OOC

ragnboneshopper
Ranger
Ranger

Re: OOC

#201 Post by ragnboneshopper »

hedgeknight wrote:Just want to chime in and say that was a freaking awesome battle, fellers! Makes me wish I hadn't dropped out of this game. Been lurking and following along - great stuff AQ!! :mrgreen:

:D Maybe you'll be able to jump back in sometime, eh?
AQuebman
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#202 Post by AQuebman »

hedgeknight wrote:Just want to chime in and say that was a freaking awesome battle, fellers! Makes me wish I hadn't dropped out of this game. Been lurking and following along - great stuff AQ!! :mrgreen:
Glad you enjoyed it Hedge. Your more than welcome to join back in at any time my game is wide open like the local brothel :o
hedgeknight
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#204 Post by hedgeknight »

AQuebman wrote:
Glad you enjoyed it Hedge. Your more than welcome to join back in at any time my game is wide open like the local brothel :o
Well alright then! I'm hungry for a poke and ready to roll! :P I'll take permanent claim on Eldarial if that's okay with you. Just tell me when I can post.
Winter is coming...
AQuebman
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#205 Post by AQuebman »

hedgeknight wrote:
AQuebman wrote:
Well alright then! I'm hungry for a poke and ready to roll! :P I'll take permanent claim on Eldarial if that's okay with you. Just tell me when I can post.
Eldarial is still with the party post away as I mentioned in my thread to draw people in this puppy is a revolving door like Gygax and co used to play.

As your coming in like a new player she will stay at 0 and get exp if she survives.
hedgeknight
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#206 Post by hedgeknight »

Sounds good > thanks buddy!
Winter is coming...
ragnboneshopper
Ranger
Ranger

#207 Post by ragnboneshopper »

hedgeknight wrote:Well alright then! I'm hungry for a poke and ready to roll! :P I'll take permanent claim on Eldarial if that's okay with you. Just tell me when I can post.
Hurray! :D

BTW, who the heck IS sailing this ship...? :mrgreen:
NJWilliam
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#209 Post by NJWilliam »

Could a halfling with 14 luck burn 11 points of luck to give a spellcaster a +22 on a spell check roll?

And the halfling would regenerate that luck at 1 point per night over the next 11 nights?
Sebastian, A Candle in the Darkness
Ulrich, Tales of The Troll Company
Alex Fiord, The Rescuers
Hakon Geirmundarson, Pawns of the North Wind
Jameson Rowan, Silverband
Disston Symonds, Sigma Chronos
AQuebman
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#210 Post by AQuebman »

Yes and you would get luck back at 1 per level up to your base. Note for up in the air calls like who does a monster attack I will likely use lowest luck to determine that

In a FtF environment I would prefer luck additions called before the spell is rolled. In PbP since thats not easily donebI dont care as much when you call it. Note that a 1 on a spellcheck is a failure no matter is luck is expended to boost it.
NJWilliam
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#211 Post by NJWilliam »

Wow, the high level rolls for Sleep and Holy Sanctuary could be a solution . . .
Sebastian, A Candle in the Darkness
Ulrich, Tales of The Troll Company
Alex Fiord, The Rescuers
Hakon Geirmundarson, Pawns of the North Wind
Jameson Rowan, Silverband
Disston Symonds, Sigma Chronos
Fearghus
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#212 Post by Fearghus »

This halfling only has 9 luck.

:|
AQuebman
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#213 Post by AQuebman »

Fearghus wrote:This halfling only has 9 luck.

:|
If Fruldrick survives this if a goal of his is to grow his luck i'd be willing to look into something like that.
ragnboneshopper
Ranger
Ranger

#215 Post by ragnboneshopper »

Hey all, in case I'm more spotty than usual at posting, I'm solo dad until Wednesday while my wife is visiting friends out of town... :D
AQuebman
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#216 Post by AQuebman »

Completed the entry for leveling up a thief and I also modified all pictures to be smaller and fit the page with tinypic. There's only 1 or 2 you may have to use CTRL + Mouse wheel to zoom in and get an easier view but all the tables are pretty clear.

I'll likely to wizard or cleric next with my next update. Any questions please let me know.
hedgeknight
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#217 Post by hedgeknight »

Great stuff, AQ > love the pics!
Winter is coming...
Vargr1105
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#218 Post by Vargr1105 »

AQuebman wrote:DM: Hey Vargr1105 I need you to level Goratrix up to first level so I can appropriately handle his attacks etc... If you want me to do this for you I can just let me know.
The data for my chosen class (Fighter) hasn't been uploaded yet.
AQuebman
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#219 Post by AQuebman »

Vargr1105 wrote:
AQuebman wrote:DM: Hey Vargr1105 I need you to level Goratrix up to first level so I can appropriately handle his attacks etc... If you want me to do this for you I can just let me know.
The data for my chosen class (Fighter) hasn't been uploaded yet.
Ah my apologies I thought you had the book. I'll upload Fighter's tonight so you can get Goratrix up to speed.
AQuebman
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#220 Post by AQuebman »

Also if you guys are able if you post ahead if you wouldn't mind putting what round it's for I would appreciate it. Sometimes I can get confused trying to pick out correct actions for everyone and that would make it easier. Not a big deal but it would be nice ;)

Return to “AQuebman's DCC Campaign”