Tamerlaine
Tamerlaine
Ranger
Ranger

Character Generation

#1 Post by Tamerlaine »

Character Generation

Campaign ID: 1005

Players will make their rolls on this thread. Due to some players not having access to the rulebook, I will be helping everyone with their character generation step by step. A character sheet is forthcoming.

No rolls rolled before the one below as well as those done outside the campaign will be accepted.
[1d100]=38

Species

The Old World is humanocentric and the demi-human races are rare to rarer in the Reikland. Please roll and list your race as resulted...
1d100 Species
01-90 Human
91-94 Halfling
95-98 Dwarf
99 High Elf
00 Wood Elf

Gain +20 XP.

Class & Career

I understand and often allow the player to choose whatever they it is they which to play. However there is the well-founded insistence to make character creation completely random. I decided to seek the middle path and rule that when making the roll for Class and Career, the player will roll three times and pick the one that he or she thinks suits them the best. As the chart is rather titanic, just roll three 1d100s, post them and indicate which one you want. If you have questions about the professions, just ask and I'll give you the rundown (There are differences in which professions are available to each species).

Gain +25 XP

Please go ahead and make your rolls and list them here.

TBC...
Last edited by Tamerlaine on Thu Dec 15, 2022 7:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Character Generation

#2 Post by Rex »

Race [1d100]=31
Human

Class/Career [1d100]=57 [1d100]=75 [1d100]=18
Do I get to know what the rolls mean before picking?

spanningtree
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#3 Post by spanningtree »

Race: [1d100]=17
Human

Career: R1 = [1d100]=54 R2 = [1d100]=85 R3 = [1d100]=87
I'll go with Thief, assuming we are looking at the same book. :)
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin

Tamerlaine
Ranger
Ranger

#4 Post by Tamerlaine »

Rex wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:25 am Race [1d100]=31
Human

Class/Career [1d100]=57 [1d100]=75 [1d100]=18
Do I get to know what the rolls mean before picking?
Sure do!

Class/Profession

Burghers/Beggar

Street-smart, you make a living from the charity of others using persuasion and charm.

The countryside rumour that Altdorf ’s streets are lined with gold is a cruel taunt to its Beggars. They rely upon the generosity of strangers and scraps scavenged from the mud and detritus of city life, though posturing dandies will happily dispose of a few pfennigs to make them go away. The law affords them little protection and the watch has no sympathy for loiterers.

Paupers often land on the streets as orphans and have been in and out of Mercy Houses all their lives. Once the basic skills of scrounging and panhandling are learned, Beggars can advance their techniques using disguises and sympathy ploys. Other Paupers are not destitute but simply employed in some of the worst occupations, on the lowest rung of the social ladder, like Gong Farmers, Bone Pickers, and Rag and Bone Men.

The only direction from rock-bottom is upward. Some Beggars will eagerly leave the gutter behind for adventuring opportunities, so long as they aren’t being exploited as battle-fodder. Those unable to afford a porter might hire a Beggar instead, and a Beggar’s savvy is useful when penniless and hungry. And, if it all goes wrong, it’s easy to return to the begging life.

Rangers/Messenger

Swift and sure-footed, nothing stops you delivering your messages on time.

When the postal service is unsecure or too slow, people send a Messenger. Several courier companies provide express services, competing to show they are the fastest and safest. Most Messengers take their duties very seriously, guarding their packages with their lives. Some courier companies have arrangements with coaching houses allowing their Messengers to swap tired horses for fresh ones, for top- speed delivery.

Runners are employed to carry urgent messages in cities. Many larger settlements host competitions to celebrate the fastest, with the winners taking prizes and lucrative job contracts. Messengers can also be found working for the military, noble houses, large merchant houses, and for criminal gangs seeking to maintain their privacy.

Messages can contain all sorts of information, and some lead to adventure should they be intercepted. The easiest way for any villain (or innocent party) to get hold of such information will be to waylay a Messenger. If this happens, it will be the Messenger’s duty to follow things through until the message is recovered. As Messengers are usually freelance, paid per package delivered, it is simple enough to drop everything then pick-up work when they return.

Rogues/Bawd

Street-wise and mercenary, you make a living selling illicit goods in the seedier side of town.

Bawds guide folk to establishments offering a variety of illegal and immoral services.Though many Humans and Dwarfs have objections to such activities, most Halflings and High Elves are quite matter-of- fact about drug-dens, brothels, or other houses of vice.

Bawds include drug-dealers, dancers, hustlers and artists’ models. Many famous masterpieces of the modern era have been posed for by Bawds plucked from the street. Traveling armies are followed by camp followers, with Bawds among them looking to make coin in any way they can. Ringleaders, proprietors of establishments where Bawds gather, can accrue significant empires providing services to all types of rogues, from fences who need discreet access to rich clients, to providing safe bolt-holes for gang bosses and crime lords.

Bawds living in urban areas sometimes travel to flee plagues and religious persecutions, the latter of which crop up all-to-frequently in areas dominated by Sigmar worship. Others, such as those who rove with entertainers, consider travel as part and parcel of their occupation. Those who secure a patron might have significant lengths of time left to their own devices.

And there you go. If there are any more questions just ask!

Tamerlaine
Ranger
Ranger

#5 Post by Tamerlaine »

spanningtree wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:37 am Race: [1d100]=17
Human

It is. You resulted a Thief twice! Some might say that is an omen.

spanningtree
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#6 Post by spanningtree »

Tamerlaine wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 7:29 pm
spanningtree wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:37 am Race: [1d100]=17
Human

It is. You resulted a Thief twice! Some might say that is an omen.
Heh, I was thinking the same thing.

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#7 Post by Rex »

I will go with Rangers/Messenger.

Tamerlaine
Ranger
Ranger

#8 Post by Tamerlaine »

Characteristics

Your ten Characteristics are used in Tests , to determine if you perform an action successfully. The Human average for these Attributes is 30. Those who are gifted, or well-practiced, may achieve scores of over 40; only the most dedicated and experienced will achieve scores over 60. Of course, other Species have their own strengths and weaknesses, so their averages are different, sometimes significantly so.

Determining Characteristics

When determining your Characteristics:
Roll 2d10 for each of the ten Characteristics and make a note of the results. Add the die rolls to the modifier for each Characteristic from the Attribute Table (+20 for each for Humans, so 2d10+20 for each Characteristic), write them on your Character Sheet and gain +50 XP.

Weapon Skill (WS)
Your skill at fighting hand-to-hand, your ability to land a measured blow, and effectiveness in the free-for-all of a massed melee. It is also used for unarmed combat, where your body is the weapon!

Ballistic Skill (BS)
Your effectiveness at hitting with ranged weapons like bows andthrowing knives, and for throwing things generally. It is also usedas the basis for other ranged attacks like Trolls vomiting.

Strength (S)
How much damage you do in melee, how much you can lift, and how good you are at things like swimming and climbing.

Toughness (T)
Your physical hardiness. It helps you survive damage in combat but will also help with things like surviving harsh conditions and standing up to poison.

Initiative (I)
Speed of thought and reaction, especially in the heat of battle and when under pressure. It determines combat order, and helps you be the first to react to danger. It also determines your powers of intuition and perception.

Agility (Ag)
Physical coordination and natural athleticism, and the basis for things like running, riding, and hiding. Agility is also used for dodging blows in combat.

Dexterity (Dex)
Your affinity for performing fine and delicate manual tasks like playing a musical instrument or skilled manufacturing. It will also help you with things like sleight of hand and picking pockets.

Intelligence (Int)
Your powers of thought, analysis, and understanding. Useful for healing, evaluating, and general knowledge, and vital for the understanding and casting of magical spells.

Willpower (WP)
General strength of mind, and your ability to shrug off difficulty and plough on with the job in hand. It helps with resisting all sorts of influence and coercion, and guards against fear and terror.

Fellowship (Fel)
Your ability to get on with people and come across as generally pleasant and acceptable. It will help you when chatting to locals or commanding people in battle, charming the guards or attempting to bribe them, and, for pious characters, communicating with your deity.

Characteristic Bonuses
The first or ‘tens’ digit of each Characteristic is its bonus value. Characteristic Bonuses are used in a variety of different ways throughout the rules, particularly for limiting Talents and defining Spells.

Example: Strength (S) 39 equates to a Strength Bonus of 3.
Willpower (WP) of 51 equals a Willpower Bonus of 5

* Remember this when determining the amount of Wounds, below.

Wounds (W)
Your Wounds show how much Damage you can endure based on your physical power and your force of will to shrug off injury.

Determining Wounds
Unlike other Attributes, Wounds are derived from your Strength Bonus, twice your Toughness Bonus,, and Willpower Bonus (abbreviated to SB, TB, and WPB on the Attributes Table).

Wounds for Humans: SB+(2 × TB)+WPB

Fate & Fortune, Resilience & Resolve
Your Fate represents your destiny, and is directly tied to your Fortune, a measure of your luck. Your Resilience is your inner strength, which is directly related to your Resolve, defining your grit. Your Resilience also comes with a Motivation, which is a single word or phrase describing what drives your character forwards.

Determining Fate and Resilience
You start with a base value for Fate and Resilience, and then have a number of Extra Points to spread between these two Attributes as you see fit. The numbers for these are shown in the Attributes
Table. The more points you allocate to Fate, the luckier you are. By comparison, a higher Resilience shows you can steel through any situation.

Determining Fortune and Resolve
Your initial Fortune is equal to your Fate. Your initial Resolve equals your Resilience. Mark all four values on your sheet.

Determining Motivation
All characters choose a Motivation. It represents your Character’s core essence, a word or phrase that sums up what you live for. In addition to the obvious roleplaying benefits for portraying your
character, Motivation is used to help you regain Resolve points. When considering your Motivation, think of something that is fundamental to your character’s nature. Also try to make your Motivation something fun to roleplay, and something that will work well with the other PCs and their motivations.

Example: Gustavus, a young Scholar at the University in Altdorf, has ‘Thrillseeker’ for his Motivation. He lives his life in pursuit of excitement and danger, and Gustavus may regain Resolve points when he actively seeks out risky situations; perhaps he provokes antagonism in taverns, or deliberately breaks the law by stealing the feathers from the caps of State Soldiers.

Example: Clotilda, a Reiksguard Knight, has ‘Protect the weak’ as her Motivation. She is driven to stand up to bullies and braggarts, risking life and limb to save the Reikland’s citizenry. Clotilda will regain her Resolve whenever she rescues others, or puts herself inharm’s way to protect another.

Humans start with:
Fate: 2
Resilience: 1
Extra Points: 3
Movement: 4

Still working on Character Sheet when I have time. Hope not having one is hampering anyone.

Tamerlaine
Ranger
Ranger

#9 Post by Tamerlaine »

~~~ * STILL IN PROGRESS *~~~

Character Sheet

Name:
Species:
Class:
Career:
Career Level:
Career Path:
Hair:
Eyes:

Characteristics:
Weapon Skill (WS)
Ballistic Skill (BS)
Strength (S)
Toughness (T)
Intelligence (I)
Agility (Ag)
Dexterity (Dex)
Intelligence (Int)
Willpower (WP)
Fellowship (FE)

Wounds:

Fate
Fate:
Fortune:

Resilience
Resilience :
Resolve:
Motivation:

Experience
Current:
Spent:
Total:

Movement
Movement:
Walk:
Run:

BASIC SKILLS

BASIC Skills
Name Characteristic Adv Skill
Art Dex
Athletics Ag
Bribery Fel
Charm Fel
Charm Animal WP
Climb S
Cool WP
Consume Alcohol T
Dodge Ag
Drive Ag
Endurance T
Entertain Fel
Gamble Int
Gossip Fel
Haggle Fel
Intimidate S
Intuition I
Leadership Fel
Melee (Basic) WS
Melee WS
Navigation I
Outdoor Survival Int
Perception I
Ride Ag
Row S
Stealth Ag
Last edited by Tamerlaine on Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#10 Post by Rex »

[2d10+20]=14+20=34 [2d10+20]=10+20=30 [2d10+20]=11+20=31 [2d10+20]=19+20=39 [2d10+20]=18+20=38
[2d10+20]=7+20=27 [2d10+20]=15+20=35 [2d10+20]=3+20=23 [2d10+20]=12+20=32 [2d10+20]=7+20=27

Characteristics:
Weapon Skill (WS) 34
Ballistic Skill (BS) 30
Strength (S) 31
Toughness (T) 39
Initiative (I) 38
Agility (Ag) 27
Dexterity (Dex) 35
Intelligence (Int) 23
Willpower (WP) 32
Fellowship (FE) 27

Wounds 12

spanningtree
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#11 Post by spanningtree »

Name: Hans Goettle
Species: Human
Class: Thief
Career: Thief
Career Level:
Career Path: Prowler
Height: 5'11"
Hair: Blond
Eyes: Hazel

Characteristics:
Weapon Skill (WS): 30
Ballistic Skill (BS): 26
Strength (S): 29
Toughness (T): 33-0-38 due to talent
Initiative (I): 33-3-36 purchased 3 advances with character generation XP.
Agility (Ag): 31-5-36 starting advance of 5 for Thief
Dexterity (Dex): 29
Intelligence (Int): 30
Willpower (WP): 34
Fellowship (FE): 33-0-38 due to talent

Wounds: 11

Fate
Fate: 2+2 = 4
Fortune: 4

Resilience
Resilience : 1 + 1 = 2
Resolve: 2
Motivation:

Experience
Current: 95
Spent: 75
Total: 20

Movement
Movement: 4
Walk: 8
Run: 16

BASIC SKILLS

BASIC Skills
(Source) Name Characteristic-Adv-Skill
(Race) Animal Care Int-0-30
(Career) Athletics Ag-5-36
(Race) Charm Fel-0-38
(Career) Climb S-5-34
(Race/Career) Cool WP-3/5-38
(Career) Dodge Ag-5-36
(Career) Endurance T-5-43
(Race) Evaluate Int-3-33
(Race) Gossip Fel-0-38
(Race) Haggle Fel-3-41
(Career) Intuition I-5-41
(Race) Language (Bretonnian) Int-0-30
(Race) Language (Wastelander) Int-0-30
(Race) Leadership Fel-0-38
(Race) Lore (Reikland) Int-0-30
(Race) Melee (Basic) WS-5-35
(Career) Perception I-5-41
(Race) Ranged (Bow) BS-5-31
(Career) Stealth (Urban) Ag-5-36

Talents:
(Race) Suave +5 to Fel
(Race) Very Resilient +5 to Toughness
(Race) Sixth Sense
(Race) Read/Write
(Career) Alley Cat

Funds:
18 Brass pennies (in pouch)

Equipment:
Crowbar
Leather Jerkin
Sack
Clothing
Dagger
Pouch
Sling Bag
2 Candles
1d10 Matches
Hood

[2d10+20]=10+20=30 [2d10+20]=6+20=26 [2d10+20]=9+20=29 [2d10+20]=13+20=33 [2d10+20]=13+20=33

[2d10+20]=11+20=31 [2d10+20]=9+20=29 [2d10+20]=5+20=25 [2d10+20]=14+20=34 [2d10+20]=13+20=33

Three random talents, human race: [1d100]=92[1d100]=75[1d100]=65

Starting brass pennies [2d10]=18
Last edited by spanningtree on Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:24 am, edited 15 times in total.

Hadarai
Ranger
Ranger

#12 Post by Hadarai »

Just going to get my rolls and starting stats posted up for now, I'll make my choices and post my sheet after my Nephew's party or possibly tomorrow. Let me know if anything looks out of place or wrong!

Species [1d100]=93 = Halfling

Career [1d100]=67 = [Rangers] Pedlar
Career [1d100]=8 = [Academics] Scholar
Career [1d100]=26 = [Burgher] Ratcatcher (!)

Stats
WS [2d10+10]=18+10=28
BS [2d10+10]=9+10=19+20 = 39 (Sorry, forgot to modify the macro!)
Str [2d10+10]=12+10=22
Toughness [2d10+20]=12+20=32
I [2d10+20]=12+20=32
Ag [2d10+20]=16+20=36
Dex [2d10+30]=11+30=41
Int [2d10+20]=17+20=37
WP [2d10+30]=10+30=40
Fel [2d10+30]=15+30=45

Fate: 0
Resilience: 2
Extra Points: 3
Movement: 3
XP: 95

Tamerlaine
Ranger
Ranger

#13 Post by Tamerlaine »

spanningtree, Hadarai, please list Wounds on your character sheet.

Hadarai, does the exclamation point by rat catcher indicate your choice of career?

If so, bravo! I love the optic!

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#14 Post by Rex »

Is there anyway we can increase our starting scores? Just curious as I am only 1 point from a 40 toughness which would boost my Wounds to 14. I will most likely pick up the rules soon and see what I can learn. I read through the link you provided in the recruitment thread but it was pretty general.

Hadarai
Ranger
Ranger

#15 Post by Hadarai »

Character Sheet

Name: Bartomar (Bart) Greenbottle
Species: Halfling
Class: Burgher
Career: Rat Catcher
Career Level: 1
Career Path: Rat Hunter
Height: 3'4"
Hair: Mustard
Eyes: Hazel

Characteristics:
Weapon Skill (+) (WS) 30 **
Ballistic Skill (+) (BS) 40 *
Strength (S) 22
Toughness (T) 32
Initiative(I) 32
Agility (Ag) 41
Dexterity (Dex) 41
Intelligence (Int) 37
Willpower (+) (WP) 40
Fellowship (FE) 45

Wounds: 10

Fate
Fate:3
Fortune:3

Resilience
Resilience :2
Resolve:2
Motivation:

Experience
Current:0
Spent: 95
Total: 95

Movement
Movement: 3
Walk: 6
Run: 12

BASIC SKILLS

BASIC Skills
Name |Characteristic| Adv| Skill|
Art |Dex| 0|41|
Athletics |Ag| 5|46|
Bribery |Fel| 0|45|
Charm |Fel| 0|45|
Charm Animal |WP| 3|43|
Climb |S| 0|22|
Cool |WP| 0|40|
Consume Alcohol |T| 3|35|
Dodge |Ag| 5|46|
Drive |Ag| 0|41|
Endurance |T| 5|37|
Entertain |Fel| 0|45|
Gamble |Int| 0|37|
Gossip |Fel| 0|45|
Haggle |Fel| 0|45|
Intimidate |S| 0|22|
Intuition |I| 3|35|
Leadership |Fel| 0|45|
Melee (Basic) |WS| 2|32|
Melee |WS| 0|30|
Navigation |I| 0|32|
Outdoor Survival |Int| 0|37|
Perception |I| 5|37|
Ride |Ag| 0|41|
Row |S| 0|22|
Stealth |Ag| 0|41|

Advanced Skills
Name |Characteristic| Adv| Skill|
Art (Any) |Dex| 0| 41|
Animal Training (Dog) |Int| 5| 37|
Language (Mootish) |Int| 3| 40|
Lore (Reikland) |Int| 3| 40|
Ranged (Sling) |BS| 10| 50|
Stealth (Rural) |Ag| 5| 46|
Stealth (Urban) |Ag| 9| 50|

Talents
Night Vision (Pg.141), Resistance (Disease) (Pg.143), Resistance (Chaos) (Pg.143), Acute Sense (Taste) (Pg.132), Small (Pg.145), Lightning Reflexes (Pg.140), Artistic (Pg.133)

Trappings
38 Brass Pennies
Sling w/ Ammo
Dagger
Sack
Small but Vicious Dog (Ladybird)
Cloak
Clothing
Hat
Pouch
Sling Bag containing Lunch
Last edited by Hadarai on Sat Dec 31, 2022 6:45 am, edited 7 times in total.

Hadarai
Ranger
Ranger

#16 Post by Hadarai »

Tamerlaine wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 12:02 am spanningtree, Hadarai, please list Wounds on your character sheet.

Hadarai, does the exclamation point by rat catcher indicate your choice of career?

If so, bravo! I love the optic!
Yeah, I was flip flopping between that and scholar, but how can I not take such an iconic class!? :lol:

I've posted a more formal character sheet (I can't remember if editing a post with dice rolls in it sets the rolls to 0, so I didn't want to chance it.)

I also forgot about the Halflings 2 random talents, so here are those rolls!
Random Talent [1d100]=31 = Lighting Reflexes
Random Talent [1d100]=12 = Artistic
Rex wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 12:22 am Is there anyway we can increase our starting scores? Just curious as I am only 1 point from a 40 toughness which would boost my Wounds to 14. I will most likely pick up the rules soon and see what I can learn. I read through the link you provided in the recruitment thread but it was pretty general.
Yeah, we'll be spending our xp to purchase advances, talents, and switch career tiers/careers according to this chart below. But I'm going to wait for our GM's say so.

Tamerlaine
Ranger
Ranger

#17 Post by Tamerlaine »

Rex wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 12:22 am Is there anyway we can increase our starting scores? Just curious as I am only 1 point from a 40 toughness which would boost my Wounds to 14. I will most likely pick up the rules soon and see what I can learn. I read through the link you provided in the recruitment thread but it was pretty general.
Advanced Characteristics

Turn to your career in Chapter 3: Class and Careers. Look to the Advance Scheme and find the three Characteristics marked without a brass, silver, or gold background. You can allocate a total of 5 Advances across these Characteristics as you choose, and mark them in the Advances box on your Character Sheet.

Rex, for the Messenger you may allocate 5 Advances among Toughness, Intelligence, and Agility as you see fit (There’s your answer!).

Advances are the same as points, as a one-to-one ratio instead of the old 1 advance equals +5 skill points of the earlier editions. This is the same with the skills coming up!

Tamerlaine
Ranger
Ranger

#18 Post by Tamerlaine »

Species Skills and Talents

Each Species has a variety of Skills and Talents to choose from. You may choose 3 Skills to gain 5 Advances each, and 3 Skills to gain 3 Advances each. If a Talent listing presents a choice, you select one Talent from the choices given. Any Random Talents are determined by the Random Talent table. If you roll a Talent you already have, you may reroll. Note: All Characters are assumed to be fluent in Reikspiel,, the language of the Empire, and do not need to take it as a Skill. For more on this, see page 124.

Rex-

Humans (Reiklander)
Skills: Animal Care, Charm, Cool, Evaluate, Gossip, Haggle, Language (Bretonnian), Language (Wastelander), Leadership, Lore (Reikland), Melee (Basic), Ranged (Bow)
Talents: Doomed, Savvy or Suave, 3 Random Talents

Pick either Doomed, Savvy or Suave

Doomed
Max: 1
At the age of 10, a Priest of Morr called a Doomsayer took you aside to foretell your death in an incense-laden, coming-of-age ritual called the Dooming. In conjunction with your GM, come up with a suitable Dooming. Should your character die in a fashion that matches your Dooming, your next character gains a bonus of half the total XP your dead character accrued during play.

Savvy
You gain a permanent +5 bonus to your starting Intelligence Characteristic (this does not count towards your Advances).

Suave
You gain a permanent +5 bonus to your starting Fellowship Characteristic (this does not count towards your Advances).

Now give me three 1d100 rolls for your random Talents

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#19 Post by Rex »

For my 5 Messenger advances I am taking 1 on Toughness 2 on Agility, & 2 on intelligence.
3 skills at 5 advances each: Cool, Melee (Basic), & Ranged (Bow)
3 skills at 3 advances each: Animal Care, Evaluate, & Lore (Reikland)
Talent: Savvy

[1d100]=12 [1d100]=88 [1d100]=15

Characteristics:
Weapon Skill (WS) 34
Ballistic Skill (BS) 30
Strength (S) 31
Toughness (T) 39+1=40
Initiative (I) 38
Agility (Ag) 27+2=29
Dexterity (Dex) 35
Intelligence (Int) 23+2+5=30
Willpower (WP) 32
Fellowship (FE) 27

Wounds 12+2=14

Hadarai
Ranger
Ranger

#20 Post by Hadarai »

Alright, I believe my chracter sheet is finished (aside from motivations and goals)

I've selected my Species skill advances, allocated my career points into skills, chosen my career talent, and purchased 3 Attribute advances with my bonus xp (Marked with a * per advance) and also purchased 2 Skill advances.

I also rolled my starting wealth which is in Brass Pennies
Starting Wealth at Brass 3 [6d10]=38

Let me know if you think anything is looking amiss or weird!

Return to “Reikland Adventures (WFRP 4e)”