Episode 4 - Civic Temple Library

SilverBen
Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Episode 4 - Civic Temple Library

#41 Post by Rex »

Vatn

"If not obvious, I feel we need to investigate. If anyone is opposed for whatever reason then I understand and you are free to not take part. As far as what we do with what we learn, I feel Brother Mundi was clear to bring the evidence back to the Temple. I will as always act based on what I learn. Once we have gathered the information no mater what it shows we bring it back, but I will not stand by and allow something evil to occur if it is at all within my power to stop. So my plan is to return with the evidence and go from there, but if we see a child being tortured for example I will act to stop it."

redwarrior
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#42 Post by redwarrior »

Thrainel repeats himself No time like the present.... Anyone know the way?

sastaz
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#43 Post by sastaz »

Thorily tilts her head and points a finger at Nesta.

"Allegedly being forced to work."

She listen to the others, unimpressed but patiently.

"Fine, find out about the truth then. I do know the way, but believe me you do not want to make an enemy of this woman if not absolutely necessary. This investigation, or whatever it is, needs to be taken care of in a....discrete manner. So what is our plan actually? We just walk in there and ask her? That will get our asses kicked, if we're lucky, a dagger in the back more likely."

She sighs.

"Look. She's not a saint for sure. I doubt anyone is in this city. But we need solid proof for such an accusation. Would it be possible for anyone in our group to sneak into her place perhaps? I mean if she's a witch you probably won't find dried fingers on her desk, but hey you never know, right?"

Thorily knows where she lives and can show the way and point out the building, from a distance of course.

SilverBen
Ranger
Ranger

#44 Post by SilverBen »

Closing this episode here with Thorily leading the party to the Old Town District of Ravenglass

To be continued in Episode 5 - Purging the Witch
Antoine de Saint-Exupery: “If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up people together to collect wood and don’t assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea.”

Return to “Light of Lost Souls (BX)”