Out of Character discussions.

Bluetongue
Grognardsw
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Out of Character discussions.

#21 Post by Grognardsw »

Hope your situation gets better Bluetongue.

Lum Darkelite will be a nice addition Urson.

Urson
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#22 Post by Urson »

I hope so, Grognard
Expect Nothing, Appreciate Everything.

Bluetongue
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#23 Post by Bluetongue »

Thanks for your patience guys. I will crack on this week now my timetable is sorted better.

Grognardsw
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#24 Post by Grognardsw »

Bluetongue
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#25 Post by Bluetongue »

Sorry Grog my shifts I needed to cover were extended which is inexcusable as a reason but these did restrict my gaming time.

I will attend here shortly. Thank you for the prompt though. It was not my intention to start something and just leave it hanging and I am committed to getting this game off the ground.

I only have this Campaign now and just two characters who I play, one in the Barrowmaze and the other in Boot Hill to help a solo player.

Bluetongue
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#26 Post by Bluetongue »

Guys may I appreciate your patience with my lack of gaming recently as I concentrated upon some personal work issues.

I have heard from Urson in regard to him withdrawing from numerous games, I thank those who have encouraged me to bear through things and I intend to come back to this very shortly.

Spearmint
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#27 Post by Spearmint »

For me I am here long term. Just add bits at a time rather than thinking you have to produce massive scripts.

Lets build the Spire 'world' and our little place in it. Sure as experienced gamers we can meet and greet as characters and play through basics even as the Spire regions grows around us.

Grognardsw
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#28 Post by Grognardsw »

Hope springs eternal.

Bluetongue
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#29 Post by Bluetongue »

Hope springs eternal.

Yes. Thank you I will take the comments in good faith to nudge me into cracking on with more than just the basic outlines provided. I will try and add a portion a day to the world setting from Monday and set an opening scene.

Stirling
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#30 Post by Stirling »

Hope you are well Greg. I see you absent from a few games.

I am still reading Spire to learn background settings from the pdf and core book. Hope you can find time and space to advance this at some point. I am still interested to roleplay through the cityscape once you get it going.

Bluetongue
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#31 Post by Bluetongue »

Hi guys. My apologies, this game has been delayed really through me taking time to address other issues in work and personal health.

I am still keen on the game but to be fair I appreciate the need to prioritise filling in the background setting or archive it for a time. I will hope to address a few things over the New Year and move forward at least with some extra details.

dmw71
POWAH!
POWAH!

#32 Post by dmw71 »

Should this one maybe get archived?
-- Project --
Playtest: Untitled Project (1e)
-- DM --
Greyhawk Campaign: Sandbox (1e)
(Status: Archived)

Stirling
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#33 Post by Stirling »

Well I know from posts in other games BT has expressed a few issues in work & family which put a lot of stress on his time and creativity. Hence withdrawing from a few games.

I would encourage Greg (BT) in his endeavour here. The Spire setting offers a different roleplay challenge and game system to the norm on the US forum and his initial posts in LfP and here look informative and very descriptive to capture imagination.

I still have my character archived (not deleted) and would be happy to join in a basic game if it develops further, even on a small scale to just 'playtest' the setting and game system and see whats works, what needs tweaking, how compatible it is.

I know I appreciated BT as a player in my games; bringing insight, creative thought, teamwork and audacity of action. So hope you take confidence that you can translate those traits into GM'ing a game also.

Bluetongue
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#34 Post by Bluetongue »

Thank you for the nudges and encouragement. It is true, my year has been quite difficult personally, taking a toll on me mentally as much as health wise and in personal circumstances.

I would be fine archiving this if I can keep adding to my drafts and once finished can post them to complete the background and setting. I do need to build that before any opening scenario can go forward. But I do retain an enthusiasm to at least get something off the ground once my calendar and head clear up.

For now I have reduced my gaming to just two characters and I think I can handle those as updates don't rely upon myself.

I hope this doesn't disappoint my players. I do appreciate their investment of time and support for this, my first GM project in play by post.

dmw71
POWAH!
POWAH!

#35 Post by dmw71 »

Bluetongue wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:06 am I would be fine archiving this if I can keep adding to my drafts and once finished can post them to complete the background and setting.
I will go ahead and archive this game... for now.

You can absolutely keep working on it while in its archived state, and call for it to be restored when you're better able to resume it.
-- Project --
Playtest: Untitled Project (1e)
-- DM --
Greyhawk Campaign: Sandbox (1e)
(Status: Archived)

Return to “Spire: The Resistance (Spire: The City Must Fall)”