Who would like to be the "Warden"?

tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Who would like to be the "Warden"?

#1 Post by tibbius »

i'm a little dry for gaming inspiration, right now. I'd like to play Cairn but not so much to run it. If no-one else wants to run it, we could wait a bit until my gaming schedule opens up or I get more inspired. If someone else wants to run it, we could start soon.
Neil Gaiman: "I started imagining a world in which we replaced the phrase 'politically correct' wherever we could with 'treating other people with respect', and it made me smile."..."I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

Pulpatoon
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Who would like to be the "Warden"?

#2 Post by Pulpatoon »

Does anyone have previous experience with Cairn, either running or playing?

tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#3 Post by tibbius »

Pulpatoon wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:31 am Does anyone have previous experience with Cairn, either running or playing?
I have played in one game. I think the rules are simple and canny, if you like random tables for character generation they're plentiful. I just have a lot of games going so I don't want to commit to running another. Maybe put the pin back in this one for now?
Neil Gaiman: "I started imagining a world in which we replaced the phrase 'politically correct' wherever we could with 'treating other people with respect', and it made me smile."..."I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

Pulpatoon
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#4 Post by Pulpatoon »

I'm not in a position to run it, either. Anyone else in a position to step up?

Return to “Cairn”