OOC

Griffith
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Re: OOC

#61 Post by Griffith »

rremedio wrote: Heff needs to have his weapon feats listed (which I suppose are short sword and short bow) .
Done, listed them under special abilities. Thanks.

rremedio
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#62 Post by rremedio »

Ok, guys. Coldmoon still needs some bits, but I believe I've sent all info required by Blackrazor. Other details can be fixed as we play. So I'm going to start the first IC post in a few hours.

I hope you guys have fun.

zebediah
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#63 Post by zebediah »

Looking forward to it!

Blackrazor
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#64 Post by Blackrazor »

The characters know each other? Are we going to meet up at the inn as individuals and form a team , or do we have a backstory that puts us together as a team?

rremedio
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#65 Post by rremedio »

We can skip the meeting phase...you knew each other few weeks ago (or a long time if you wish) and decided to adventure together. You can create a back history if you want. You were attracted to Klein by the rumors.

rremedio
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#66 Post by rremedio »

Ok, let me explain a bit about the game flow and how I intent it to be.

On occasions where a group decision must be made (like what to to with the rumors your heard) I will wait for everyone to post. if it takes more than 24 hours for everyone to post an opinion/decision, I will move the game based on the already posted messages. If everybody has already posted, I may move the game before the 24 hours turn if I can.

In conversations like the one you are having with the priestess, I may reply individually if I can or make only one post after you guys have made your questions/statements, it depends on my available time. But I always try to move things after 24 hours if possible. Of course that if the conversation draws longer there is no problem. The 24 hours "turn" is no rule.

When you are out in the wilderness or inside dungeons I will always try to wait for everyone to post and summarize everything in one post, unless someone makes a question or statement that needs to be promptly replied for you to make a decision or understand the situation you are in.

Don't be worried if you can't post within 24 hours. Everybody will be unable to do so from time to time and being a group of four, this may happen with more than one at once. Just let me know if you will be missing more than one day at once.

When you don't post, I assume your character is quiet along the others, accepting their decision. If you are in the middle of a combat and you did not warn me of you impossibility to post, your character will e trying to take cover and won't attack unless he is being attacked in melee. But the NPCs will see him as a target just like the others.

zebediah
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#67 Post by zebediah »

That's good.

rremedio
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#68 Post by rremedio »

So, looks like the plan is going straight after the goblins without visiting the Greysands.

GoblinTown
Strider
Strider

#69 Post by GoblinTown »

The drawing was nice, quite helpful imo.

rremedio
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#70 Post by rremedio »

GoblinTown wrote:The drawing was nice, quite helpful imo.
Nice!

Sounds like a plan is being formed. Just tell me who will approach by each side. Don't forget there's also Wolfsight, who doesn't want to join combat but may be helpful (and owns a scouting eagle). BTW, maybe I didn't make it clear, but Wolfsight will guide you to the old house, but he will leave when you get there.

zebediah
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#71 Post by zebediah »

Maybe Wolfsight can remain behind and once we're positioned on both sides of the entrance he can make sounds to attract the kobolds.

What do you guys think?

rremedio
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#72 Post by rremedio »

Guys, I need to know who will approach each side.

Blackrazor
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#73 Post by Blackrazor »

I'll let you know tomorrow morning :) Promise.

Griffith
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#74 Post by Griffith »

zebediah wrote:Maybe Wolfsight can remain behind and once we're positioned on both sides of the entrance he can make sounds to attract the kobolds.

What do you guys think?
Just to be clear. We are to separate, 2 of us will approach from the right through the bushes. And 2 of us will approach from the left around the rocks. Wolfsight and his eagle will remain behind and make sounds to attract the Kobolds. As soon as the Kobolds emerge from the crevice and come out into the open some distance, we move in and attack hand-to-hand.
I am okay with this idea.
I suggest Balam and I will partner up and approach from the right through the bushes.
Beato and Coldmoon can approach from the left around the rocks.
Yes?

zebediah
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#75 Post by zebediah »

Sounds good to me.

GoblinTown
Strider
Strider

#76 Post by GoblinTown »

Blackrazor wrote:I suggest Balam and I will partner up and approach from the right through the bushes.
This.

Blackrazor
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#77 Post by Blackrazor »

Bushes and Guantlin elf = good
Rocks and dwarf = good

Cleric and dwarf on rock side, mini me ad Coldmoon on bush side.

If my appeal falls through, I will go with the original plan.

Blackrazor
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#78 Post by Blackrazor »

Maybe I could befriend a small animal to have it play dinner to lure the gobbos out. Seems like a stretch, but may help.

rremedio
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#79 Post by rremedio »

Blackrazor wrote:Maybe I could befriend a small animal to have it play dinner to lure the gobbos out. Seems like a stretch, but may help.
Teaching a trick would take a full week by the spell description. The animal would probably follow Coldmoon but she wouldn't be able to command it. And finding a suitable animal won't be so easy: it's night and the Burning Hills are not the most crowded place in the Rift (but it is possible to succeed). If this idea won't put the eagle in danger, Wolfsight would agree with using the eagle on this. If not (or if you don't want to use the eagle), he will sent her to a safe place where she can watch the kobolds from the other side of the passage and you will know if the kobolds try to escape to the other side.

There are three votes for Balam/Heff going right through the bushes and Coldmoon/Beato going left to the rocks. I'll update IC in four hours, if the others don't change their minds after Blackrazor's suggestion, this will be the plan.

rremedio
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#80 Post by rremedio »

Sorry guys, I'm not at home today and I'm going to post IC tonight or tomorrow.

Return to “Darker Dungeons of Thunder Rift”