OOC: The Place for Rambling, Ranting, and Anything Else

rtdersch
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Re: OOC: The Place for Rambling, Ranting, and Anything Else

#401 Post by rtdersch »

Alethan wrote:I love that writing desk! Eastlake style. Mostly simple lines with some minor carved wheat pattern details here and there.

I grew up in a house full of antiques, so I seem to gravitate to them, myself. Have an amazing Eastlake bookcase in our bedroom where we keep our favorite books and such.

Sorry... I could go on about that kind of stuff for hours. I'll try to stick to RPG OOC chatter. :)

Al
That desk is fantastic, and I must say the drapes go well with the floor and desk. Going to check out JCPenny's sometime in the next week but we just got a foot of snow dumped on us and it's still coming!
Nökrugh - Level 2 Half-Orc Fighter (Berserker) - Hedges Forgotten Realms HP 29/29 AC:3

Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

#402 Post by Alethan »

rtdersch wrote: That desk is fantastic, and I must say the drapes go well with the floor and desk. Going to check out JCPenny's sometime in the next week but we just got a foot of snow dumped on us and it's still coming!
"Great..." says the guy living in St. Louis who just spent 1.5 hours shoveling his driveway...

Yeah, like I said, we take a LOONG time figuring out what we want someplace. But once we do figure it out, it is generally quite nice. :)

One of these days (probably just after we've spent a day cleaning the whole place), I'll go around with my wide angle and take some pictures of the inside of the house and load them up to my Flickr account for anyone who wants to see them.

I'll impress everyone with our 32" flat screen TV. (ummm... we don't watch much TV in our house)
Dragon foot. Bamboo pole. Little mouse. Tiny boy.

hedgeknight
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#404 Post by hedgeknight »

Late night check in, fellers > kinda quiet around here. I will move the thread forward tomorrow with a group post and a private note to Greystone.
Winter is coming...

Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

#406 Post by Alethan »

*hopping back and forth between his two feet*

Hoondatha
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#407 Post by Hoondatha »

So apparently I have pneumonia. Bit of a surprise, but at least now I know why I've felt so miserable for the past week. I'm a bit better, and have more or less caught up on the thread, but I'm not going to be posting at the same rate yet. But at least I wanted to let everyone know I'm still alive.

Tarrin's immediate goals are to get the gnoll to point out the lair, kill the gnoll, and hopefully assault the lair.

Oh, and Alethan, you can hang onto the amulet.

Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

#408 Post by Alethan »

Hoondatha wrote:So apparently I have pneumonia. Bit of a surprise, but at least now I know why I've felt so miserable for the past week. I'm a bit better, and have more or less caught up on the thread, but I'm not going to be posting at the same rate yet. But at least I wanted to let everyone know I'm still alive.

Tarrin's immediate goals are to get the gnoll to point out the lair, kill the gnoll, and hopefully assault the lair.

Duuuude. Ammonia sucks! And it stin...

Oh, wait. PNEUmonia. Never mind. That's not nearly as bad.

Thanks for not calling it "walking pneumonia". Any doctor that ever tells you that you have "walking pneumonia" should be your "old" doctor as you have looked for and found a new one. It's like saying, "I have walking broken arm."

Get lots of bed rest. Don't over exert yourself. Keep your fluid intake up. I'm sure you've been told all this. Let me know if you want any good tea recommendations. I do love a good cuppa...

I'll pass the word of the amulet on to Greystone. Thanks.

rtdersch
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#409 Post by rtdersch »

Hoondatha wrote:So apparently I have pneumonia. Bit of a surprise, but at least now I know why I've felt so miserable for the past week. I'm a bit better, and have more or less caught up on the thread, but I'm not going to be posting at the same rate yet. But at least I wanted to let everyone know I'm still alive.

Get better, I've had full blown pneumonia and it put me down 3 weeks and 35lbs. Take care of yourself, we'll make sure meatshield errr...Tarrin makes it through until your return. :twisted:
Nökrugh - Level 2 Half-Orc Fighter (Berserker) - Hedges Forgotten Realms HP 29/29 AC:3

AQuebman
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#410 Post by AQuebman »

Absolutely get yourself back in good health.

All that walking pneumonia means is that it's a lighter case and not as bad as a normal case beyond that it's the same illness. It's like the difference between being tipsy and drunk. Your drunk either way just on different ends of the scale.
Last edited by AQuebman on Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

rtdersch
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#411 Post by rtdersch »

AQuebman wrote:Absolutely get yourself back in good health.

All that walking pneumonia means is that it's a lighter case and not as best as a normal case beyond that it's the same illness. It's like the difference between being tipsy and drunk. Your drunk either way just on different ends of the scale.
Agreed. Don't mess around with it, we need our mage. :lol:

hedgeknight
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#412 Post by hedgeknight »

I'll throw my well wishes in for a speedy recovery too, Hoon!

As for posting last night...well, you know what they say about best laid plans. :roll:
So, my goal TODAY is to move the main thread forward and get a PM to Greystone.

Also, I am going to try to stick to my initial posting schedule of 2-3x a week and not much more - I know that works best for some of you, while I know others can post every day. Don't worry > I'm not slowing down in interest, just posting frequency, which is something that can't be helped on my end currently. Family, work, then gaming in that order.
Appreciate your patience - you guys are doing a great job!
Winter is coming...

rtdersch
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#413 Post by rtdersch »

hedgeknight wrote:I'll throw my well wishes in for a speedy recovery too, Hoon!

As for posting last night...well, you know what they say about best laid plans. :roll:
So, my goal TODAY is to move the main thread forward and get a PM to Greystone.

Also, I am going to try to stick to my initial posting schedule of 2-3x a week and not much more - I know that works best for some of you, while I know others can post every day. Don't worry > I'm not slowing down in interest, just posting frequency, which is something that can't be helped on my end currently. Family, work, then gaming in that order.
Appreciate your patience - you guys are doing a great job!
2-3 times a week works best for me as well Hedge! Looking forward to it!

hedgeknight
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#414 Post by hedgeknight »

Good Sunday morning fellers > what a week past! Thanks again for your patience. Posted this morning and added a post in the XP/Treasure thread; check it out.

Check your sheets and update them with items you've picked up, XP, etc. If it ain't on your sheet...you don't have it! ;)
Winter is coming...

Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

#415 Post by Alethan »

Updated! Will let others chime in about gnoll and crunching bones...

hedgeknight
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#416 Post by hedgeknight »

Same here, waiting for a few others to post before moving forward...
Winter is coming...

Computer +1
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#418 Post by Computer +1 »

Hey guys, sorry for the delay I got swamped with RL stuff.

Will post for real later today!

hedgeknight
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#419 Post by hedgeknight »

Good morning fellers - is it Friday yet? Another busy week for me, and for some of you it seems. No worries - post when you can - the pace will ebb and flow, but the game will not suffer. I'll move us along when needed.

Are you ready for a troll? :twisted:
Oooooh, it's gonna be fun!!
Winter is coming...

rtdersch
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#420 Post by rtdersch »

I've lost internet connection. Wont have it back untill monday. Will try and pozt from someone elses home.

Return to “Hedge's Forgotten Realms Adventures”