S.C.A.M.P.'s start

Zhym
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: S.C.A.M.P.'s start

#61 Post by Zhym »

Yay! S.C.A.M.P. Snacks!

FYI, S.C.A.M.P. took a total of -25; he got hit for -20 by the chef with the knife. Still, not a bad outing at all!

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#62 Post by Rukellian »

Zhym wrote:Yay! S.C.A.M.P. Snacks!

FYI, S.C.A.M.P. took a total of -25; he got hit for -20 by the chef with the knife. Still, not a bad outing at all!
Ah, overlooked that part, my apologies. And thank you for your honesty! In regards to your arc, I am still waiting on someone to resume control of the other person who you will be meeting at the warehouse. I do have arrangements in place, but the person is a bit slow on the ball right now. We are almost there. Worst case scenario, I will just have to play Steve Sanderson myself :lol:
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

Zhym
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#63 Post by Zhym »

Okay. Until Steve Sanderson's player is ready, let's do this:

S.C.A.M.P. knows there is little time to celebrate. He has collared some criminals—the robo-dog loves when he's the one doing the collaring—but the threat he was sent to neutralize remains. He wags his tail and offers a happy "Bark!" to the officer, as if to say, "Just doing my job. You are the true hero, mister police officer!"

S.C.A.M.P. then uses the chaos surrounding the drug bust to disappear into the alleys. He'll work his way through the alleys until he is about a block away from the warehouse, where he'll try to find a spot to stake out the place while he waits for Steve Sanderson to arrive.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#64 Post by Rukellian »

Steve Sanderson arrives at the abandoned chemical factory and waits near the entrance. He notices you and waves, already being somewhat familiar with you and your owner Professor Feldon. It looks like he too was dropped off somewhere else and had to walk.

Okay, I will move this arc over to a new thread that you will be sharing with another player. This is to help eliminate the need to transfer messages between you guys and repeat typing things. Thank you for your patience!
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

Return to “Rebirth of Power: a 4c system game”