2. Recuperation and Planning

tibbius
tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

2. Recuperation and Planning

#1 Post by tibbius »

Back at campus, Angus pulls the van into a spot near his laboratory building. Then he turns to the rest of you.

What do you discuss?

What do you do for the next few days?
Neil Gaiman: "I started imagining a world in which we replaced the phrase 'politically correct' wherever we could with 'treating other people with respect', and it made me smile."..."I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

BackworldTraveller
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: 2. Recuperation and Planning

#2 Post by BackworldTraveller »

Angus
Who were those guys anyway - why were they there?

Lance
Ranger
Ranger

#3 Post by Lance »

Clark takes a deep breath. "And while we're asking questions WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU TWO DOING SNOOPING AROUND AT THE ADDRESS OF A KNOWN SERIAL KILLER AND WITHOUT US TO BOOT???" He takes another deep breath. "I admit, captured and beat up by GovCorp thugs was not on my list of worries, and also, welcome to all of the watchlists."

BackworldTraveller
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#4 Post by BackworldTraveller »

Hmmm...Maybe, Shift, you could do with a respray. I think I could get the Art Students to give you something "Different"

shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#5 Post by shaidar »

Shift

"Friend Clark, I think your volume control has developed a fault. I was going to undertake initial surveillance on the floor to assist in formulating a more detailed plan. I was unaware that friend Louis would attempt to contact XK7-8JR. Once he was captured I had no option but to attempt a rescue. You are correct friend Angus, I fear my existence is now known to the authorities. It would be logical to attempt to regain my anonymity, my particular model comes in a very small range of colours, but there are limited options. "

BackworldTraveller
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#6 Post by BackworldTraveller »

Angus

Perhaps the students would not be the best bet. Anonymity may not be the outcome if we let them get their hands on your frame!

BackworldTraveller
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#7 Post by BackworldTraveller »

How about I make enquiries with the police. After all, one of my students may be next. If we see who is assigned the case maybe we can find out what pressures are being applied to make the whole thing go away, and to whom. If the assigned officer is the department rookie - it will be the boss under pressure; if they are just drowning in cases then it could be anything.

after a moment's thought

I suppose it could just be that the victims are all just welfare cases and their deaths don't affect votes or income and reduce expenses! Am I becoming cynical?

Return to “Change Agents (CRAWLERS)”