Off Duty (OOC)

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

Re: Off Duty (OOC)

#41 Post by GreyWolfVT »

I decided to do with Computer & Electronics repair man that encountered ghosts and decided to learn how to be a ghostbuster.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e
Taaz
Ranger
Ranger

#42 Post by Taaz »

Well I feel dumb that I was only watching the recruitment thread but I just realized this was all here. So, hello hardcore Ghosthead. If anyone needs any scans I have them all as well and can link my dropbox. Im really excited to be playing in a game instead of GM-ing one.
Taaz
Ranger
Ranger

#44 Post by Taaz »

I like that philosophy.
GreyWolfVT

#45 Post by GreyWolfVT »

I see someone is the guy from Deadbeat :lol: do you see and talk to ghosts and help them go into the afterlife? ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of-WT0ryPTk
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Taaz
Ranger
Ranger

#46 Post by Taaz »

Sometimes, you never know when you cant just blast them. It's more like his charachter from tucker and dale vs evil but cleaned up for the GBU
Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#47 Post by Scott308 »

Taaz wrote: If anyone needs any scans I have them all as well and can link my dropbox.
I would be interested in getting a copy! I like having the rules to refer to if necessary when playing.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson
Taaz
Ranger
Ranger

#48 Post by Taaz »

Sure thing, this is the link to my entire folder and I haven't really organized it, guess I need to get into that but as far as I can tell its every file from both games, and some of the nerdy show stuff.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ablksebx13xv ... pQFMa?dl=0

I'll work to make it look more organized when I get time.
Scott308

#49 Post by Scott308 »

Awesome! Thank you!
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

Zeromancer
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#50 Post by Zeromancer »

I've got my character portrait done, I added it to the character sheet area. I have most of the stats and background worked out, I'll add them to the page later on.
Taaz
Ranger
Ranger

#51 Post by Taaz »

No problem!
Scott308

#52 Post by Scott308 »

GreyWolfVT wrote:the GM is going to pull a tigger? :shock: what to strange for triggers Brett ;) :lol:
Well, clearly our first adventure is in search of Heffalumps and Woozles!

Scott308

#53 Post by Scott308 »

Character is done!

Zeromancer
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#54 Post by Zeromancer »

lol... "Freight Train", I love it. xD
GreyWolfVT

#55 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Scott308 wrote:
GreyWolfVT wrote:the GM is going to pull a tigger? :shock: what to strange for triggers Brett ;) :lol:
So we're in the Christopher Robin movie now? :D

GreyWolfVT

#56 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Just an FYI I am taking the next 3 days off from work to take my family out to do some more stuff before schools starts so I likely will not be posting much or near a computer all that often for the next 2-3 days.

Also why is it that all i see are large spaces of nothing in the character sheets page? It's just a lot of whitespace for everyone's character sheets?
NVM it's this whole HTTPS change that was made change back to http and i can see the sheets...someone however does have a broken image that does not load that or they really are a road sign.

Scott308

#57 Post by Scott308 »

GreyWolfVT wrote:
Scott308 wrote:
So we're in the Christopher Robin movie now? :D
Where else would we expect to find a Tigger? :D

Scott308

#58 Post by Scott308 »

GreyWolfVT wrote:someone however does have a broken image that does not load that or they really are a road sign.
Whose picture? They all show up for me.

Taaz
Ranger
Ranger

#59 Post by Taaz »

Have fun! Will there be a starting post first or just wait until your back?
Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#60 Post by Bluehorse »

Love the characters and the banter guys. Looks like this group will be all i hoped for. Tomorrow is the first day of school, so dayside i will be hard pressed to get here much, but after 5pm will certainly be logging on. Feel free to begin playing in the firehouse to get used to you characters for now.

viewtopic.php?f=628&t=7683

Please note, i will ve posting a pole momentarily concerning ypur start money. How you all vote has a lot to do with how you start off. Enjoy!

Return to “OOC Archive”