Ch. 3: Further Into the Tomb

tkrexx
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Ch. 3: Further Into the Tomb

#341 Post by tkrexx »

Urdak yawns, making a surprisingly high-pitched sound like a dog. Cud usen some sleep. Ae c'n spiken some doors shut, ifn needn be.

saalaria
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#342 Post by saalaria »

"Wouldn't the laboratory be safer as it had a secret door then the stairs down to this hallway and pit? I believe the chapel has multiple ways in, including a misty arch so anything could sneak in at any time."

Mondego
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#343 Post by Mondego »

OOC: I am fine with camping wherever. Although the less pits we have to cross along the way, the better.

Zhym
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#344 Post by Zhym »

You plan to deal with the jumping room by sleeping on it for the night. Not literally. It would probably be hard to sleep on that room's floor.

You discuss where to hole up for the night.

Status: Quinn (B13(F7/T8)): 68/78; Urdak (Dwarf F10): 71/75; Bagrin 45/45; McCloud (F6/MU6/T10): 20/40; Skarlos (C10): 51/56

Stirling
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#345 Post by Stirling »

chapel with its light and space makes sense. or skeleton room for McCloud, or even going back to the hall of frescoes and the gargoyle room, it's not too much of a trek away and possibly safer too. though I don't think we have many wandering things to encounter, our new colleague the only living thing we have met so far. Anyway important thing is to recover spells and healing. So unless someone wants to run through this rotting room and open the door on the other side...had a spear fire at me before when I did that...

Mondego
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#346 Post by Mondego »

OOC: How about the hallway right outside the secret door? One side is a dead end and the other is the pit trap. Should be easy enough to defend and we don't have to cross many pits to get there.

Quinn will volunteer for the first watch.

saalaria
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#347 Post by saalaria »

I think the only problem with that is something could sneak out of the bouncy room - spose you may hear it tho...guess it doesn't really matter but not keen on chapel

Stirling
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#348 Post by Stirling »

McCloud will light a candle and pick a corner of the corridor and pull out his spell books and siting with back to wall attempt to meditate and study up on his arcane craftsmanship.

Zhym
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#349 Post by Zhym »

It's been a full day. You set up "camp" just outside the door to the shaking room. Quinn and Skarlos heal the injured of their wounds. You set watches and rest for the night.

A new thread for a new day: viewtopic.php?f=65&t=2365

Return to “Party 2”