Discussion (out of character thread)

scarik
Fighting Man
Squire
Squire

Re: Discussion (out of character thread)

#381 Post by Fighting Man »

Now I wonder if Morwen is averse to having skellies be trapfinders or porters. Can the skellies be taught how to use prybars?

scarik
Ranger
Ranger

#382 Post by scarik »

Fighting Man wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:15 am Now I wonder if Morwen is averse to having skellies be trapfinders or porters. Can the skellies be taught how to use prybars?
Morwen currently has 2 skeletal porters and has sent them into danger before. They aren't intelligent enough to do anything they aren't expressly being commanded to do at this point, but she can control then by concentrating so as long as she can see the target she can hand them prybars and direct them to use them.

She is also currently capable of creating skeletal warriors during downtime. I believe each one takes her a week for a 1HD berserker.

scarik
Ranger
Ranger

#383 Post by scarik »

My current plan is for Fighting Man to join once Si-woo and co get back to Borderton. He and his cohorts are just arriving through the pass.

Leitz
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#384 Post by Leitz »

roobeastie wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 10:35 pm Morwen
Skeletal Hero [_5d6]=(3+1+4+2+1)=11 - a big whiff
Sounds like you're using my dice...

scarik
Ranger
Ranger

#385 Post by scarik »

Si-woo and company had an exciting sidequest getting the treasure back to Borderton that opens up another sidequest opportunity which will allow Fighting Man to join in earnest.

Back at the watchfort you have cleared 1 square mile of territory. You can send out people to keep patrolling, search for ghoul treasure, or some other activity of your choice.

Return to “Scarik's Keep on the Borderlands (BX/Chainmail)”