The Firehouse - Home Sweet Home 3

Bluehorse
GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

Re: The Firehouse - Home Sweet Home 3

#141 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Roy "I agree, I just wasn't sure when the ghost Marshall made that comment after I said I wasn't sure about the mayor. Maybe he was thinking I meant some ghost mayor? I dunno I just want to stay of the mayor's bad side. But I don't want to cross that ghost Marshall either. I'd prefer to stay on his good side too."
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#142 Post by Rex »

Mac

"It is over my head for sure and I agree, I don't like the idea of telling the mayor anything."

Urson
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#143 Post by Urson »

Joker
Joker has been listening in through the team's comms gear. If we don't tell him anything, we don't have to apologize for anything...

BH: Not to nag, but did you see this post?
Urson wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:32 pm Joker
I am not sure why we would include the mayor in this, anyway. If the Witches say he should be left out of it, I would agree.

Joker sets to work on the 'Find ghostbusters' app, trying to dig up some sort of history- can he get a "Last seen" time and location on Julia's phone?
[6d6]=18 Ghost [1d6]=5 (Brains roll +2 BP).
FA FO

Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#144 Post by Bluehorse »

Urson wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:07 pm Joker
Joker has been listening in through the team's comms gear. If we don't tell him anything, we don't have to apologize for anything...

BH: Not to nag, but did you see this post?
Urson wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:32 pm Joker
I am not sure why we would include the mayor in this, anyway. If the Witches say he should be left out of it, I would agree.

Joker sets to work on the 'Find ghostbusters' app, trying to dig up some sort of history- can he get a "Last seen" time and location on Julia's phone?
[6d6]=18 Ghost [1d6]=5 (Brains roll +2 BP).
I will try to address all this very soon. I hope to post tonight or tomorrow. Thank you for you patience.

Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#145 Post by Bluehorse »

The Firehouse: Home Sweet Home (3)
Back @ HQ
September 18, 2018 12:10pm
Nice out, Clear and Breezy.

Joker does some successful cell phone sleuthing and manages to pull up Julia's last known whereabouts. Looks like her phone was turned off somewhere around Martin Luther King Park, which is North of the Firehouse.

The Team finishes their discussion after the phone call with Jennifer, and decides to take her advice to keep the Mayor out of it and wait for her to meet them with whoever she can muster from the coven to follow her over to the church, presumable to finally take down Kindle and Belmont. That leaves a couple of questions though, Jennifer wanted them to give her some time to rally some witches for the fight, which might mean she is acting against orders as well, and also to give her time to concoct something that may help with the fight. If she is right, and the demon and his preacher cannot do anything until Sunset, it might be better to act now, and take the gamble without the witches' help, but if you risk letting the clock run down while they prepare, what do you do in the meantime?

New Brownie Point Pool:
Dr. Jason O'Roarke: 249/249 @@ MIA?
Lionel 'Freight Train' Williams: 289/289 @
Roy O'Dowd: 426/426 @@
David "Mac" McAuslan: 345/345
Dzjokar "Joker" Jelal: 569/569

@ = One free re-roll without ghost die.  Merry Christmas 2019 & 2020!

GreyWolfVT

#146 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Roy looks for Joker and asks about what he found. "Hey if you got the last location where Julia's phone was we should go search that area, right?"
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

Urson
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#147 Post by Urson »

Joker
Julia's phone was turned off somewhere around here. (pointing at MLK Park on a map). I can go there and look for more clues.
FA FO

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#148 Post by Rex »

Mac

"I will go and search with you, more eyes may be beneficial."

GreyWolfVT

#149 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Roy "Yeah I'll come too."

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#151 Post by Scott308 »

Lionel "Freight Train" Williams

Well, I don't have anything to do right now more important than finding Julia, so let's go. Lionel steers the Ecto toward the park.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

Urson
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#152 Post by Urson »

Joker
Joker calls an Uber to take him to the Park. I'll join you at the skate park on the North side.
FA FO

Return to “Ghostbusters RPG”