OOC

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

Re: OOC

#201 Post by OGRE MAGE »

hyperborea wrote:Also 4 magic missiles? So at least a level 7 mage huh, that's brutal.
He probably feels the same way about fighting 6 third level opponents........that can see. :D

Imagine what he would have done if you weren't in the library. :? :twisted: :lol:
OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#202 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Well, that was exciting. :lol:

I don't always like using the PM system for things like that, but I thought those actions went over fairly well.

Thanks everyone! :D
scottjen
Ranger
Ranger

#203 Post by scottjen »

I'm going to be out of touch for the next 3 days. Brandon (aka Grossphil's player) will be able to get in touch with me while I'm gone (if necessary), but otherwise OM feel free to NPC Zefarrel.
OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#204 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Ok, will do!

Thanks for the heads up.
ChubbyPixie
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#205 Post by ChubbyPixie »

Hey, people. I'm gonna be traveling tomorrow through Monday. I'll supposedly have wifi, but I'm not sure how reliable it will be, sooo... if I'm holding things up, etc., etc... (only super sweet heroic actions for my character, please - ones that result in non-death. Thx. :) )
OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#206 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Thanks for the heads up.

I make no promises. :D
Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#207 Post by Rex »

Elitir is paralyzed, correct?
OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#208 Post by OGRE MAGE »

She doesn't feel paralyzed, no.

She is still able to move freely despite failing her save and can make an attack if she wishes.
Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#209 Post by Rex »

Cool, I thought she was paralyzed or would have posted.
ChubbyPixie
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#210 Post by ChubbyPixie »

I assume Sprig can’t fit through the doorway now?

Also, given the nature of smoke, how is Zemroy filling our room with smoke and not his own? I might be misunderstanding the description of the layout.
OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#211 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Correct. Sprig is too large at the moment to fit back through the doorway.

The smoke isn't filling the room, yet. The webs appear to be starting to burn a little bit at the very top of the doorway.

There very well could be smoke entering both rooms. In fact, its likely to be.
hyperborea
Tracker
Tracker

#213 Post by hyperborea »

If Grossphil unstoppers the potion with the unreadable label can Sprig then just take the vial and drink, or would I have to basically feed it to him?

That's quite the image: stick figure hypochondriac feeding 20' tall giant gnome :lol:
OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#214 Post by OGRE MAGE »

If it is opened for him, and set in a place by itself so he can pinch it between his massive fingers, Sprig could administer it to himself. I would think that potion bottle glass would be pretty thick, so we wont worry about the 20' gnome crushing it like a beer can. :lol:
Monsieur Rose
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#215 Post by Monsieur Rose »

A little table talk. What does everyone think of Zemroy's demands? I am leaning towards meeting them, at least partially, but I could be totally wrong. The one thing I'm not interested in is a TPK at this point. I think tying up half the party, all of the martials, could be a very bad idea. Deciding to take a stand in our weakened state could also be a bad idea.

Ideas?
hyperborea
Tracker
Tracker

#216 Post by hyperborea »

I was going to suggest some table talk myself so good idea.

Personally I'm torn because on the one hand we're very weak right now and my character can't do really anything, but on the other I hate Zemroy and think he's most likely just going to kill us as soon as an opportunity presents itself, regardless of if it isn't now. Because he already blatantly said he wants at least 4 of us to die and based on what he just said, I imagine he wants only Mac and Grossphil to survive since those were the only ones he didn't want tied up. I think tying up the fighters would be a bad idea, because then we're completely at his mercy. If we can just hold out till the hold person spell wears off, I kind of like our chances. Zemroy has already cast a lot of spells himself, I can't imagine he has that many more.

Plus we have a giant gnome so I'm thinking we can pretend to agree to the demands, mostly to stall for time, and then when the bird flies in we can have Sprig crush it. Take away his sight and how is he going to hit us accurately with his spells?

That's just what I think anyway, I'm curious about other opinions too.
OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#217 Post by OGRE MAGE »

hyperborea wrote: but on the other I hate Zemroy
I know I don't get a say in this matter, but this made me laugh pretty hard. :D
Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

#218 Post by Alethan »

"He doesn't have to crush the damned bird, but our giant gnome could completely block the doorway to hold the bird hostage..." the frozen dwarf tries to think out loud.
Dragon foot. Bamboo pole. Little mouse. Tiny boy.
Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#219 Post by Rex »

Blocking the door is a good idea. Also the gnome needs to drink the heal all and vitality potions, worth a shot.
ChubbyPixie
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#220 Post by ChubbyPixie »

This next potion could be a potion of Control Wizard? :)

I’m not sure, but I think pretending to agree and blocking the door is a decent plan. Meeting demands for real, imo, equals we die (I still think he’s an evil bastard). If this next potion is Invisibility or something, that could change things (giant backstab!). If it’s Flesh to Stone, well...

The Healing ones won’t work, but the Longevity? I don’t remember what all that does - just makes you younger? I refuse to cheat by looking it up... :)

Return to “C3 The Lost Island... (1E Tournament)”