OOC: For Chit chat

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: OOC: For Chit chat

#41 Post by Rukellian »

I assume work has proven even more hectic as of late? I can be patient, but I'm not sure what other actions I can post right now, other than useless chatter in the middle of battle?
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

Distorted Humor
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#42 Post by Distorted Humor »

Sorry for the delays, I got swamped at work.

good news is, the big ass project that was swamping me is finished 8-)

I will be updating on monday. Tonight I am going to relax and enjoy that I just finished a 200 hour project in about 140 hours.

Actually I will update your guys battle tonight.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#43 Post by Rukellian »

Nice! It's always good to hear that a big project is out of the way and finished.
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#44 Post by Rukellian »

*whistles cheerfully in the background* Hey, does Rukellian need to charge in with his iron rolling pin to speed up this battle? :lol: Even if I do little to no damage, it sure would be a sight to see at least!

Return to “Adventures in the Barrowmaze”