Out of character

tibbius
tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Re: Out of character

#81 Post by tibbius »

We have a good attack roll from Wraith, we just need a roll from Elzarune for the spell.
Neil Gaiman: "I started imagining a world in which we replaced the phrase 'politically correct' wherever we could with 'treating other people with respect', and it made me smile."..."I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude
GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#82 Post by GreyWolfVT »

sorry strange workday was not able to post earlier.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e
tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#83 Post by tibbius »

Happy Fathers' Day everyone!
Neil Gaiman: "I started imagining a world in which we replaced the phrase 'politically correct' wherever we could with 'treating other people with respect', and it made me smile."..."I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude
Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#84 Post by Rex »

Happy Fathers Day!
tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#85 Post by tibbius »

A library of many scrolls, one scholar, one explorer, and two bored warriors

This could be a difficult situation. I can really enjoy rolling up random scrolls but as that happens both game time and real time will tick away.

There's other stuff to find in here, and that other stuff could involve the warriors again. But I don't want to entirely take the spotlight off Elzarune's discoveries.
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude
ybn1197
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#86 Post by ybn1197 »

I agree. While it would be fun to go through what this place holds, I don't want to slow the game down while Elzarune peruses the library. I'm OK with Elzarune randomly grabbing and stuffing his pack full with whatever he can and then moving on and he will peruse them in his free time.
tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#87 Post by tibbius »

sounds good. I'll narrate that i/c once Wraith makes his roll for searching.
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude
GreyWolfVT

#88 Post by GreyWolfVT »

I apologize what with returning to the office for work and everything else going on I have had less time during the day to check things and starting to feel a little left behind or lost in some scenarios so I haven't been posting anything substantial really. Some games I am left in the dust of the rapid posting still going on during the day.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#89 Post by tibbius »

I think we'd all be ok with slowing down a bit to give everyone a chance to contribute something they like.
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude
GreyWolfVT

#90 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Well not entirely sure how much Grax can contribute to the brainy and magicy things but certainly the feats of strength and what not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWU2UCE9QTM

tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#92 Post by tibbius »

My ideas aren't going to evaporate. Whenever we get to the next thing is fine.

I think it's my turn to post ...
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude
tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#93 Post by tibbius »

It seems like we've slowed down a lot since before I took a couple weeks off.

Are we still into the tomb crawling, or would it be better if I "skipped ahead" to a situation where you have escaped the tomb with your opal spider eyes and scrolls, and are about to plunge into your next adventure? (I'm assuming everyone still is interested in playing Tiny Dungeon?). If we skip ahead it will be to a preview of Count Hala Has Gone Mad!, which is the new adventure module I'll be publishing later this month on drivethrurpg.
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude
Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#94 Post by Rex »

I was waiting for someone else to post first, as I wasn't sure how Sealgair would proceed. I am fine continuing but will wait and see what everyone else has to say.
GreyWolfVT

#95 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Honestly never got any notifications for posts so I didn't think my character was due for a post again. Since the site updates I never navigate anymore other than to what i get notifications for.

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#96 Post by Rex »

Could be, now that you mention it I don't think I got any either.
tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#97 Post by tibbius »

Looking at the help button, it seems like we only get Notifications for topics that we have bookmarked?
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude
ybn1197
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#98 Post by ybn1197 »

Under User Control Panel, you can select Board Preferences > Edit Notification Options. There you can add email notifications as well as site notifications.
Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#99 Post by Rex »

I am already subscribed correctly and have been getting them for Xoth. Of the over 30 I am subscribed to Tiny Dungeon is the only one I didn't get any from. May have just been a glitch since I received one for it today. It happens from time to time, it happened to me in Inferno's game game in early July. I unsubscribed and re-subscribed last night and it seems to have done the trick.
tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#100 Post by tibbius »

I found out from Paladin this morning that he is dropping out of the game. That leaves us with Grax, Sealgair, and Elzarune. I could easily NPC Wraith - if that's what you'd like me to do. Please let me know.

Also, we're at a decision point - IN or OUT. Please discuss i/c.
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

Return to “Traversing Tiny Dungeons (Tiny Dungeon)”