My Work Hours

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

My Work Hours

#1 Post by Rukellian »

I will be posting my work schedule up for you guys, so that you will know when I will be on each day. That way, I don't have to keep on posting in the OOC saying I will be working such and such days. The schedule will vary each week in days I have to work and the hours each of those days, but I will keep this updated.

----

Sun off
Mon 10 p.m. - 6 a.m.
Tues 10 p.m. - 6:30 a.m.
Wed 10 p.m. - 6 a.m.
Thurs 10 p.m. - 6:30 a.m.
Fri 10 p.m. - 6:30 a.m.
Sat off
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

Re: My Work Hours

#2 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Just for Shats and Gaggles :shock:

Mon - Fri 8am - 4pm EST
Sat & Sun off
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

tooleychris
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#3 Post by tooleychris »

Cool! Now I know when to sneak into your house and sprinkle itching powder in your underwear drawer!
Doesn't everyone post from work? Where's the commitment? :)

GreyWolfVT

#4 Post by GreyWolfVT »

tooleychris wrote:Cool! Now I know when to sneak into your house and sprinkle itching powder in your underwear drawer!
Doesn't everyone post from work? Where's the commitment? :)
yeah I do in my down time. ;)
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#5 Post by MonkeyWrench »

I'm sure we all know that I post from work. Doing right now in fact.
Life is a roller coaster, if you don't stop to enjoy it then you may as well not even ride.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#6 Post by Rukellian »

I am not able to post at work, nor do I have a hand held device for such things, heck, I don't even have a basic cell phone :lol:
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

GreyWolfVT

#7 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Rukellian wrote:I am not able to post at work, nor do I have a hand held device for such things, heck, I don't even have a basic cell phone :lol:
I don't have a real cell phone either or any hand held devices. I just happen to have a computer since I am a IT guy. ;)

MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#8 Post by MonkeyWrench »

Rukellian wrote:I am not able to post at work, nor do I have a hand held device for such things, heck, I don't even have a basic cell phone :lol:
That makes me sad, I know a kid that is 12 years old and they have a cell phone and it isn't even that weird of a statement to make nowadays.
Life is a roller coaster, if you don't stop to enjoy it then you may as well not even ride.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#9 Post by Rukellian »

Knowing this, those work hours I post will be that much more important. The times listed are the ones that I CANNOT post at all during the day. This will help everyone gauge my activity and when they can expect a reply from me and ecetera.

I appreciate your input too GreywolfVT. As a DM, its that kind of information that helps with setting a good posting pace for everyone. I know that in some of my other games, people have slowed down and I am unfortunately in the dark as to why that is. At least with a set of numbers to go off of, I have a good idea of what to expect. :)

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#10 Post by Rukellian »

I have a very busy work schedule this week. I will apologize in advance to everyone if the stories are not updated within a few days. I usually find myself tired and worn out after working in a freezer all day, so yeah. :lol: there will be times where I will not even get on my computer and just go straight to bed. Hopefully that will not be the case all the time, but you've all been warned!

-Rukellian

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#11 Post by Rukellian »

My work schedule has shifted from 1st shift and 2nd shift to 3rd shift, indefinitely. What does this mean to you guys? It means that the campaign and story arcs will continue without interruption. The only catch is that I will be posting and replying in different times of the day is all. For a better idea of when I can check the forums, the times would be 6-9 in the morning, 4-9 in the afternoon and on the weekends 4pm to 8am in the morning. As you can see, my hours are more flexible now that I am on a set schedule, weird I know.

To put it another perspective, here is when I will NOT be on the computer. 9:30 pm to 6:30 am on weekdays, and 9am to 4 pm when I'm sleeping. Sleep schedule will carry over to weekends.

Return to “Rebirth of Power: a 4c system game”