IC: Chapter 1

The_Wanderer
Faanku
Ranger
Ranger

Re: IC: Chapter 1

#321 Post by Faanku »

Shion Kuznetsov

"Prismatrivay za mnoy..." Shion expresses colloquial shock and shirks away from Sem, her eyes wide. She checks her hands, then returns her gaze to the white-haired girl, surprised that she isn't more disturbed by what she just experienced. "That was you... your memories? How did you do that?" Even as Shion asks the question, she knows the answer, somehow. Perhaps it was embedded in the vision she just shared with Sem, but Shion knows all about the experiment, the training, about Katib; here was a useful ally, a powerful tool that was ready and willing to join forces with her. The tech feels an uncharacteristic pang of guilt for thinking of Sem in that way; was it residual emotions from their connection still lingering, or the earnest pleading in Sem's eyes? Regardless, the soldier nods in affirmation to Sem's request. "I will vouch for you, then. But you will earn your keep. Rabochikh kormyat, da?"

Looking over the ship's specs, Shion's eyes narrow. Our AI friend was being ripped off substantially; that piece of junk was barely worth half that price, but it wasn't her money. Perhaps if time allowed the team could negotiate the price down and convince the AI to part with the savings? She puts the prospect to the others at some point during the fortnight's downtime. For now, she responds noncommittally.

Code: Select all

Only ship available? Other options?
Prismatrivay za mnoy = "Watch over me" - A popular Mavrokolan expression of shock or disbelief.
Rabochikh kormyat = "Those who work, eat" - A common saying amongst the Free People.

Shion will introduce Sem to the party if others haven't met her, expressing her desire to have her join them.

That free merchant is worth less than 800k, unsure if the DM was hinting that the price is negotiable.

cybersavant
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#322 Post by cybersavant »

Alix Conzweth "Two weeks? Better check with our friend if that is acceptable, otherwise, we could loop back for you after."
gaming since 1980
cybersavant.proboards.com
- = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = -
Andreas Larson; Law of the Gun <Boot Hill 3e>
Nah Olos; Earthquakes in the Jotens <AD&D 1e>
Rorexsth; Wayfarers <Doctor Who>

Lance
Ranger
Ranger

#323 Post by Lance »

Faanku wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:54 am Shion will introduce Sem to the party if others haven't met her, expressing her desire to have her join them.
"Hello, Sem, my name is Askor. You seem to have experience with... how did you put it? 'Life changing sums of money'? From what I can tell, the sum we received should be enough to live what is described as the good life for three years. I'd like to hear your opinion." He clearly has only the vaguest idea of anything pertaining to what others consider common.

I hope these two will find common ground in their unfamiliarity with baseline postech life. Also 'good life' as per the rulebook.

shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#324 Post by shaidar »

cybersavant wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:17 am Alix Conzweth "Two weeks? Better check with our friend if that is acceptable, otherwise, we could loop back for you after."
Jonas

True, but we might want to spend a little time checking the ship over for a few days anyway. I can work with a week if that's all we have, and if we don't have a week then I can wait"

Marullus
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#325 Post by Marullus »

Faanku wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:54 am"I will vouch for you, then. But you will earn your keep. Rabochikh kormyat, da?"
Sem nods solemnly, a look of relief in her eyes. "Bez truda ne vytashchish' i rybku iz pruda," her Mavrokolan fluent.
Literal translation: “Without effort you won’t even pull a fish out of a pond.”
Figurative translation: Similar to sayings such as “no pain, no gain,” and “nothing comes easy,” this Russian idiom reminds us that nothing can be done without sufficient effort.
Faanku wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:54 amShion will introduce Sem to the party if others haven't met her, expressing her desire to have her join them.
Sem is polite and friendly, if still shy, as she is introduced to the rest of the crew. "I can handle myself and will be helpful to the team," she expresses with firm confidence, adopting the same squared posture and brevity of words as Shion as she does so.
Lance wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:05 am"Hello, Sem, my name is Askor. You seem to have experience with... how did you put it? 'Life changing sums of money'? From what I can tell, the sum we received should be enough to live what is described as the good life for three years. I'd like to hear your opinion." He clearly has only the vaguest idea of anything pertaining to what others consider common.

I hope these two will find common ground in their unfamiliarity with baseline postech life. Also 'good life' as per the rulebook.
"Sem begins rattling off an academic answer, like it's a college term paper. "Electronic currency is a hypothetical construct, invested in market systems that operate as a faith-based construct. Only about 10% of currency actually physically exists, only used for low-trust transactions. People invest their funds in markets, giving it to companies with the belief system that it will return a larger sum, which works as long as everyone continues to believe it will. A market crash is a crisis of faith: That's why the Exchange are Buddhists..." she trails off, seeing she lost him. Sem blushes, her awkwardness returning. "Life-changing is relative. You either spend it to get things that change your life, and then earn more, or you give it to other people who promise to make it grow so you have it for a lifetime but you get to spend very little. I... I lack faith in investors. I have my things, I will earn more." She pats her patched rucksack, which she holds protectively on her lap. "It is easiest to trust that which you can hold. Are you hungry?" she pulls out a bag of cheez-doodles from her ruck and offers to share them with him. She looks over the solid warrior, his sparse gear, the way he holds himself. "You are a fighter? I remember how to fight, too. Maybe together." The waif-like girl nods, smiling reassuringly as she crunches a cheez-doodle. "Have you been off of Mer? Have you... seen a Tree?"

OOC discussion:
Handling Consent.
Hey guys, I want to check in as players about how we want to handle Sem and her Symbiosis ability -- Playing at a table, we could check in iteratively, but with Play-by-Post it would really slow down posting. Sem has the ability to give extra actions to any characters (up to 1 per scene per character), to refresh Askor and Shion's Warrior class ability so they can use it twice in a scene, and to increase the group's capability by rolling her own actions with someone else's dice. To do so, she needs to establish Symbiosis concentually and switch that link to different people potentially each round of combat to spread the benefits across the group. I'd like to track consent for each character in my post headers so we don't have to stop and ask about consent during a scene. I think it is important that you all have individual control over your own comfort with consenting to her psychic contact with your character's brain.

The GM has expressed a desire for "GM Fiat" to address group unity. Under that idea, I'd like to assume our two-week downtime includes a montage of others getting to know each other and assumed comfort, which will include her demonstrating the capability. I propose that each character:
  • Grow comfortable with Sem and the idea of her ability to connect psychicly and enhance their minds. (Assumed Consent is Yes, I connect in future scenes to give benefits)
  • Have an explicit scene that we roleplay out to establish the character relationship.
  • Identify as uncomfortable: the idea of this girl connecting to your brain is not okay, and definitely not in a stressful moment. (Assumed Consent is No, I don't connect in future scenes to give benefits)

Does that work for you? If you post your character's reactions in the IC thread, I'll tabulate and keep track. In my IC posts, I'll always include which individual she is connected to at that moment and a spoiler that provides what they're getting from it. Sem is also going to learn and adjust to the group - I intend to have her do this based on who she is connecting symbiotically with, adapting to group norms through them.

Lance
Ranger
Ranger

#326 Post by Lance »

Marullus wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:37 pm "Sem begins rattling off an academic answer, like it's a college term paper. "Electronic currency is a hypothetical construct, invested in market systems that operate as a faith-based construct. Only about 10% of currency actually physically exists, only used for low-trust transactions. People invest their funds in markets, giving it to companies with the belief system that it will return a larger sum, which works as long as everyone continues to believe it will. A market crash is a crisis of faith: That's why the Exchange are Buddhists..." she trails off, seeing she lost him. Sem blushes, her awkwardness returning. "Life-changing is relative. You either spend it to get things that change your life, and then earn more, or you give it to other people who promise to make it grow so you have it for a lifetime but you get to spend very little. I... I lack faith in investors. I have my things, I will earn more." She pats her patched rucksack, which she holds protectively on her lap. "It is easiest to trust that which you can hold. Are you hungry?" she pulls out a bag of cheez-doodles from her ruck and offers to share them with him. She looks over the solid warrior, his sparse gear, the way he holds himself. "You are a fighter? I remember how to fight, too. Maybe together." The waif-like girl nods, smiling reassuringly as she crunches a cheez-doodle. "Have you been off of Mer? Have you... seen a Tree?"
Askor smiles a little for the first time since the group met him. "You're a talker. I see you spent your efforts in education. I wish to follow your lead." Always hungry, he takes a doodle with a nod. " I am a fighter, yes. But recently all I do is watch others talk or type." He nods his head towards the others. He pauses for a moment. "And no, my world doesn't have trees and I haven't been anywhere else. Maybe together."

Marullus
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#327 Post by Marullus »

Lance wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:59 pmAskor smiles a little for the first time since the group met him. "You're a talker. I see you spent your efforts in education. I wish to follow your lead." Always hungry, he takes a doodle with a nod. " I am a fighter, yes. But recently all I do is watch others talk or type." He nods his head towards the others. He pauses for a moment. "And no, my world doesn't have trees and I haven't been anywhere else. Maybe together."
"Maybe together," she smiles broadly. She relaxes, feeling more comfortable, sharing the rest of the bag of doodles. Perhaps my first friend. "Can I show you something?" she asks...
Awesome. :) Want to continue and describe what's in our two week montage? Once she demonstrates the Symbiosis connection, does he grow comfortable with it?

shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#328 Post by shaidar »

Jonas watches Sem as she interacts with the others...
Marullus wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:37 pm ..........."Have you been off of Mer? Have you... seen a Tree?"
"You've never seen a tree? Have you heard of The Rose Garden of Anius? It's my home planet and the place is simply awe inspiring."

Lance
Ranger
Ranger

#329 Post by Lance »

Askor would never say no to a new experience. :D

Marullus
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#330 Post by Marullus »

Lance wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:47 pmAskor would never say no to a new experience. :D
Montage: Sem demonstrates connecting their minds, Askor experiencing the same kind of euphoric rapid cognition which Shion previously did. The synergy of connected minds allowing him to think and focus on more things, more deeply. His willingness to trust results in reciprocal openness on her part, as much friendship/comraderie evolving as he allows. At some point she excitedly invites him to sparring practice, where she finds her more capable than she appears. Her unarmed capabilities are uncanny. If not for his personal experience in close combat (i.e. he ignores her Shock damage), he would be in trouble. He finds that her help improves him exponentially (double warrior benefit, extra actions) as they test capabilities together. She shares memories of tactical training she did with soldiers as a pre-teen. She is ecstatic for a close relationship and bounces in to find him to share meals and spend freetime together. In free-time, she introduces him to her favorite TV shows with bowls of popcorn - what show does he like best?
shaidar wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:27 pm"You've never seen a tree? Have you heard of The Rose Garden of Anius? It's my home planet and the place is simply awe inspiring."
Int+Know [2d6+2]=9+2=11
Sem thinks a moment. "Anius? The Pitra system. Corrosive atmosphere, all vegetation hostile to human life. You... you lived there?" It is clear that she never really considered the realities of permanent dome life, Mer being an open-atmosphere planet despite the lack of macroflora. She looks awed. "That's... that's at least eight drills away. Tell us about it?"

shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#331 Post by shaidar »

Marullus wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:17 pm
shaidar wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:27 pm"You've never seen a tree? Have you heard of The Rose Garden of Anius? It's my home planet and the place is simply awe inspiring."
Int+Know [2d6+2]=9+2=11
Sem thinks a moment. "Anius? The Pitra system. Corrosive atmosphere, all vegetation hostile to human life. You... you lived there?" It is clear that she never really considered the realities of permanent dome life, Mer being an open-atmosphere planet despite the lack of macroflora. She looks awed. "That's... that's at least eight drills away. Tell us about it?"
Jonas shrugs "There's only two places to live. The Rose Garden is the first, but that's really for tourists. Everyone else gets to live in Anius City. It's...not very pleasant" Jonas looks away from Sem, a shadow passing over his face.
Last edited by shaidar on Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lance
Ranger
Ranger

#332 Post by Lance »

Montage: Askor likes any show with anything he doesn't know in it. He leans in with the sharp turns during chase scenes. They take turn correcting how the caracters move during fights. He grumbles during hacking sequences "that's not how Alix did it", after which Sem explains how it's actually done. He loves the Wild Planets episode about Hussaru, solemnly nodding along to the narrator's description of the harsh conditions, strangely proud of them. He teaches a few terms in his native language, mostly curse words. She helps him with his pilot classes, which he desperately needs. They take turns riding her gravbike around town, going to all kinds of restaurants and pubs, collecting new experiences like they're going out of style, Sem enjoying the newfound respect the giant barbarian commands. Until they go clothes shopping, where the awkward brute is sidelined for the young girl with the bottomless creditcard. They shop first for comfort, but slowly transition to the overpriced and frivolous, just because they can.

How's that, got anything wrong? :)

Marullus
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#333 Post by Marullus »

It sounds like action flicks, like Space Racer and Bullets and Blades (both of which romanticize a mercenary lifestyle) and nature documentaries like Wild Planets let them both fantasize. :) I like all your details (as long as she's allowed to get the gravbike). She definitely lives it up while clothes shopping, adopting a new look of mostly blacks and muted grays similar to Shion, a baller white suit, as well as some comfortable options liked by Askor.
Sem 33.jpg
Sem 33.jpg (8.22 KiB) Viewed 728 times
Sem 31.jpg
Sem 31.jpg (6.24 KiB) Viewed 728 times
Sem 30.jpg
Sem 30.jpg (6.31 KiB) Viewed 728 times
Sem 03.jpg
Sem 03.jpg (6.21 KiB) Viewed 728 times
Sem 08.jpg
Sem 08.jpg (44.79 KiB) Viewed 726 times
Subtracting an extra 1000 credits for their outing days of Elite living instead of Good living. Subtracting 5,000 for gravbike on day 1, if allowed.
She teachers Askor how to access his virtual currency so he can shop, too. She recommends a Stetson hat, like his favorite Bullets and Blades character wears. Does he buy his own gravbike?
His confidence infects her; her reticence washed away when she is with him. She also leads him through the markets of used tech and gadgets, showing him the treasures in her rucksack and also what kinds of things are available on the tables. (GM: Looking for the two drones spec'd previously, hoping to haggle down their price.)
Marullus wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:19 am Sem is updated.

Sem is not wise with her money. She goes shopping for drones and a gravbike.
Spec'd options...

Sleeper (2,500) (Total 10,750)
Observation Suite (250)
Sensor Transparency (5,000)
Holoskin (3,000)

Stalker (1,000) (Can carry 60kg) (Total 7,000)
Heavy Lift (2,000)
Heavy Lift (2,000)
Heavy Lift (2,000)

Stalker (1,000) (Total 9,480)
Expert System (5,000)
Bomber (500)
Medical Support (2,000)
6 Lift (300) [1d8 healing]
6 Lazarus Patches (180)
2 Demo Charges (500) [3d10]

Hovercycle (5,000)
2 Speed, 3 Armor, 10 HP, 1 Crew, 1 Tonnage
Black Hoverbike-small.jpg
Black Hoverbike-small.jpg (17.63 KiB) Viewed 728 times
Cha+Trade [2d6]=7
Cha+Trade [2d6]=3

Marullus
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#334 Post by Marullus »

shaidar wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:53 pmJonas shrugs "There's only two places to live. The Rose Garden is the first, but that's really for tourists. Everyone else gets to live in Anius City. It's...not very pleasant" Jonas looks away from Sem, a shadow passing over his face.
"You did not live in the Rose Garden," Sem says her tone poingiant and sympathetic. She shifts to sit cross-legged on her chair, listening to him with earnest attention. "A whole garden of roses sounds... and a city... but that's not your life. I would gladly hear of your life. How it led to here." She pauses the episode of Space Racer currently playing on the screen -- a scene where they're hijacking the main character's favorite antique fighter-size racing ship, the one with four wings -- and looks to Askor before back to Jonas. "We haven't been anywhere... I've never been beyond this city, at least in person. To have come so far, and end up in this place..." she leaves the heavy pause in the air, an invitation for Jonas to tell more.

cybersavant
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#335 Post by cybersavant »

Alix Conzweth watches Sem's interactions with the others, but keeps a distance, though he's polite and pleasant to her.

OOC : : if we are indeed on downtime, assuming the AI is ok with that, the group sees very little of Alix until it's time to depart. If the AI wants to leave sooner, and has secured the ship, Alix will be on it. If it's not yet secured, ready to RP that.
gaming since 1980
cybersavant.proboards.com
- = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = -
Andreas Larson; Law of the Gun <Boot Hill 3e>
Nah Olos; Earthquakes in the Jotens <AD&D 1e>
Rorexsth; Wayfarers <Doctor Who>

shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#336 Post by shaidar »

Marullus wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:32 pm
shaidar wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:53 pmJonas shrugs "There's only two places to live. The Rose Garden is the first, but that's really for tourists. Everyone else gets to live in Anius City. It's...not very pleasant" Jonas looks away from Sem, a shadow passing over his face.
"You did not live in the Rose Garden," Sem says her tone poingiant and sympathetic. She shifts to sit cross-legged on her chair, listening to him with earnest attention. "A whole garden of roses sounds... and a city... but that's not your life. I would gladly hear of your life. How it led to here." She pauses the episode of Space Racer currently playing on the screen -- a scene where they're hijacking the main character's favorite antique fighter-size racing ship, the one with four wings -- and looks to Askor before back to Jonas. "We haven't been anywhere... I've never been beyond this city, at least in person. To have come so far, and end up in this place..." she leaves the heavy pause in the air, an invitation for Jonas to tell more.
Jonas shakes his head "The Rose Garden is not a...garden of roses, it's a biodome complex where tourists can safely view the flora and fauna of the planet. My life is...complicated. You seem like a nice kid, and it's not personal, but I don't trust easily. Last time I did I got burned big time. I'm not on this planet by choice exactly...it's best for everyone that you don't know about me..I shouldn't have even mentioned Anius."

Lance
Ranger
Ranger

#337 Post by Lance »

shaidar wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:48 am "...it's best for everyone that you don't know about me..I shouldn't have even mentioned Anius."
Askor speaks up, a streak of sarcasm in his tone "Rose Garden of Anius? Garden is an unusual last name for a lady. But no, officer, never met anyone from Anius." Sem recognises it as a modified quote from Bullets and Blades.
Marullus wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:58 pm She recommends a Stetson hat, like his favorite Bullets and Blades character wears. Does he buy his own gravbike? ... She also leads him through the markets of used tech and gadgets, showing him the treasures in her rucksack and also what kinds of things are available on the tables.
He does buy a Stetson, which in his size swallows Sem's head whole, leading to a sequence of increasingly silly pictures sent to the rest of the crew. But Askor comes from the tunda, meaning he is overheating in almost anything that can be considered decent clothing, so he ends up using the stetson more as room decoration. Luckily he has the physique to pull of a wifebeater, and he enjoys linen shirts and pants on their more dressy outings. In general, he wears at least one less layer than anyone else. He falls in love with the idea of buying barely used equipment for half price, including a gravbike, which he will sell if the ship can't take it. We need Shion along, her expertise will make haggling and avoiding duds a breeze!

shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#338 Post by shaidar »

Lance wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:06 am
shaidar wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:48 am "...it's best for everyone that you don't know about me..I shouldn't have even mentioned Anius."
Askor speaks up, a streak of sarcasm in his tone "Rose Garden of Anius? Garden is an unusual last name for a lady. But no, officer, never met anyone from Anius." Sem recognises it as a modified quote from Bullets and Blades.

Jonas

"Officer? I wish it was the authorities" he sighs "If we're travelling together then you should at least know that there are people looking for me for something I didn't do. That's why I left Anius. If that's a problem then I can go my own way"

Faanku
Ranger
Ranger

#339 Post by Faanku »

Shion Kuznetsov

Much like Alix, Shion is absent for the majority of the next two weeks, though she does maintain radio contact (as she puts it). Her time is spent initially sourcing equipment and materials, then working on various modifications for her gear, inspired by her recent examination of the pretech equipment in the bunker. Thanks to Mer's frontier position, it's not too difficult to locate a workshop with the tools she needs, as well as an assistant to handle the more menial tasks whilst she focuses on the real fun. First up, her undersuit gets some reinforced ferraplates melded into the areas around the chest and vitals, vastly reducing the penetrative abilities of any attacks taken in those key locations. The suit's joints are also treated with special solution of her own design to increase flexibility. The end result is a much stronger suit of armour that sacrifices none of its concealability or lightweightedness.

The next day's work is dedicated to the model IV laser pistol she's carried since arriving on Mer. Shion tweaks the beam actuator and replaces the standard civilian focusing lens with a sheen-polished mirrorclear one. Usually such a precision component sells for several times the cost of the pistol itself, but the mechanic applies a little know-how and gets the same results from a home-brewed glass treatment for around half the price.

Finally, the project the soldier had been saving for last; a factory-new Imani XM-86 assault rifle, one of the more modular main arms available to her during the Troika Wars. Shion spends several days lovingly attending to this weapon, tinkering with almost every aspect of it. The hand-guard and receivers are replaced with ultralight duraplast alloys, the barrel receives an integrated gas-vent system, and a specialised shock pad is added to the butt. A custom-built muzzle break with synchronised range finder is the most sophisticated part of the new weapon, utilising advanced "truesight" technology that Shion had previously only read about to offer unparalleled accuracy. To finish off her dream project, the tech adds an electronic firing system and a hair trigger. The final cost of the weapon could have bought an entire crate of stock XM-86s, but it's all worth it for the smile on Shion's face as she takes it to the test range for the first time.
All this modding takes up a little over 12 days, so there are a couple of opportunities for Shion to venture out with the others.

Marullus
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#340 Post by Marullus »

shaidar wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:48 am Jonas shakes his head "The Rose Garden is not a...garden of roses, it's a biodome complex where tourists can safely view the flora and fauna of the planet. My life is...complicated. You seem like a nice kid, and it's not personal, but I don't trust easily. Last time I did I got burned big time. I'm not on this planet by choice exactly...it's best for everyone that you don't know about me..I shouldn't have even mentioned Anius."
Sadness passes over Sem's face, but she gives Jonas a solemn nod, then draws her fingers across her lips like a zipper.

"I know what it is to be lonely," she states in a matter-of-fact tone. "I understand."
Faanku wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:47 amMuch like Alix, Shion is absent for the majority of the next two weeks, though she does maintain radio contact (as she puts it).
Sem doesn't give up on Shion, and tries to ingratiate her way into Shion's first or second day out.
If allowed to go...
Sem falls in with Shion, matching her sparse, pensive mood. The mental connection is easier the second time, like a fitted glove. "I'd like to learn mechanics," Sem says. Shion inwardly groans, not wanting to have to explain everything (or anything, really), but she is surprised to find she doesn't have to. Shion focuses on her own work deeper and more easily, but finds her mind also thinking through the problems Sem is looking at simultaneously. Sem doesn't ask any questions, but seamlessly helps and supports everything Shion wants to do, her hands as deftly handling each component as Shion's own, all without words.
This is a favorite use of Nexus stuff for me. :) Sem's Borrowed Brilliance lets Sem make and maintain mods with her Main Actions as if Shion were making all the rolls. With Reflexive Action, she also allows Shion to make two rolls per scene instead of one. If she invites Sem back with her to continue this, she can potentially cut the 12 days of mods to 4 days.
Either way, they should still be together for evenings back on the ship, including some popcorn movie nights.

Return to “Sigma Chronos (SWN:Revised)”