Travellers Aid Society Lounge [In-Game Player Chat]

Hvalreki
Spearmint
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Travellers Aid Society Lounge [In-Game Player Chat]

#61 Post by Spearmint »

Sure, when you move to the morning I will go over.
If the guys organising the Spacecraft piloting to Arcadie need to leave in the morning with everyone on board, then following up at the Coroner's will not happen.

Hope the guys ping a message through to those in TAS otherwise we might get left behind or split up.

Just a thought.

Eris
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#62 Post by Eris »

Spearmint wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:22 pm
Sure, when you move to the morning I will go over.
If the guys organising the Spacecraft piloting to Arcadie need to leave in the morning with everyone on board, then following up at the Coroner's will not happen.

Hope the guys ping a message through to those in TAS otherwise we might get left behind or split up.

Just a thought.
Jako has sent a message to everybody about the ship. One leaving tomorrow, next one in 5 days. The message invited you all over to see the Divine Intervention, too. It was from his computer, but now that we all have Comm Dots, you'd have gotten it on that. :)
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee
Candles Against The Night, Jimi Woo; 38; 7B9BA9; Pilot-3, Comm-1, Broker-2, Admin-1, Streetwise-2, Steward-1, Computer-1, Vacc-1, Pistol-2, Cutlass-1; 60,000 lbC; AutoPistol, Cutlass, VaccSuit, HandComp.
Winedark Game: Merchant 1st Officer Antony "Andy" Sokolov, 787AA8, 46, 7 terms; Admin-1, Bribery-2, Electronics-1, Engineering-2, Navigation-4, Pilot-1, Revolver-1, Shotgun-1;Benefits: 8,000/yr, Cr50,000, Low Passage, Low Passage, Revolver, Shotgun

Spearmint
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#63 Post by Spearmint »

On the way to the ship, Jako posts to all the others, "Got a ship heading for Acadie tomorrow, only ride leaving here for there over the next 5 days. The Captain Jandala is looking for, at least, one Working Passage Crewman and maybe more, but I think has room to take us all. Ty and I are going there now to talk terms with Jandala.

Bay 27, Divine Intervention meet us there!"
Ok, I read it now, in your action thread. That might be a good note for us to have some way to communicate one to another if we have several concurrent threads so things don't get overlooked.

Aziz 'Easy' Schmidt will acknowledge the message, asking "why the swiftness in departing having just arrived?".

He will fill Jako in on his research into the bodies, basically uncovering only what we know already and the thought of him & Becky perhaps chasing up the Coroner's reports in the morning.

"Ted & Gabe are out cruising bars and the local nightlife, having not returned to the TAS yet."

Eris
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#64 Post by Eris »

Spearmint wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:04 am
On the way to the ship, Jako posts to all the others, "Got a ship heading for Acadie tomorrow, only ride leaving here for there over the next 5 days. The Captain Jandala is looking for, at least, one Working Passage Crewman and maybe more, but I think has room to take us all. Ty and I are going there now to talk terms with Jandala.

Ok, I read it now, in your action thread. That might be a good note for us to have some way to communicate one to another if we have several concurrent threads so things don't get overlooked.

Aziz 'Easy' Schmidt will acknowledge the message, asking "why the swiftness in departing having just arrived?".

He will fill Jako in on his research into the bodies, basically uncovering only what we know already and the thought of him & Becky perhaps chasing up the Coroner's reports in the morning.

"Ted & Gabe are out cruising bars and the local nightlife, having not returned to the TAS yet."
I replied to this in the Day 1 thread.
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee
Candles Against The Night, Jimi Woo; 38; 7B9BA9; Pilot-3, Comm-1, Broker-2, Admin-1, Streetwise-2, Steward-1, Computer-1, Vacc-1, Pistol-2, Cutlass-1; 60,000 lbC; AutoPistol, Cutlass, VaccSuit, HandComp.
Winedark Game: Merchant 1st Officer Antony "Andy" Sokolov, 787AA8, 46, 7 terms; Admin-1, Bribery-2, Electronics-1, Engineering-2, Navigation-4, Pilot-1, Revolver-1, Shotgun-1;Benefits: 8,000/yr, Cr50,000, Low Passage, Low Passage, Revolver, Shotgun

subaltari
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#65 Post by subaltari »

I believe Comdot traffic is exactly the kind of thing this thread was set up for. 8-)
Eris wrote:...Jako posts to all the others, "Got a ship heading for Acadie tomorrow, only ride leaving here for there over the next 5 days. The Captain Jandala is looking for, at least, one Working Passage Crewman and maybe more, but I think has room to take us all. Ty and I are going there now to talk terms with Jandala.

A reply comes from Gabe a few minutes later:

OK. ask captain his policy on being armed during m-drive transit.
also have possible intel source about P.S.
will meet us during morning chow.
Hvalreki's Repo Men (CT): Gabe Garcia, 7A8772 age 22 (1 term Marines); Autorifle-1, Cutlass-2, Tactics-1, Vacc-1.
OM's Wandering Windswept Wastelands (Hyperborea 3e): Magda thugatêr Erebos, 2nd level Ixian Witch
Spearmint's Barrowmaze (1e): Elbart, 1st level human 'riverman'

Eris
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#66 Post by Eris »

subaltari wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:13 pm I believe Comdot traffic is exactly the kind of thing this thread was set up for. 8-)
Eris wrote:...Jako posts to all the others, "Got a ship heading for Acadie tomorrow, only ride leaving here for there over the next 5 days. The Captain Jandala is looking for, at least, one Working Passage Crewman and maybe more, but I think has room to take us all. Ty and I are going there now to talk terms with Jandala.

A reply comes from Gabe a few minutes later:

OK. ask captain his policy on being armed during m-drive transit.
also have possible intel source about P.S.
will meet us during morning chow.
"Well do!" replies Jako, and he does...and relays that reply back out. (Although, allowing passenger or crew to run around armed aboard a ship is just asking for trouble, in Jako's opinion.)
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee

AleBelly
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#67 Post by AleBelly »

"Good work, gentlemen" Piotr replies over his com. "I'm heading over to see what I can learn from a couple shady ships in the starport. Will be there in plenty of time to board for our next journey."

Return to “Repo Men (Classic Traveller)”