Guidelines

OGRE MAGE
OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

Guidelines

#1 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Since I haven’t played with half of you before, I thought I better jot down a few things that I do in my games that you won’t find in the book.

Then I remembered that I have played extensively with the other half of you, and you guys probably don’t want to have to go through all that again. :lol:

So, I will try a compromise. Instead of barraging you with 50 boring house rules to read through, I will slowly add tidbits of information into this thread that should keep everyone informed, keeping everything in one place for easy reference.

I will populate this while we wait for our last two sheets. As always, if you have any questions about any of this stuff, just post them in the ooc thread. Thanks!

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

Re: Guidelines

#2 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Posting:

I like to keep the main game thread free of clutter that isn't game related. I don't mind if you post "out of character" if you have to, but please don't use it as a chat room. That is what the OOC thread is for. Thanks.

I would also like everyone to post their characters dialogue in blue, (dialogue button in full editor) and any OOC comments or questions in red. (ooc button) Anything else can be in normal type.

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

Re: Guidelines

#3 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Pertinent Info:
0AA270E8-0568-4646-B622-768917D0A185.jpeg
0AA270E8-0568-4646-B622-768917D0A185.jpeg (366.02 KiB) Viewed 462 times

Return to “Pawns of the North Wind (AS&SH 2e)”