The Rowdy Rockfish

hedgeknight
Belkregos
Ranger
Ranger

Re: The Rowdy Rockfish

#41 Post by Belkregos »

hedgeknight wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:08 pm Into the Woods...

While Gurkan is hugging his lizard...Alle speaks with the old woman.

We have come to gather herbs and enjoy the beauty of nature. I am a healer and I need some herbs to help the injured. What is this place? Do you tend this grove? Are you a healer?
The older woman chuckles, and shakes all over, saying, "Well, this here place is Stone Ring Pond...not a very mystical name, mind you, but it will suffice. And yes, I'm its caretaker you could say. I am Worliwynn, but most folk just call me Wynn. I've been known to offer a poultice or two, or brew a tea for ailments. Why are you and your man...and your, erm, lizard, here my dear?"
Gurkan

well, i guess city life hasn't turned out exactly how we thought, not that it was our choice but it is what it is

Lulu can take care of herself and i think she'll do good out here, better than going and clearing out the caves below Otary as we have been doing anywa
ys
Stitches:- 1st lvl Halfling-Rogue: basics HP:9, AC:14, init.:+3, Sw/Bow: +5 to hit/1d6+3 dam +Sneak attack!

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#42 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Elwood chuckles and beams a big smile "Deal!" and he gives the fish over and goes right back to fishing to see if he can catch any more.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Computer +1
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#43 Post by Computer +1 »

hedgeknight wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:08 pm Crook's Nook...

Tumbler chuckles and starts the dance. He isn't sure about the exact slang here in town but he tries anyway, Never too early fer' a beer. Me, I'm all charm, drink just helps me talents shine through.. He looks around the room in a casual way. I'm in town for some iron, was hoping to see the Blacksmith named Prince. You know em.?

The woman smiles slightly and takes another sip of beer. "Indeed, I know the Princess like the back of my hand." She raises her hand and looks at it, then moves her fingers in a way Tumbler has seen before. "She is always searching for new shipments of iron, which can be hard to come by in such a small port."
She takes another long pull from her mug, draining it, and sits it down on the counter...and belches loud enough to wake the dead! "Ah! That's damn good beer. I can take you to the Princess, if you like."

Tumbler -
Her hand signal > "The walls have ears."
My thanks Tumbler says and falls behind.

GreyWolfVT

#44 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Elwood continues fishing for the rest of the day until the sun starts to go down then he will see if he can help scale, gut and clean the fish at least for his portion once that is done he will see if someone will cook them or allow him to cook them.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

hedgeknight
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#45 Post by hedgeknight »

GreyWolfVT wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:27 pm Elwood continues fishing for the rest of the day until the sun starts to go down then he will see if he can help scale, gut and clean the fish at least for his portion once that is done he will see if someone will cook them or allow him to cook them.
While Elwood intends to fish the day away, heedless of the cues Brelda is trying to give him, and while he baits his hook and casts into the turbulent waters again, there is a sudden explosion just a few blocks north causing him to nearly drop his fishing pole. His head swivels to the left and in the air he can see debris rising and falling along with a tall plume of smoke. Above him, folks are pouring out into the streets to see what all the commotion is about.
Winter is coming...

GreyWolfVT

#46 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Elwood sighs shakes his head packs up the gear returns it and sells off his fish.... "Bloody hell can't a dwarf get a durned day off?" and he heads off to figure out what the hell is going on.

hedgeknight
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#47 Post by hedgeknight »

Sells his fish...or gives them to Brelda to cook?
Which direction does he go? Does he get his gear?
I need details man.
:)
Winter is coming...

GreyWolfVT

#48 Post by GreyWolfVT »

hedgeknight wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:08 pm Sells his fish...or gives them to Brelda to cook?
Which direction does he go? Does he get his gear?
I need details man.
:)
the later if he has time to even eat them... if not then he just gives her them. He goes to see what is going on, if it is something important then he will try and get back to where his gear is.

Return to “Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion (Pathfinder 2e)”