The Wilderness: Arriving at the Keep

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

Re: The Wilderness: Arriving at the Keep

#181 Post by Scott308 »

Crobeus - Human Paladin

Still in desperate flight from the huge, hungry, half-blind horror, Crobeus spots someone approaching from the keep. Not wanting to yell and attract the beast's attention any more than he already has, he frantically gestures for the newcomer to head back to the keep, as he himself makes his way there as quickly as he is able.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#182 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Securing The Sure Thing
Rocky Fields Outside Keep
Late Afternoon

Pim watches the paladin drawing closer, while the beast eventually turns and sniffs its way back to the remainder of its meal. Watching as the monster flips Thirteens lower half up in the air before snapping its massive maw closed around it is about all little Pim can take to watch.

Together the pair of Pim and Crobeus make their way back to the outer walls of the Keep again, watching as the blinded beast finishes chewing, only to continue its sniffing from rock to rock, searching for its aromatic desert.

Action?

With everyone almost ready to head to the caves, let's try to wrap this encounter up quickly so the two of you can join in with the groups. (if you wish)

Crobeus AC3 6/10
Thirteen TJ AC4 -32/12 Dead

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#183 Post by Scott308 »

Crobeus - Human Paladin

"The beast...it attacked me. Thirteen must have healed me, then the beast killed him. We were so stupid. So stupid." Crobeus shakes his head, trying to recover from the harrowing ordeal. "Let's go get something to drink and a room."
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#184 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Pimlan listens intently then looks sad when he hears the fate of Thirteen "Oh man, that's a terrible way to go. Come lets get inside and see what we can do about getting that oil cleaned off you before a stray spark sets you ablaze. At least he saved you before he died, that's a hero as far as I know." the halfling moves along swiftly back to the entrance and will hand over his weapons once more when or if they are allowed in.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#185 Post by OGRE MAGE »

As long as Crobeus and Pilman don't mention anything about revenge at the gates, they are allowed into the Keep with a smile. Sabine mentions the Inn has hot baths for an extra 5 silver. ;)

If there is anything the two of you need to do before the groups who are ready set out, let's get that done quickly, please.

If there is nothing you need to do, deduct a few coins for eats and sleep, and get back outside with the others.
:lol:

Return to “Completed Missions”