Lupre

Revenant
Revenant
Ranger
Ranger

Re: Lupre

#341 Post by Revenant »

After a cold breakfast you load up and ride on. The day drags on a brisk chill in the air as you ride down the road toward Brindleseep. You pass no one and briefly stop for lunch break again cold tack as you do not wish to take the time to start a fire. At roughly two hours past that stop you see in the distance the outline of a wooden wall ahead where the road ends.

The Bindoner
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#342 Post by The Bindoner »

Wilwayaisawén

Wilwarin regards the figure with tilted head before turning her back on it with the comment:

If it is intended to unsettle me, it has achieved the opposite. I regard it as a sign that we were protected by the guardian spirits of this place, for surely any who could leave this fetish unobserved, and wished us ill, would have either harmed us or made the threat plain.

Having resolved to disregard the mysterious figure she packs her things and mounts Shadow, ready for the day’s journey.

Wilwarin rides beside Liviel as the group travel, not really conversing, but keeping company.

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#343 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Torvik listens to Wilwayaisawén and nods thinking it makes sense. "I think yer right Wil." then he thinks about it more he is not 100% convinced but he hopes that it is correct so his hope is winning out. "But I have a gut feelin whoever that rider was in tha night may not be such a good omen. I suspect we will find that out once we reach Brindleseep." the dwarf finishes say as he starts packing up getting ready to move on again after the brief lunch break.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Darithe
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#344 Post by Darithe »

Mave

"I too agree with Wilwarin. It is our guardian, how else does it explain how the rider was oblivious to our fire?," she remarks. Though perhaps the rider was on more pressing business and unconcerned with ours. At least that is what she hoped.

Return to “Nocturne (2e)”