[OOC] A Brief Pause for Station Identification

joertexas
joertexas
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

[OOC] A Brief Pause for Station Identification

#1 Post by joertexas »

Leitz has graciously allowed me to take the wizard's seat for this game. I have invited him to stay with us as a player, as I think his presence will enhance the game.

I want to change as few things as possible, as there has been much work expended to create the characters and background. Anything I do will be tweaks for clarification, not major revisions to the milieu, or even to the current situation. Yes, y'all are still facing a fifty k-ton cruiser with civil vessels a fraction of her tonnage. At this moment, I don't know the background, so I can't comment further on the situation.

I am inclined toward rules-hidden play, and I am a total gearhead. I will try to remember to ask for rolls (and I will for Really Important Stuff), but you can also offer them for relevant skills. Use any dice roller you wish, and report the results in the game thread. In the background, everything is designed in TNE's FFS (although you certainly don't have to mess with it - I have spreadsheets to do all that horrid number crunching). I know a little about orbital mechanics, so I try to incorporate that into the the game. I love the technical things, but I promise to keep it down to a dull roar for playability's sake.

Let's see, combat is dangerous, and doing stupid things will probably get you killed, so keep that in mind ;) On the other hand, bold action is what the game is about, and so the former statements may be applied a bit more judiciously (as I look meaningfully in Gauvain's direction). You are all experienced and talented players, so I don't foresee any issues with role-playing.
Joe Roberts (JR)
District 268
Prerna Nayar, 7C8A97
Slug Rifle- 3, Medicine-2, Tactics-2, Zero-G-2, Streetwise- 2

In the Marches
Zaki Shursila, 486B97, Army, Major, 3 terms, 31
Admin-1, Air/Raft-1, Computer-1, Gambling-1, Medic-2, Rifle-1, SMG-1, Streetwise-1.

dmw71
POWAH!
POWAH!

Re: [OOC] A Brief Pause for Station Identification

#2 Post by dmw71 »

Admin Note: I just want to check in on the status of this game as there hasn't been a post in over a month.

Are there plans to continue this one, or should it be archived? (Knowing it can be restored again in the future.)
-- Project --
Playtest: Untitled Project (1e)
-- DM --
Greyhawk Campaign: Sandbox (1e)
(Status: Archived)

joertexas
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: [OOC] A Brief Pause for Station Identification

#3 Post by joertexas »

I'm still working on this game - we've been slow over the last month or so...
Joe Roberts (JR)
District 268
Prerna Nayar, 7C8A97
Slug Rifle- 3, Medicine-2, Tactics-2, Zero-G-2, Streetwise- 2

In the Marches
Zaki Shursila, 486B97, Army, Major, 3 terms, 31
Admin-1, Air/Raft-1, Computer-1, Gambling-1, Medic-2, Rifle-1, SMG-1, Streetwise-1.

Return to “An Honorable Foix (CE Traveller)”