Re: OOC

#62 Post by Rex »

Thanks Urson, just ordered one.

DexterWard
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#63 Post by DexterWard »

Thanks Urson. I purchased the Kindle version. looks really interesting.

Urson
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#64 Post by Urson »

I should charge him a commission... LOL.
I first read it in the 80's, so some of the material is outdated. But there's a solid core of good, useful information.
FA FO

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#65 Post by Rex »

Does anyone have a link to a PDF I can just enter whatever I want into? Certain fields the one at Dhole's house don't allow editing. Thanks

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#66 Post by Rex »

Found one. This is the Character sheets from the free stuff section on Chaosium site.

https://www.chaosium.com/cthulhu-character-sheets/

DexterWard
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#67 Post by DexterWard »

That's where I was going to point you to Rex ;)

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#68 Post by Rex »

sanity adjustment for war package
Sanity Penalty [1d10+5] = 6+5 = 11

Lucky Talent
Luck Bonus [1d10] = 2

DexterWard
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#69 Post by DexterWard »

Thanks for the update Rex...

Hey Folks...Apologies for the delay in getting the first scenario thread up, my week got crazy. Anyway, I will be putting up the first thread today sometime...For the Black Tongue scenario

On that note...The plan is to use the Ptolemy's Scriptorium thread for general interaction between character's (non-scenario specific interactions) and for me to post leads, plot hooks, and any media updates pertaining to active or potential scenarios. Scenarios will start in Ptolemy's Scriptorium (initial plot hooks, etc.) and then the primary adventures/investigations would move to their own specific threads. Any media updates will appear in the Ptolemy's Scriptorium thread for active investigations.

Currently we have media posts for three scenarios/plots. I'll be running this campaign from a dynamic perspective (things in the background won't remain static). So if The Investigators are focused on one scenario, the other two scenarios will continue to develop (watch for media posts in the Ptolemy's Scriptorium thread). If situations come up in one scenario that only require one or two investigators, and another scenario might require research/etc., then another group could go do that potentially. I DO NOT want to put too much on the group though, so please don’t feel the need to do more than you can handle/have bandwidth for. It’s all good.

I won't ever introduce more than 3 scenarios; but may drop down to 2 or 1 at times. Additionally, I may make media posts that might seem like a new scenario, but are related to an existing scenario. I will do my best to keep that from happening by giving obvious clues. But always feel free to ask if something doesn't make sense. I will do my best to tie things together and ensure it all makes sense, aside from the obvious/typical mysteries that are naturally part of this RPG. Additionally, it may happen that two scenarios are related from a high-level plot perspective (a major plot element that encompasses multiple scenario threads, but ultimately leads to one outcome...i.e. a cult trying to summon a Great Old One, a government plot/coverup, etc.

Thought, comments, concerns, gripes, etc.???

Marullus
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#70 Post by Marullus »

I think your graphically-designed news updates are epically cool. :)

DexterWard
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#71 Post by DexterWard »

Thank you sir...I try :)

DexterWard
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#72 Post by DexterWard »

The thread is up for the Walter Resnick investigation: A Case of Impenetrable Darkness: Dementia Præcox

Once everyone decides how they want to begin the investigation (via their conversation at Ptolemy's Scriptorium) we can kick things off in the new thread above. Lot's of options for how you can start the investigation. Let me know if you want some suggestions...Good luck! :D
Last edited by DexterWard on Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#74 Post by Rex »

Agreed, great job.

DexterWard
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#75 Post by DexterWard »

Quick Update: I've been dealing with a bunch of emergency COVID requests at work this past week and working a lot of hours. Still more coming this week. I should be able to get a couple of updates/posts in this week though. Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#76 Post by Rex »

No problem, real life comes first. Good Luck!

DexterWard
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#78 Post by DexterWard »

Ok, well I got a few things accomplished tonight. Not as much as I would like, but close. Tomorrow I will definitely get a post in on the scenario, and make a LFP post. I PM'd a couple of you about a few things and took some notes for the next Scenario post tomorrow.

Grognardsw
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#79 Post by Grognardsw »

Great role playing posts going on.

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#80 Post by Rex »

Sorry everyone, wasn't getting notifications on this for some reason, hopefully fixed now.

Return to “In Dark Recesses (Pulp Cthulhu (CoC 7th ed.))”