OOC/General

Faanku
Faanku
Ranger
Ranger

Re: OOC/General

#221 Post by Faanku »

Cool, we'll go with that then.
thenewflesh wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:52 amI'm thinking I'm going to want to get a leather jacket for the 1-armor and the hardedge style. Do I have to pay cred for it or can I get them from [gear] or downtime or something?
Go ahead and take one, it should be covered in your day to day expenses.

Marisu
Scout
Scout

#222 Post by Marisu »

Sorry for going missing for so long, I'm alive! Funk, okay if I take the same deal there with grabbing a 1-armor jacket? I figured I'd run the trauma derms, but Shelley being our med works better.

Also on that note, I'd say Shelley has more of an idea now of how Fool operates, for better or worse. Especially during the legwork part of the mission. In fact, is it okay if we make a separate thread for a scene between Fool and Shelley? I figure it could be a little non-mission critical scene about the food truck.

Personally I'd like to RP out the meeting with Lady J, but I figure that decision's more up to Salome and Shelley!

thenewflesh
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#223 Post by thenewflesh »

Thanks for the leather jacket.

Happy to roleplay out the Lady J scene if that's the group preference!

Faanku
Ranger
Ranger

#224 Post by Faanku »

Marisu wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:44 amFunk, okay if I take the same deal there with grabbing a 1-armor jacket? I figured I'd run the trauma derms, but Shelley being our med works better.
Go right ahead.

I'll add the Lady J RP tomorrow, was hoping for Shelley and John to post over the weekend.

Faanku
Ranger
Ranger

#225 Post by Faanku »

Sorry for the delay in posting, I was waiting for people to post their links before we continued.

Faanku
Ranger
Ranger

#226 Post by Faanku »

Anyone joining Salome?

thenewflesh
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#227 Post by thenewflesh »

I think it wasn't clear who exactly was showing up. (That's why I delayed in posting, anyway.)

Faanku
Ranger
Ranger

#228 Post by Faanku »

thenewflesh wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:50 pm I think it wasn't clear who exactly was showing up. (That's why I delayed in posting, anyway.)
I intentionally left it open for anyone who wanted. I thought Fool was interested and potentially Shelly, given the subject matter.

Faanku
Ranger
Ranger

#229 Post by Faanku »

I suppose we can't wait any longer, Salome's lost enough blood as it is.

Marisu
Scout
Scout

#230 Post by Marisu »

Sorry, Fool's also gonna join! At least out of morbid curiosity!

Faanku
Ranger
Ranger

#231 Post by Faanku »

Marisu wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:16 am Sorry, Fool's also gonna join! At least out of morbid curiosity!
Jump in whenever o/

Marisu
Scout
Scout

#232 Post by Marisu »

I'm so sorry that took so long, I have no excuse!!

Faanku
Ranger
Ranger

#233 Post by Faanku »

Unfortunately, John and Shelley's players have dropped out of the game permanently. This leaves us with 3 ways to proceed:
1. We carry on the game with 2 players.
2. We try and add more players to the game.
3. We archive the game.

What are your thoughts?

thenewflesh
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#234 Post by thenewflesh »

Figured! I'm happy to recruit for more. If nobody bites I'm happy to keep playing or to archive the game, up to you two!

Marisu
Scout
Scout

#235 Post by Marisu »

Yeah, I'm down with 2.

EDIT: Err option #2!

Enoch
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#236 Post by Enoch »

Hey everybody! I'm working on character concepts right now, but it looks like with a Killer and a Driver the team may be needing some help on the front-end, so I was thinking maybe a Hacker?
Shadrach, Demon-Hunter - Dust to Dust

Faanku
Ranger
Ranger

#237 Post by Faanku »

Enoch wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:19 pm Hey everybody! I'm working on character concepts right now, but it looks like with a Killer and a Driver the team may be needing some help on the front-end, so I was thinking maybe a Hacker?
The only thing I'll say about hacker is that it comes with its own subsystem which needs several back and forth Moves each time you dive into a system. It's perfectly playable, but you may need to stick around online whenever you hack something so we don't hold the game up too much.

Enoch
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#238 Post by Enoch »

I was actually thinking that made it rather more playable as PbP: at least for me, I'm usually lurking around for a while after I post, while everyone else is usually off living their lives. An involved hacking exchange could potentially take place without slowing down play for anybody else.

Or potentially not. If it's problematic I could play a Reporter or a Fixer or something else. Most of the playbooks look interesting.
Shadrach, Demon-Hunter - Dust to Dust

Faanku
Ranger
Ranger

#239 Post by Faanku »

Enoch wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:12 amI'm usually lurking around for a while after I post, while everyone else is usually off living their lives.
There should be no issues at all then!

Faanku
Ranger
Ranger

#240 Post by Faanku »

Enoch wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:00 amJust realized that "Dokkaebi" was already in use by Horizoonsoft, so I'll be choosing a different name. (Alternately, he could be really upset that Horizoonsoft "stole his handle" (as he sees it), and is frustrated when people get him confused with an automated piece of software! That would also encourage him toward the Revealing Directive, as he seeks to penetrate and/or disrupt Horizoonsoft's networks and software.)
Could lead to some interesting RP, I approve!
Your sheet looks good. If you want to take Links with one of the other players I'll allow it, else you can join as a completely fresh face; I have a good job to introduce you on if that is the case.

Do you have a character portrait so I can add you to the Clocks? Might need one for your online Rep persona as well.

Return to “Neon Shadows (PbtA: The Sprawl)”