OOC

tibbius
tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Re: OOC

#41 Post by tibbius »

I'll post up i/c, momentarily.
Neil Gaiman: "I started imagining a world in which we replaced the phrase 'politically correct' wherever we could with 'treating other people with respect', and it made me smile."..."I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

soypunk
Strider
Strider

#42 Post by soypunk »

Thanks! I wasn't sure if I should roll or what - so I thought I would asked here... hope that's alright. Still learning my away around PbP etiquette.

tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#43 Post by tibbius »

Yes, that's fine how you handled the question!
Neil Gaiman: "I started imagining a world in which we replaced the phrase 'politically correct' wherever we could with 'treating other people with respect', and it made me smile."..."I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

soypunk
Strider
Strider

#44 Post by soypunk »

Group - what are we thinking about the video's contents? I don't want dominate the story too much with my character's approach, so I'm gonna leave some room for others to chime in. (FWIW, Anen would think we are getting played but would not want to walk away from the deal. Rather they'd want to "double cross the double crossers" - that's just their rebellious attitude.)

tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#45 Post by tibbius »

Hey - this one doesn't seem to be going anywhere in particular, should we archive it?
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

ybn1197
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#46 Post by ybn1197 »

Personally, I am not fond of the idea of archiving the game. My issue has been personal. I am not a big investigative player and this part of the game has definitely gone to the investigative side and that is NOT my strong point.

tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#47 Post by tibbius »

Ok - it sounds like the investigative type(s) should step to the fore until we plow through this part of the adventure. @soypunk?
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

soypunk
Strider
Strider

#48 Post by soypunk »

Did Rhisza‘s net search turn up anything? Do they need to roll for that?

tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#49 Post by tibbius »

Way to grab a loose end!

Rhisza's net search [_2d6] = (3+2)=5

Searching the net produces nothing.
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

Return to “The Rescuers (Tiny Frontiers)”