OOC 1

OGRE MAGE
Bluetongue
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Re: OOC 1

#161 Post by Bluetongue »

Happy Christmas everyone, hope you all have a great festive season.

I will be offline now until after the weekend.

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#162 Post by Rex »

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Everyone!

Karaunios
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#163 Post by Karaunios »

Merry Christmas!!

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#164 Post by Scott308 »

I'm happy that Euripides ended up completely exasperating the ghost just by being himself! Sometimes, playing a very low intelligence character can be a blast!
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#165 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Ya, I'm sure she enjoyed it too. :lol:

Scott308

#166 Post by Scott308 »

Here ya go! I highlighted them all.

Since nobody else seemed to like his idea of filling the pit with rubble, Euripides decides the time is coming to practice what you preach and take a different approach. We need a disciple of the watch- someone to make sure no eerie inhabitants come out of that other room while we're doing things in here, but the torch needs to be somewhere in the middle so nobody is alone in the dark. Last thing we need is to be overrun by legions of the dead. Perhaps we could try the ritual of burnt offerings to the dog faced gods to get them on our side? We'll need any help we can get through this trial by fire and not have it turn into a day of reckoning.

Moving to the edge of the pit, the purloiner of Rel goes over the wall, climbing down to their injured companion, hoping he doesn't end up falling fast. Val, I'm coming to help. I know you're feeling low, but you must return to serenity and relax. Your legacy will not be to meet death's cold embrace here among the dark roots of earth. We'll work together as one and you'll rise up so we can get on with finding our way out. Time to do or die.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#167 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Very detail oriented. :D

I missed 2 of them.

Scott308

#168 Post by Scott308 »

Cold Embrace and Together as One?

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#169 Post by OGRE MAGE »

And Low. :oops:

Scott308

#170 Post by Scott308 »

I can see that. Good song, but being one common word, it doesn't jump out as a song title like a lot of the others.

I think I need to put headphones on and shuffle through their catalog.

Bluetongue
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#171 Post by Bluetongue »

When you are as rash as she is its eventually going to get you. Luckily it didn't nearly kill all of us."
That might be true but I don't think telling folk to try jumping the pressure plates and not doing it myself is cohesive or polite.

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#172 Post by Rex »

Drest doesn't care about polite. He just tells it like he sees it, he has a 3 Chr after all.

Karaunios
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#173 Post by Karaunios »

Our biggest disadvantage here is not having a pole or javelin with which to tap things. We have to be creative and try to use whatever we find. Throwing something relatively heavy from a distance at the pressure plate might have worked... But I didn't find anything :?

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#174 Post by OGRE MAGE »

I will be attending Garycon this weekend, so my time on here will be limited or possibly even nonexistent for the next 4 or 5 days.

shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#175 Post by shaidar »

have fun!!

Karaunios
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#176 Post by Karaunios »

Ditto!

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#177 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Scott308 wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:48 pm Sorry everyone! Between basketball and hockey tournaments, Gary Con, and trying to get a bunch of movies watched before the Oscars, I lost track of time and didn't realize how long it had been since I checked in.
This might be the worst excuse for an absence I have ever read. :lol:

And why didn't we see you at GC? Let me guess.......you only had time for gaming? :D

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#178 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Bluetongue wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:26 am Valkrina is unconscious but Greg (BlueT) isn't. I am still here.
I am glad to see this.

Just because the characters have forgotten about her situation doesn't mean the DM has. :twisted:

Scott308

#179 Post by Scott308 »

OGRE MAGE wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:26 pmAnd why didn't we see you at GC? Let me guess.......you only had time for gaming? :D
I did virtual this year. I thought about heading out there for a single day but I really didn't feel like shelling out for that on top of my virtual badge. I WILL be in-person at Gamehole, so you'll definitely be able to catch me at the Will-Call booth on Wednesday if nothing else.

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#180 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Nice!

I'll bring the beer. :lol:

Return to “Pawns of the North Wind (AS&SH 2e)”