The Gnoll Problem

Tamerlaine
The_Wanderer
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

Re: The Gnoll Problem

#121 Post by The_Wanderer »

Snowdrop
"If it comes down to it, I could try to sneak in to cut loose any captives. I'd need a pretty big diversion though. And those hyenas...I probably couldn't sneak past them." She shivers but gives a lopsided smile.

kwll
Ranger
Ranger

#122 Post by kwll »

"I can try to tame a hyena... if it is brought to me. I am not sure I can be discreet enough to approach without being seen." says Han master-of-factly, knowing too well his limitations. Enthused at first by the progress of the party, it seems that the fight and its outcome made his mood a tad somber.

Stirling
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#123 Post by Stirling »

Fochelle.

Sneaks forward with Auge to reconnaissance the Gnoll lair. I don't mind taking an hour or longer to spy on the camp properly. Ideally downwind so we are not scented. I would like to get an idea of numbers of the Gnoll pack, how they are organised, if they keep prisoners just tied and shackled or actually caged. How there cave entrance or lair is entered.

Fochelle spies on Gnolls vs 10 Int/Wis [1d20]=15

I don't have specific tracking or sneaking skills but can at least study and observe what is going on.

"Let us first see the lay of the land. Then we can get the druid an animal.companion and cause a mini distraction so we can sneak about."

The_Wanderer
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#124 Post by The_Wanderer »

Snowdrop

She whispers, "Maybe we try drawing them out with a fire? I have some oil...That might give me a big enough diversion to sneak in and cut the captives free. Of course before we go, we should try to learn as much about the lair as possible." Snowdrop takes the opportunity to move 20' off to the left side of the others as they creep forwards. Her eyes strain to see anything of value.

Return to “Highfell: The Drifting Dungeon (LL)”