The Low Lantern

hedgeknight
Computer +1
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Re: The Low Lantern

#141 Post by Computer +1 »

While moving Yarl continues, I remember you from the other day, dont remember a name though. What do doin' down here anyway?

Belkregos
Ranger
Ranger

#142 Post by Belkregos »

Computer +1 wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:36 pm While moving Yarl continues, I remember you from the other day, dont remember a name though. What do doin' down here anyway?
yes indeed
Im Tommy, TommyD'Cat
i was trying to get that prissy sissy bitch, Amirk, if you remember when we met i wasnt alone, i had a friend with me, Ostis a halforc , Amrik had him killed and im not gonna leave it at that
Amriks family is behind all this undead trouble, behind the Cult of the Dead Three, you saw that devil with him right ? he'll get what's coming

im sure he's holed up at his mamas house now,
Stitches:- 1st lvl Halfling-Rogue: basics HP:9, AC:14, init.:+3, Sw/Bow: +5 to hit/1d6+3 dam +Sneak attack!

hedgeknight
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#143 Post by hedgeknight »

Belkregos wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:38 pm
he's wounded and will need some time to recover, fuck i should have killed him,... ah, fuck him, he's eve worst than i thought, i mean, killed his own brother, filth like that needs to be put down, where is this villa? he thinks he's safe with momma but i'll drag him out of his nest
Laraelra's eyes go wide and her nostrils flare. "What the fuck you mean he killed his brother? Mortlock? Mortlock's body is in the lounge? Hells bells! This just keeps getting better and better!"
She storms off heading for the stairs to the lower lounge, and Tommy turns to Yarl, the two making the decision to go to Harborside to care for the wounded.
(She gave Tommy the general vicinity of the Vanthampur villa; remind me later for details.)

When they come out on the top deck, bodies lie everywhere. Many are bodies of the Faithless, but there are some of Diamond's crew and more Rats than Yarl would care to see. Skipper is lying in a pile of guts and Bobbi is on her back staring at Yarl...her eyes glazed over, her throat a red mess. Slick Will and Judas are sitting back to back with dead Faithless all around them. Pax and Money, both bloodied, are helping Judas to his feet, supporting him between themselves; he's barely alive; Slick Will is already gone.
Seeing his dead friends, Yarl growls at Tommy, "Yer friend better be there..."

Tommy and Yarl and the wounded Rats join the stragglers from Diamond Urchin's crew as they head toward the hospital at Harborside. Needless to say, folk on the street get out of their way, if nothing else from the looks on the faces of Diamond and Yarl; the bloodied and dying members of each crew don't hurt either.

Continued here: viewtopic.php?f=1048&t=12224
Winter is coming...

Return to “Adventures in Baldur's Gate (5e)”