The Firehouse - Home Sweet Home 3

Bluehorse
GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

Re: The Firehouse - Home Sweet Home 3

#81 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Roy asks "Well now that all the gear is out of the rental do you guys want me to return the rental or should we keep it for a bit longer?"
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Urson
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#82 Post by Urson »

Joker
Joker makes a call to Rev. Belmont. He'll call whatever 'office' number is listed, or the church's official number. If he finds the Rev's personal number, he'll make a note, but keep that as a last resort.
His intent is to try and arrange a meeting in a public location.
My name is Dzhokhar Jelal. I am a member of the Old Fort Ghostbusters. I would like to meet, so that we can speak face-to-face, as adults. I see no reason for there to be a loud public argument when we can speak calmly and attempt to settle our differences.

Cool:3 +3 BP [5d6]=23 ghost [1d6]=3
FA FO

Taaz
Ranger
Ranger

#83 Post by Taaz »

Jason chomps on his pizza, looking over the equipment new ecto and more, I'll come help with the historic site if theres no objections.

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#84 Post by Scott308 »

Lionel "Freight Train" Williams

Well, we don't really need the rental any more, and I'd hate to start getting billed since the repairs are done. Probably best to return it. Maybe after lunch, take it back and we can drive the Ecto and then go to the historical society? He looks around to see who all is up for the trip.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

GreyWolfVT

#85 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Roy nods his head "Ok, I can return it though it was nice not needing to bug someone else for a ride when we had the Ecto in one place and some of us in another."
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#86 Post by Rex »

Mac

"I can go with you Roy."

GreyWolfVT

#87 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Roy "Alright Mac, I kind of want to swing by the mechanics and thank him and his crew."

Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#88 Post by Bluehorse »

The Firehouse: Home Sweet Home (3)
Back @ HQ
September 17, 2018 3:10pm
Warm, and Clear.

Jeremy is still inside talking to Fred when the rest of the team returns. He looks up and is about to say something when the phone rings and he looks over at it and looks a little anxious.

Julia answers it: Old Fort Ghostbusters, How can we help you? ...............Oh, hello! .................... Yeah, how did you...?
Okay, I will get him on the phone, please hold.
She looks over at Jeremy. Mr. Spengler, your sister is on the line...

Jeremy I'm not here! he throws up his hands. I didn't even get out of bed this morning!

Julia looks at him suspiciously and turns to the team for what to do.
Julia looks at the guys but they are too caught up in their own conversation to catch her look and she turns back to Jeremy trying to work out something and just says. Sorry... I think you just missed him.

Jeremy lets out a sigh of relief and mouths Thank you! with his hands clutched together before him.

But then Julia blinks. Huh...? What do you mean...? Tracker in his what? Oh... Uh... she puts her hand over the receiver and looks at Jeremy She knows you're here... She sounds... like you really need to talk to her, Mr. Spengler...

Jeremy Groans like a schoolboy being showed out the door for the bus. Fine.... he takes the phone. Eh... Hi, sis!
How's it going? I.... But I checked my jacket this time! The lapel pin was clever but... Wait... What? Wow... That is actually pretty cool, how's it work? FM frequency? Oh, fine! You're never any fun... The what? Uuuuuuuuhhhh... What if I said no?
he winces and you can hear the voice of Veronica Spengler yelling on the other side of the line. Jeremy slllloooooooowwwly places the phone on the table and eases away. I need to borrow a screwdriver...

Brownie Point Spending:
Joker: -3bp
(Phone call moved to: https://www.unseenservant.us/forum/view ... 87#p601887 )

Brownie Point Pool:
Dr. Jason O'Roarke: 212/217 @@
Lionel 'Freight Train' Williams: 256/256 @
Roy O'Dowd: 355/355 @@
David "Mac" McAuslan: 289/289
Dzjokar "Joker" Jelal: 580/584

Julia Dunst: 49/49

@ = One free re-roll without ghost die.  Merry Christmas 2019 & 2020!

Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#89 Post by Bluehorse »

The Firehouse: Home Sweet Home (3)
Back @ HQ
September 18, 2018 8:00am
Nice out, Clear and Breezy.

Coming from here:
https://www.unseenservant.us/forum/view ... 37#p620837

The team finally comes up the stairs from the basement garage of the firehouse after taking Jenevieve home and returning. It had been a long all-nighter and they were feeling it. Julia should come walking through the door any minute to start the next workday.

New Brownie Point Pool:
Dr. Jason O'Roarke: 249/249 @@
Lionel 'Freight Train' Williams: 289/289 @
Roy O'Dowd: 426/426 @@
David "Mac" McAuslan: 345/345
Dzjokar "Joker" Jelal: 569/569
Still Healing I'm afraid. Kindle really got you, but some rest will help

@ = One free re-roll without ghost die.  Merry Christmas 2019 & 2020!

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#90 Post by Rex »

Mac

Mac pounds some water and tries to rest up and recover being drunk.

GreyWolfVT

#91 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Roy goes right to his usual coffee and something to eat, then finds a spot to sit where it is quiet and texts his witch friends thanking again for the aid Jeniveve provided and checking to see if things are settled down there.

Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#92 Post by Bluehorse »

GreyWolfVT wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:40 pm Roy goes right to his usual coffee and something to eat, then finds a spot to sit where it is quiet and texts his witch friends thanking again for the aid Jeniveve provided and checking to see if things are settled down there.
No coffee, no parties, no Julia, yet.

Time: 8:10am

Urson
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#93 Post by Urson »

Joker
Joker brews a pot of coffee- very strong, very bitter- and adds a shot of ouzo to his cup. We all need time... I will be on the roof.
He settles on the roof, half-asleep, with his paint-thinner coffee and a cheroot. Barring disaster, he'll be on the roof for a couple of hours, trying to process the stuff he's been through in the last 36 hours or so.
FA FO

GreyWolfVT

#94 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Roy finding no coffee will walk down to the coffee shop and get some along with maybe some pastries for the guys. "Be right back guys, I'm gonna go for a coffee run." on his walk he will text the witches (as previously stated).

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#95 Post by Rex »

Mac

Snore!

Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#96 Post by Bluehorse »

Back @ HQ
September 18, 2018 8:30am

Roy heads out for coffee as the others make a point to rest. He is able to make the walk down to the coffee shop easily enough. Billy and Jean are there and look up with smiles.

Billy Hey! Look who's here! Jean, we have their order ready?

Jean looked up and smiled getting a bov of pastries and started getting to-go coffees together like usual. Julia hadnt been by yet. Usually shes like clockwork every morning. Is she sick this morning?

GreyWolfVT

#97 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Bluehorse wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:28 pm Billy Hey! Look who's here! Jean, we have their order ready?

Jean looked up and smiled getting a bov of pastries and started getting to-go coffees together like usual. Julia hadnt been by yet. Usually shes like clockwork every morning. Is she sick this morning?
Roy shrugs "Not sure where she is, I'm kinda getting worried." he responds and starts texting Julia asking if she is ok. Then the guys asking if anyone has seen her. "I am on foot so can you bag that up so I can carry it back?" he asks after done texting.

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#98 Post by Scott308 »

Lionel "Freight Train" Williams

After taking care of his gear, Lionel will hit the rack, hoping for a few hours of shut-eye.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#99 Post by Bluehorse »

Back @ HQ
September 18, 2018 8:45am

Roy finds that Julia has not been here like she usually is after talking to the proprietors.

Jean made up the order like usual and handed over the pastries and coffee. Well, here you go. Hope Julia is okay. Let us know if anything comes up, okay?

Meanwhile at the Firehouse:

Since everyone is making it a point to rest up and recover, everyone can recover 1d6+2 BP. The +2 is because you are keeping the Firehouse "well equipped" which, admittedly, I have not been consistent with but I want to make sure to acknowledge that here. https://www.unseenservant.us/forum/view ... 96#p374896

Still no sign of Julia, and she is almost an hour late. That has never happened before.

GreyWolfVT

#100 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Roy very concerned about Julia leaves the coffee and food at the firehouse in the usual area and looks for the Ecto keys and drives to Julia's home.

Return to “Ghostbusters RPG”