: [1d8]=2

EDIT: Sorry. Used the wrong dice for OSE. The CLW is actually 4 hp.

CLW: [1d6+1]=3+1=4

thirdkingdom
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#167 Post by thirdkingdom »

kalstone wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:46 pm Sorry for taking so long to post. I'm fighting the flu right now.

Tiarsus has a Cure Light Wounds for a massive 2 hp for whoever wants it. He can also lay on hands for 2 hp.

CLW: [1d8]=2

EDIT: Sorry. Used the wrong dice for OSE. The CLW is actually 4 hp.

CLW: [1d6+1]=3+1=4
Sorry! Hope you feel better.

BaltoBruiser
Ranger
Ranger

#168 Post by BaltoBruiser »

Can I add those 4 HP to Brooku's total?

kalstone
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#169 Post by kalstone »

Fine by me.

shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#170 Post by shaidar »

I don't mind. Let's hope we get no surprises on the way to town.

sulldawga
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#172 Post by sulldawga »

TK, I think we have enough votes for going back to town and resupplying. Can you give us a list of what the goblins want us to buy? I think if we sell that gem, we'll be pretty flush with cash and can front the goblins and have them pay when we return.

Shaidar wants the shaman as his retainer. I am interested in the mage. Does anyone else want a retainer? There's one more goblin left over.

It might be in our best interests to buy a mule to carry whatever supplies we bring back. We should talk to the goblins now and see if they'll guard it for us as we explore more.

BaltoBruiser
Ranger
Ranger

#173 Post by BaltoBruiser »

Ok, I have updated Brooku's sheet on the HP.

Also, I do not think Brooku would be the best to have a retainer. But if no one else wants him, he can take him on.

thirdkingdom
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#174 Post by thirdkingdom »

sulldawga wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:27 pm TK, I think we have enough votes for going back to town and resupplying. Can you give us a list of what the goblins want us to buy? I think if we sell that gem, we'll be pretty flush with cash and can front the goblins and have them pay when we return.

Shaidar wants the shaman as his retainer. I am interested in the mage. Does anyone else want a retainer? There's one more goblin left over.

It might be in our best interests to buy a mule to carry whatever supplies we bring back. We should talk to the goblins now and see if they'll guard it for us as we explore more.
Basic sundry supplies. Fresh rations, oil, torches, bows and arrows, armor, etc. They're living a kind of existence like the humans in Terminator; always hunted, using scavenged materials and supplies, etc.

shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#175 Post by shaidar »

Being able to buy decent missile weapons will really help when we return.

When we do return we should certainly search the rest of the first floor before we go south and near the Kindly Ones.

shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#176 Post by shaidar »

Are we taking the goblins to town with us? They could hide on the outskirts while we go shopping.

thirdkingdom
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#177 Post by thirdkingdom »

shaidar wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:30 pm Are we taking the goblins to town with us? They could hide on the outskirts while we go shopping.
Rothloru and the rest won't be accompanying you, but the three retainers will be. They'll be fine in town. You don't need to worry about negative reactions.

kalstone
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#178 Post by kalstone »

Tiarsus can take the third retainer if no one else wants him. He's fine with going back to town.

sulldawga
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#179 Post by sulldawga »

shaidar wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:29 pm Being able to buy decent missile weapons will really help when we return.

When we do return we should certainly search the rest of the first floor before we go south and near the Kindly Ones.
Agreed on both counts.

thirdkingdom
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#180 Post by thirdkingdom »

Everyone who's taking a retainer you can copy the appropriate stat blocks from the Stable to your main PC thread.

Return to “The Redoubt of the Crocodile Kings (BX/OSE)”