Chapter 2b - A Sloop in the Sea

Marullus
Samwell Turleton
Ranger
Ranger

Re: Chapter 2b - A Sloop in the Sea

#101 Post by Samwell Turleton »

Olga Snorri

Olga takes comfort in this unexpected and odd mix of companions. They recognized the danger of the kobold captive and acted quickly. Hannu risked everything to face down the lashing tentacles of the attacking beast. This strange mist, that has joined her from the sea, proved itself in its own ways.

In some ways it is good to be out of Kaerhavn.

Hearing the sound of the surf lapping against the beach Olga rests.

Samwell Turleton
Ranger
Ranger

#102 Post by Samwell Turleton »

Hannu Survage

Hannu keeps watch over Olga as long as he can but ultimately is overtaken with tiredness.

He rests nearby in a sand filled depression in the stone.

greyarea
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#103 Post by greyarea »

Reuter searches the alcove thoroughly. He also checks to be sure it is high enough to keep dry during the tide. He will clean it of debris and guano, and will help prep it for sleep and defense.

He also offers to try to scale the slopes, saying, A life a sea on masts and netting have made me a fair climber. I bet I could climb that, were it of interest for us. Tho', 'tis only a peak, so what's the use in climbing but to say one did it?

ybn1197
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#104 Post by ybn1197 »

Hinnrick helps Reuter in cleaning the area of debris in order to make it more comfortable. Once done, he plops himself down and takes a moment to rest.
greyarea wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:46 pm Reuter searches the alcove thoroughly. He also checks to be sure it is high enough to keep dry during the tide. He will clean it of debris and guano, and will help prep it for sleep and defense.

He also offers to try to scale the slopes, saying, A life a sea on masts and netting have made me a fair climber. I bet I could climb that, were it of interest for us. Tho', 'tis only a peak, so what's the use in climbing but to say one did it?
"That would be the only reason to climb it. And that is a giant risk for no gain, don't you think? What if something happened to you? We couldn't send anyone up there to save you if you got stuck. And the thought of you slipping sends shivers up my back."

Return to “The Fires of Wrath (DCC)”