Game Logs

Eris
Eris
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Game Logs

#1 Post by Eris »

This thread contains Logs and Notes the players wish to show off, refer to, and keep.

Feel free to add whatever you think you need to remember as well as interesting and/or fun things that have occurred as the game goes along. You can also enter your PC's thoughts and inner feelings here if that is something you would like to do. It, however, if not meant to either be part of gameplay nor off the topic of the game.

As you reply to posts in this thread, you can change the Subject Line to match your topic or who is entering the information allowing something of a personal log for each character.
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee
Candles Against The Night, Jimi Woo; 38; 7B9BA9; Pilot-3, Comm-1, Broker-2, Admin-1, Streetwise-2, Steward-1, Computer-1, Vacc-1, Pistol-2, Cutlass-1; 60,000 lbC; AutoPistol, Cutlass, VaccSuit, HandComp.
Winedark Game: Merchant 1st Officer Antony "Andy" Sokolov, 787AA8, 46, 7 terms; Admin-1, Bribery-2, Electronics-1, Engineering-2, Navigation-4, Pilot-1, Revolver-1, Shotgun-1;Benefits: 8,000/yr, Cr50,000, Low Passage, Low Passage, Revolver, Shotgun

Eris
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Frank's Thoughts

#2 Post by Eris »

OOC: As an example...

I'm continually surprised about things as I travel through this land. First, there were Mouse and Rat people...PEOPLE...in Hurst. Not dumb animals, but as intelligent and inventive as any of us. I haven't seen any since Hurst, but you know there must be more of them about. I wonder if there are other intelligent animals...and how did they get that way?

Then there are the Goblins! They seem to come in both good and evil versions. Well, maybe not good, but certainly people we could deal with rather than kill on sight. I didn't expect that from the stories I heard as a child in the Southern Islands.

Just arrived in Elsburg. There are a LOT of dark elves here, or, at least, hybrids of dark elves and humans. This folks seem to get along in the sunlight just fine and have been friendly and not the evil monsters I expected Drow to be. Oh, they call themselves Word...I just noticed that is Drow backwards...I wonder which came first?
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee
Candles Against The Night, Jimi Woo; 38; 7B9BA9; Pilot-3, Comm-1, Broker-2, Admin-1, Streetwise-2, Steward-1, Computer-1, Vacc-1, Pistol-2, Cutlass-1; 60,000 lbC; AutoPistol, Cutlass, VaccSuit, HandComp.
Winedark Game: Merchant 1st Officer Antony "Andy" Sokolov, 787AA8, 46, 7 terms; Admin-1, Bribery-2, Electronics-1, Engineering-2, Navigation-4, Pilot-1, Revolver-1, Shotgun-1;Benefits: 8,000/yr, Cr50,000, Low Passage, Low Passage, Revolver, Shotgun

Return to “Silverband (C&C)”