Experience Awards

gurusql
gurusql
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Experience Awards

#1 Post by gurusql »

In Champions, Experience Points are just additional character points, you can save them or spend them as you wish (and approved by the GM)

Experience for a short encounter (less than 12 seconds) would be one point. However there is a lot more roleplaying in the PBP format for which I am giving two bonuses

Azir, Dos Seso, Eclipse and Wind Dragon each get 2 Experience points for UE Issue #1: Introductions

In addition, I will be giving 1 extra point for each of the first 10 adventures. This 10 pt bonus can be used for anything team related (and will be payable now, with only the understanding that you will have to roleplay to get the benefit.) Some examples of this could be point spend on your base of operations, a team vehicle, communications equipment for the team. For 10 points you will not be able to do all of these, but have to make some selections.

gurusql
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Experience Awards

#2 Post by gurusql »

Azir, Dos Seso, Eclipse and Wind Dragon each get 4 Experience points for UE Issue #2: The Dragon Shield

gurusql
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#3 Post by gurusql »

Azir, Dos Seso, Eclipse, Knight Light, Oly and Wind Dragon each get 6 Experience points for UE Issue #3: Smash and GRAB

Officially the max is 5 per adventure, but giving the PBP I have been raising the exp by 1 so far.

gurusql
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#4 Post by gurusql »

Azir, Eclipse, Grimm, Knight Light, and Umbra each get 3 Experience points for UE Issue #4: Stronghold Great Lakes

Return to “United Earth (Champions 5th Edition (HERO))”