Azir

"None from me, that sounds like our best bet."

VonAlric
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

Re: UE Issue #2: The Dragon Shield

#902 Post by VonAlric »

Dos Seso

"I guess we need to return and face the music for this trip. Besides, our normal lives need some attention about now I would guess."
It's hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs because they always take things literally.

gurusql
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#903 Post by gurusql »

Touchdown in New Chicago
New Chicago International Airport
4:22 PM Local Time – Thursday, June 25th, 1987

The heroes all left there encounter with Dr. Canul with a less than a positive feeling. Part of it was not getting any sleep the night before, but to be honest most of it was interaction with Dr. Canul. Will the sacrifice be worth it, both in terms of personal honor, but also in the death of the co-pilot.

Wind Dragon volunteers to sit up in the cabin with the pilot for the flight home, less because he knows anything about flying a plane, but more so that she is not alone following the death of her co-pilot. During the flight back to the States, at various times each of the team members gets about a 30 min nap, but no one is asleep at the same time.

The flight is uneventful and after the plane lands and taxies to the hanger, the pilot opens the door to the plane and lowers the stairs. Waiting for the team at the bottom of the stairs is Agent Peter McGinley.

"Welcome back Crusaders, I am so glad to have you back here. I would recommend that you go home and get some rest and perhaps check on your lives outside of GOSH. But I would like all four of your reports turned in to me no later than noon on Saturday."

Remember that you have to file a complete reports on all incidents in which the registrant acts as a superhero. Please see Reports in your private thread for the instructions.

shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#904 Post by shaidar »

Eclipse

"I think we're all glad to be home. I need some sleep, but I'll get my report to you tomorrow."

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#905 Post by Rex »

Azir

"That is an understatement Eclipse. I will be resting up if anyone needs me I will be at home."

Return to “United Earth (Champions 5th Edition (HERO))”