Prologue: The Bloody Coin

Old Duergar
cybersavant
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Re: Prologue: The Bloody Coin

#101 Post by cybersavant »

Grimvarg ties the prisoners to the crag and punches him in the gut to shut him up; then he draws his axe to face the wolves.
gaming since 1980
cybersavant.proboards.com
- = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = -
Andreas Larson; Law of the Gun <Boot Hill 3e>
Nah Olos; Earthquakes in the Jotens <AD&D 1e>
Rorexsth; Wayfarers <Doctor Who>

Rhukath
Strider
Strider

#102 Post by Rhukath »

Seeing the wolves backing up slightly after the ferocity of Othdens attack, Cerdic takes advantage and shouts to Iscind to duck and fires an arrow at the wolf attacking her using his skills with a bow and arrow to best effect as the wolf is distracted toying with her.

[_3d6] = (5+6+1)=12

Quickly he notches another arrow and looks for the opportunity to attack another target.

Darithe
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#103 Post by Darithe »

Iscind knew she could not keep the beast at bay for long so she is grateful to hear Cerdic's shout and quickly complies with his orders, feeling a slight movement in the air as the arrow flies past her. She is thankful he is such a good shot and misses her. Though off balance she tries to strike out again with her sword.

[1d6] = 3

tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#104 Post by tibbius »

Arm oozing blood, Othden grits his teeth and yanks his sword from its scabbard with the soft noise of steel sliding on wood. He sets to the nearest wolf, long and short blades flashing.
Fighting hand-to-hand [_3d6] = (5+6+6)=17
Neil Gaiman: "I started imagining a world in which we replaced the phrase 'politically correct' wherever we could with 'treating other people with respect', and it made me smile."..."I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

Demilich
Ranger
Ranger

#105 Post by Demilich »

Krilnar pulls out his knife and runs over to help Iscind, seeing how the wolf is acting he decides to try to attack it from its side while its facing Iscind

Samwell Turleton
Ranger
Ranger

#106 Post by Samwell Turleton »

Madoc Underburrow

Madoc pulls the cloth wrapped ring from his pocket. Good riddance you foul thing..., he says as he flings it as far as he can away from himself and over the cliff's edge.

Return to “Forgotten Tales of Arda: the Treachery of Rhudaur (TABA)”