Re: Expedition planning and discussions

#301 Post by Kenjosephus »

Veryn will join Vann Hector expedition. He will be heading out on July 10th

redwarrior
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#302 Post by redwarrior »

Isvand will join Sven's expedition. In character reconnect in the Brazen Strumpet.

Bluetongue
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#303 Post by Bluetongue »

Golgarth

Arrived back in Helix July 3rd. I will spend a week formalising my Cistern Project and Cromm Cottage refurb, helping those like Orgoth & Isvand and others who have scripted helping the rebuild.

Then I will leave on another expedition, presently aimed at Barrow Mounds / Maze on July 10th+

I am happy to follow Gunter & Dalin or others and new players (welcome by the way!), subject to current downtime conversations on adventure options.

Spearmint
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#304 Post by Spearmint »

I will be opening up the next Expedition (s) to leave Helix in this next week, so players can conclude downtime activities and finalise any plans.

Hvalreki
Ranger
Ranger

#305 Post by Hvalreki »

Gunter

Gunter follows Golgarth back to Helix. He'll accompany whatever expedition Golgarth decides on. Faye Realms or Barrow maze.
He helps with digging the cistern and checks on the refurbishing of the cottage he paid for before they left - (hoping he can sleep on a cot in the back as he's too broke for the inn right now ) :D .

Bluetongue
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#306 Post by Bluetongue »

Golgarth

I think a Barrow Mounds trek in order. A lot of other groups are heading that way at the same time. I don't want to make too big a group (as this means slower posting rate).

And I think a trip to some Fey-plane will be a longer trek. I want a quick Tomb Raid, grab some gold, some amphora, sellable relics, get back in a day or two.

So: Barrow Mounds and below if we find an entrance.

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#307 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Dalin already agreed to go on a mound run so count him in Golgarth. Though the larger issue of the man turning tree requiring a run to the fey is his top priority.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Spearmint
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#308 Post by Spearmint »

I am just trying to round up the 'downtime' threads, not that I want to put a lid on folk's research abd skull upgrades. But to have an idea regarding a new expedition.

Currently the one voiced is Moriartus heading to Bjornark's Moathouse in regard to further investigating the Impurax defilements.

I have Dougal and Dufr (Rex's new character) committed and I think Cadeweed, Raven, Hake and Jorly too but I want to give space for other options and character considerations.

Let me know here any other thoughts and I will try to conclude the settlement threads and open any new expedition threads next week.

Spearmint
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#309 Post by Spearmint »

I will be trying to tie up loose ends in Helix tonight and progress the next expedition options, to the druid's place and perhaps to the Barrows for others pursuing an Undead adventure.

Updates coming.

ravenn4544
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#310 Post by ravenn4544 »

Jorly definitely interested in continuing with the team on towards moathouse.

Spearmint
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#311 Post by Spearmint »

Golgarth, Gunter, Selina.

I am drawing up your expedition prologue and will open your thread today once the settlement interactions are concluded.

As the expedition is focused in the citadel, I may open the Expedition in the Ironguard thread to keep it from being too scattered.

Bluetongue
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#312 Post by Bluetongue »

Great. Sorry if my slow posting delayed others.

Spearmint
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#313 Post by Spearmint »

I will soon conclude the current Helix downtime so that Sven, Orgoth, Cadeweed & Veronica can set off on their next delve.

So post any last minute actions in tavern, chapel or location threads and then I will advance the trek to Barrow Mounds prologue.

qtkat
Scout
Scout

#314 Post by qtkat »

Veroinca...

is amazed to hear of a mud that can heal and humbly offer her opinion to the seasoned adventures.

I think we should take it with us and if our successis so great that we do not nees to use it then donate it to the Chapel in thanksgiving for our incredible goos fortune

qtkat
Scout
Scout

#315 Post by qtkat »

Veronica

Nix that last post. I guess i was replying to something prior in the thread. Mea Culpa

Return to “Barrowmaze (1e)”