The Mead Hall - OOG Chat

joertexas
Spearmint
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: The Mead Hall - OOG Chat

#61 Post by Spearmint »

Guys I'm being honest here. I am about to call it quits with this campaign.

Sorry but I don't cope so well with the slow posting. I really don't mind when real life causes a temporary hiatus but when the players and GM absent are on the forum quite often and have posted almost 30+ action posts in other games between their last posts here, it just makes me think that they have lost interest.

Thank you for the opportunity to game with you here but I am not taking my character forward.

joertexas
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#62 Post by joertexas »

Spearmint wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:29 pm Guys I'm being honest here. I am about to call it quits with this campaign.

Sorry but I don't cope so well with the slow posting. I really don't mind when real life causes a temporary hiatus but when the players and GM absent are on the forum quite often and have posted almost 30+ action posts in other games between their last posts here, it just makes me think that they have lost interest.

Thank you for the opportunity to game with you here but I am not taking my character forward.
I do know that we have lulls the the action, and I apologize for that. I've gotten used to slowdowns in all of the games at times, and I've gamed with most of the players and GMs in them for years. That said, I know I've needed to move things along this week, but I've had people working in my house until 8-9pm all week, including right now, plus meetings and other RL activities. I will really try to get this game moving again by Monday.
Joe Roberts (JR)
District 268
Prerna Nayar, 7C8A97
Slug Rifle- 3, Medicine-2, Tactics-2, Zero-G-2, Streetwise- 2

In the Marches
Zaki Shursila, 486B97, Army, Major, 3 terms, 31
Admin-1, Air/Raft-1, Computer-1, Gambling-1, Medic-2, Rifle-1, SMG-1, Streetwise-1.

terrymixon
Ranger
Ranger

#63 Post by terrymixon »

Spearmint wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:29 pm Guys I'm being honest here. I am about to call it quits with this campaign.

I’ve not lost interest. All I can do is post my action, which I did. As it is, JR has to move things along as we’re waiting on getting back to camp.
The Spinward Main: Jack "Flighty" O'Brien, 989BB7, Merchant (3rd Officer), 4 terms, 34
Carousing-1, Computers-1, Engineering-1, Investigation-1, Jack of all Trades-3, Medicine-1, Melee Cbt-0, Navigation-1, Pilot-3, Pistol-1, Repair-1, Science-1, Steward-1, Streetwise-1, Cargo-0, Zero G-0
Benefit: 1,000 Cr, Auto Pistol, Explorer's Society (or TAS) membership.

Into the Marches: Emily Green, 566997, 34, LCDR Imperial Navy, 4 terms.
Foil-1, Engineering-2, Gunnery-1, JOAT-1, Mechanical-1, SMG-1, Ships Boat-1, Vacc Suit-1
16,000 cr, Travellers' Aid Society, MCG medal (good for free beers in many bars), Letter of Introduction

Silverband: Des Karst, 3rd Level Fighter, Two-Handed Axe, 6' 6", long red hair in a warrior's braid.

Akus Moby: Lily Stone, 897CB3, 42, Marine Gunnery Sergeant, 6 terms.
Skills: Gambling-6, Streetwise-4, Brawling-3, Combat Rifleman-3, Pistol-3, Battledress-1, Dagger-1, Grav Vehicle-1 (Air/Raft group), Survival-1
14,000 cr, 1 High Passage

joertexas
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#64 Post by joertexas »

terrymixon wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:28 am

I’ve not lost interest. All I can do is post my action, which I did. As it is, JR has to move things along as we’re waiting on getting back to camp.
Sorry, guys, now that the workers are gone for the week, I should have some time to think things through and post again.
Joe Roberts (JR)
District 268
Prerna Nayar, 7C8A97

In the Marches
Admin-1, Air/Raft-1, Computer-1, Gambling-1, Medic-2, Rifle-1, SMG-1, Streetwise-1.

terrymixon
Ranger
Ranger

#65 Post by terrymixon »

joertexas wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:39 am

Sorry, guys, now that the workers are gone for the week, I should have some time to think things through and post again.
I’m not concerned. I’ve been focused on a hard deadline and sick cats. My mind has been everywhere else this last month.
The Spinward Main: Jack "Flighty" O'Brien, 989BB7, Merchant (3rd Officer), 4 terms, 34
Carousing-1, Computers-1, Engineering-1, Investigation-1, Jack of all Trades-3, Medicine-1, Melee Cbt-0, Navigation-1, Pilot-3, Pistol-1, Repair-1, Science-1, Steward-1, Streetwise-1, Cargo-0, Zero G-0
Benefit: 1,000 Cr, Auto Pistol, Explorer's Society (or TAS) membership.

Into the Marches: Emily Green, 566997, 34, LCDR Imperial Navy, 4 terms.
Foil-1, Engineering-2, Gunnery-1, JOAT-1, Mechanical-1, SMG-1, Ships Boat-1, Vacc Suit-1
16,000 cr, Travellers' Aid Society, MCG medal (good for free beers in many bars), Letter of Introduction

Silverband: Des Karst, 3rd Level Fighter, Two-Handed Axe, 6' 6", long red hair in a warrior's braid.

Akus Moby: Lily Stone, 897CB3, 42, Marine Gunnery Sergeant, 6 terms.
Skills: Gambling-6, Streetwise-4, Brawling-3, Combat Rifleman-3, Pistol-3, Battledress-1, Dagger-1, Grav Vehicle-1 (Air/Raft group), Survival-1
14,000 cr, 1 High Passage

Eris
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#66 Post by Eris »

Same for me! I haven't lost interest. I post when there is something to post about. JR has been slow, he has been very busy in RL it seems, so posts have been slow for and from all of us. When we get back to the caravan there will be more do talk about, I would think.
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee
Candles Against The Night, Jimi Woo; 38; 7B9BA9; Pilot-3, Comm-1, Broker-2, Admin-1, Streetwise-2, Steward-1, Computer-1, Vacc-1, Pistol-2, Cutlass-1; 60,000 lbC; AutoPistol, Cutlass, VaccSuit, HandComp.
Winedark Game: Merchant 1st Officer Antony "Andy" Sokolov, 787AA8, 46, 7 terms; Admin-1, Bribery-2, Electronics-1, Engineering-2, Navigation-4, Pilot-1, Revolver-1, Shotgun-1;Benefits: 8,000/yr, Cr50,000, Low Passage, Low Passage, Revolver, Shotgun

joertexas
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#67 Post by joertexas »

Eris wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:35 pm Same for me! I haven't lost interest. I post when there is something to post about. JR has been slow, he has been very busy in RL it seems, so posts have been slow for and from all of us. When we get back to the caravan there will be more do talk about, I would think.
Now that we've gotten through having a third of our house remodeled, I have some bandwidth for this game...
Joe Roberts (JR)
District 268
Prerna Nayar, 7C8A97

In the Marches

Spearmint
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#68 Post by Spearmint »

Is this game one of a number of others on a game slowdown?

joertexas
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#69 Post by joertexas »

Spearmint wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:28 pm Is this game one of a number of others on a game slowdown?
Yes, I'm afraid that it is. Hang in there, it'll pick back up.
Joe Roberts (JR)
District 268
Prerna Nayar, 7C8A97

In the Marches

dmw71
POWAH!
POWAH!

#70 Post by dmw71 »

joertexas wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:51 pm Yes, I'm afraid that it is. Hang in there, it'll pick back up.
It appears this game is sputtering, and losing players because of it.

joertexas, should this one be archived until you're in a better position to resume it?
-- Project --
Playtest: Untitled Project (1e)
-- DM --
Greyhawk Campaign: Sandbox (1e)
(Status: Archived)

joertexas
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#71 Post by joertexas »

dmw71 wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:39 pm
joertexas wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:51 pm Yes, I'm afraid that it is. Hang in there, it'll pick back up.
It appears this game is sputtering, and losing players because of it.

joertexas, should this one be archived until you're in a better position to resume it?
Yes, I think that would be best. I have too many demands on my time right now to focus on it. Sorry.
Joe Roberts (JR)
District 268
Prerna Nayar, 7C8A97

In the Marches

dmw71
POWAH!
POWAH!

#72 Post by dmw71 »

joertexas wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:34 pm Yes, I think that would be best. I have too many demands on my time right now to focus on it. Sorry.
This is done.

Take care of things in your real life and let us know when you're ready to return.
-- Project --
Playtest: Untitled Project (1e)
-- DM --
Greyhawk Campaign: Sandbox (1e)
(Status: Archived)

Return to “Exploring the North Lands (5e)”