OOC / Questions?

tkrexx
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: OOC / Questions?

#381 Post by tkrexx »

Just now noticed the xp addition for the giant squid. Major DUH moment. XP adjusted.

dmw71
POWAH!
POWAH!

#382 Post by dmw71 »

tkrexx wrote:Just now noticed the xp addition for the giant squid. Major DUH moment. XP adjusted.
I'm looking forward to the merman experience points, as that award appears to be more significant! :D
-- Project --
Playtest: Untitled Project (1e)
-- DM --
Greyhawk Campaign: Sandbox (1e)
(Status: Archived)

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#383 Post by Argennian »

All, had a trouble ticket that went late and got home to find my internet was down. Looking to get that post completed tonight after work and still need to get XP finalized and send out those corresponding PMs. Appreciate everyone's patience as we're shorthanded again in the Bay Area group this week and are deploying a new hosted PBX service in the field.
Yosef Travathas: High Elf Fighter4/Magic-User3 (rredmond's Pacesetter Games "Legacy of the Unknown" OSRIC Playtest)
Brok Sterling: Human Assassin3 (ToniXX's Incursion into Newiron OSRIC Playtest)
Tanik Tremwoodak: Dwarf Cleric3 (Dave's 1e Skype Game)

DM: home-brew OSRIC "A New Hope to the West" campaign

Fireball... good!!

"What's it gonna take?"
"Everything."
tkrexx as Emm the Avenging Druid wrote:I shall burn you, and I shall sink your petty warship with fire and lightning, and the ocean shall swallow it and all aboard, and no one will remember any of you!

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#384 Post by Argennian »

Although I was unable to get caught up here last week and been off the boards for a few days due to a ton of RL bullshit and personal drama, I'm finally back. Really never anticipated getting so busy and being stressed out enough to make me forgo things here for this long and so apologize again for not giving any preemptive warning or heads up. Going in this morning to find out about my job status and see what the week will hold but looking to get caught up here within the next day or so regardless.
Yosef Travathas: High Elf Fighter4/Magic-User3 (rredmond's Pacesetter Games "Legacy of the Unknown" OSRIC Playtest)

Fireball... good!!

"What's it gonna take?"
"Everything."
tkrexx as Emm the Avenging Druid wrote:I shall burn you, and I shall sink your petty warship with fire and lightning, and the ocean shall swallow it and all aboard, and no one will remember any of you!

tkrexx
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#385 Post by tkrexx »

I assume we have more of that blue spirit to keep us occupied? :D It's all good, Brother, life has the advantage.

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#386 Post by Argennian »

I finalized XP and have updated the Party Encounter, Kills, Treasure & XP thread. I still need to get individual pms out but have not had the time I hoped this week to do so, let alone get the next action post up. With the way this week has been going, I can only realistically commit to getting that done this weekend. I apologize for the grinding halt and delay, gang. RL has been trying to kill me of late.

Fireball... good!!

"What's it gonna take?"
"Everything."

dmw71
POWAH!
POWAH!

#387 Post by dmw71 »

Argennian wrote:I apologize for the grinding halt and delay, gang. RL has been trying to kill me of late.
It's all good, my friend. Obviously, real life needs to come first, but know that we will be here waiting for once you're able to return.
-- Project --
-- DM --

Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

#388 Post by Alethan »

Argennian wrote:I finalized XP and have updated the Party Encounter, Kills, Treasure & XP thread.
Sweet! Updated character sheet. Looks like Bog takes a level!

Oh, and...

Bog's Level 3 HP roll - Hit Dice Roll For New Level [1d10+2] = 10+2 = 12

Nice.

Argennian wrote:I still need to get individual pms out but have not had the time I hoped this week to do so, let alone get the next action post up. With the way this week has been going, I can only realistically commit to getting that done this weekend. I apologize for the grinding halt and delay, gang. RL has been trying to kill me of late.
Hang in there, Argennian. We're all pullin' for ya. And we aren't going anywhere anytime soon. ;)
Dragon foot. Bamboo pole. Little mouse. Tiny boy.

dmw71
POWAH!
POWAH!

#389 Post by dmw71 »

Alethan wrote:Bog's Level 3 HP roll - Hit Dice Roll For New Level [1d10+2] = 10+2 = 12
The die roller has been kind with hit points so far. Hope it keeps up, as I'm sure others will be leveling as well.
Alethan wrote:Hang in there, Argennian. We're all pullin' for ya. And we aren't going anywhere anytime soon. ;)
Absolutely.
-- Project --
-- DM --

Nuke66
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#390 Post by Nuke66 »

Well, Lauranna leveled in thief, so, more training in that too. I just hope she learns quick.

On a positive note:

[1d6] = 6 Thief3 HP

looks like the roller did right by me as well.

Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

#391 Post by Alethan »

Nuke66 wrote:Well, Lauranna leveled in thief, so, more training in that too. I just hope she learns quick.

On a positive note:

[1d6] = 6 Thief3 HP

looks like the roller did right by me as well.
Very nice! Do you have to half that, though?
Dragon foot. Bamboo pole. Little mouse. Tiny boy.

dmw71
POWAH!
POWAH!

#392 Post by dmw71 »

Nuke66 wrote:looks like the roller did right by me as well.
Nice, again!
Alethan wrote:Very nice! Do you have to half that, though?
True... but, still.
-- Project --
-- DM --

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#393 Post by Argennian »

Ok gang, we're back in business here. Finally. I appreciate everyone being patient and supportive with things while we were stalled, as well as the very slow pace of late. Things are about as settled for me as they're going to be for the near future and I am thankful to report some good news. My job is no longer in jeopardy and I was finally able to come to terms with some chronic, problematic RL issues. I have a new plan and strategy moving forward and it feels great to be in a happier and healthier place. I look forward to having some more free time and getting more sleep at night. It's been too long since I was able and feeling up to being around here on the boards more! 8-)

I'm going to be working on getting those individual pms concerning XP and current player status done by tomorrow night. This will include training requirements and status. I know some of you are still waiting for some answers/responses via pm and I should be all caught up with those by this evening.

If you are making any HP rolls, please update those here and make sure to check the last action thread post for reference. Once everyone has made their IC healing rolls and reports for watch duty or offers a Declared Action, we'll get that stuff sorted. Looking to start a new action thread by mid week that will have you approaching/arriving at the islands!

Fireball... good!!

"What's it gonna take?"
"Everything."

tkrexx
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#394 Post by tkrexx »

[1d8] = 3

Emm also made level quite handily, and the dice were slightly more kind than last time! Will update spell list tomorrow.

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Hit Point rolls for 3rd level!

#395 Post by Argennian »

Ok then, so far we have the following:

Bogdan: rolled 10 (adjusted 12) for Fighter3
Lauranna: rolled 3 for Thief3
Emm: rolled a 3 for Druid3

Caelvanna for Fighter3: 3rd-level hit points [1d10] = 10

Thalion for Thief3: Thalion: Hit Points for 3rd lvl Thief [1d6] = 5 (divided by 2 = 2.5 (rounded up) = 3)

Griffo for Fighter3: Griffo: Hit Points for 3rd lvl Fighter [1d10+1] = 6+1 = 7

~ I believe all we need is a roll for Ulrich for 3rd level to update Hit Points! :)

Edit: I went ahead and made rolls for Thalion and Griffo will apply those now but both characters are still considered as being incapacitated and bedridden for a week!

Fireball... good!!

"What's it gonna take?"
"Everything."

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

PMs on XP totals, leveling and training went out!

#396 Post by Argennian »

Ok all,

PMs have finally all gone out to confirm current XP totals for everyone's character. If that figure doesn't match what you have, go ahead and pm me back and we'll get that sorted straight away. Everyone here single-classed made 3rd level and those that are multi-classes made 3rd in at least one of their classes.

PMs also covered some training and leveling details and I gave each of you an estimate of how long it would take. Obviously things can happen In Game that can interrupt the training schedule but that estimate will give you an idea of where you're at from day to day.

If you have any general questions about any training rules, feel free to respond here but if it concerns your character and stuff you wish to keep proprietary, then pm me!

Ok, heading over to update HP for the next action post! :)

Fireball... good!!

"What's it gonna take?"
"Everything."

SocraticLawyer
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#397 Post by SocraticLawyer »

come on, high HP roll....

Level 3 HP [1d8+1] = 1+1 = 2

D'oh!!
How do we know you're not a donkey-brained man?

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#398 Post by Argennian »

Ok gang, got responses from each of you on those PMs as well as all of the required rolls, so we're good to press forward. Thankfully the few XP figure discrepancies we had were minor ones and think we're all good there now. I'll apply those healing rolls and update hit points forthwith and will be making the last post in our current action thread tonight. We'll be starting up in a new Action Thread 4 as well!

Btw, there are still a few PMs that I need to get responses out for and will do so tonight! :)

Fireball... good!!

"What's it gonna take?"
"Everything."

SocraticLawyer
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#399 Post by SocraticLawyer »

Updated spell list for Ulrich:

1st level: Command, CLW x2, Detect Evil
2nd level: after training!
How do we know you're not a donkey-brained man?

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#400 Post by Argennian »

Ok gang, again with apols for not getting things updated here sooner, work has been dreadful again and will likely be so through late tomorrow evening. Regardless, just wanted to drop a quick note that I'll do everything in my power to finish up the next action thread post today and update asap. Only have one more PM to go out and happy to report that everything behind the scenes should now be sorted!

Fireball... good!!

"What's it gonna take?"
"Everything."

Return to “A New Hope to the West”