1. Prologue

Stirling
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: 1. Prologue

#21 Post by Stirling »

DM Edit: Please wait until characters are approved before posting intros. We'll work you in when the character is ready, I promise.

Zhym
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#22 Post by Zhym »

Lacking any posts to the contrary, I'll assume the party sets out for Borovia in the morning. I'll post to that effect later tonight unless I hear otherwise.

Grognardsw
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#23 Post by Grognardsw »

Vorkath / bedroom

The Guardian of Truth, circumspect and then ashamed of his heavy drinking that evening, flagellates himself and prays for guidance on the mission ahead.

Computer +1
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#24 Post by Computer +1 »

Not hearing any further conversation Tumbler stand up in a huff. Bahhhh! Stupid plan going where we dont know to fight what we dont know.
With his wisdom passed on to the group he puts the lock into his front pouch and heads to his bedroom for a nights sleep.

I guess we are going?

NJWilliam
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#25 Post by NJWilliam »

Iluq

Iluq stands up and stretches, "Well, we must go somewhere, no? It seems there is a chance to profit in the direction of this Borovia at least. Let's be moving before dawn."

Iluq pauses to see if anyone else takes the envelope and letter, and after a brief pause, will pick them up himself.
Sebastian, A Candle in the Darkness
Ulrich, Tales of The Troll Company
Alex Fiord, The Rescuers
Hakon Geirmundarson, Pawns of the North Wind
Jameson Rowan, Silverband
Disston Symonds, Sigma Chronos

Bouv
Ranger
Ranger

#26 Post by Bouv »

Robert agrees, Morning sounds good. Let us prepare our spells for the morning.

Stirling
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#27 Post by Stirling »

Agrippo: Agrippo has trudged through the night, hill pony accustomed to bearing this heavy burden. Another fruitless town visit trying to recruit 'young wanna-bees and never-will-bes' into the Legion. The tavern room recruit had resulted in another bar-room brawl as onlookers had slighted the Legions name. Agrippa had responded in brute kind but in truth the Legions past glories were swiftly fading and all that was left were the 'old guard', becoming more a momument to past legends than a movement to future hopes.

"The times they are a-changing!" he softly hummed, he arrived at the tavern knowing a few friends had stopped by. He had planned to journey with them earlier but brawls, local militia and putting up bail had slowed his journey. "I could eat a horse," he muttered, the pony whinnied but he tied her up inside the stables, recognising the other horses. Entering the tavern earlier than most arose, he took a table in the corner. feasting on bread and thick sausages, Agrippo greet the others as they arrive with "ah ah, see wizards are never late.."

Grognardsw
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#28 Post by Grognardsw »

Vorkath / breakfast

After his morning devotional prayers, Vorkath girds himself for the travel to Borovia. He goes down to the inn's tavern for a hearty breakfast.

"Greetings and good day!" bellows the paladin to any and all in the tavern. He sees Agrippo. "Spartan, you made it after it all! How goes the battle of life? We leave for Borovia to save a sick woman and, of course, vanquish evil. Join us and wet that blade on the foul filth of heathen creatures! And your purse will come away heavy with coin."

The Faith Hunter sits down and orders breakfast meats, fruits, peasant bread, cow milk, and water. Before eating he quietly says a breakfast prayer:

The One True God, we thank thee for the night,
And for the pleasant morning light.
For rest and food and loving care,
And all that makes the day so fair.
Help us to do the thing we should,
To be to others kind and good,
In all we do, in all we say, in all we slay,
To grow more loving and deadly every day.

After breakfast with his comrades he will join them in preparing the horses and getting underway to Borovia.

Stirling
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#29 Post by Stirling »

Agrippo smiles at his armoured friend, "aaah, more like wipe this blade on yer fat axxx" he jests, somatically waving an impaled sausage in some vague geneflection, "say one for me too."

Zhym
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#30 Post by Zhym »

Return to “Ravenloft”