1st Scroll - The Will of Nobles - 5th - 6th Days

jemmus
Marullus
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: The Will of Nobles - 5th - 6th Days

#81 Post by Marullus »

Kentaro is currently at the crux of a decision in his roleplay. As a low ronin living in mountain villages, he has vastly more affinity to the heimin class. He is now in the big city and trying to act like his grandfather would wish... like a real Buke. So, he paid what he needed to get into the Snob School and is working for recognition. The rules do enforce this (only Ronin currently shafted) and bring this home.

If it's an IC choice, he's going to do what he has to so that he can appear a proper Buke. This includes paying silver, having a private room, and bathing regularly. He invites Akemi to whatever honorable thing he can. (I assume that's dinner together, and not staying with him in his private room alone together, but that's your call culturally.) He also deeply laments when his coin is all siphoned off by the inkeepers in only three weeks.

(I hoped perhaps that paying in copper would provide the pretext to allow Hiroshi and Kentaro to remain and train as long as the others. See my note above.)

Return to “Honor or Death (FGU Bushido)”