Pre-Game Role Play

Shadow Shack
Shadow Shack
Strider
Strider

Pre-Game Role Play

#1 Post by Shadow Shack »

We have two players, more pending...might as well kick off some pre-game role play. Utilize the Clarion Station commercial deck map below to begin interacting (open the map in a new window for hi-res viewing).

The dice roller used for this game is ID# 913

Last edited by Shadow Shack on Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jedion357
Strider
Strider

Re: Pre-Game Role Play

#2 Post by Jedion357 »

Delorem Kilbourne exited the elevator on the residential level of Clarion Station, located his assigned quarters, and stowed his rucksack. He needed to flesh out his equipment and figured he would wander down to the commercial level to shop and maybe grab a bite.

Arriving on the commercial deck he spied the Wingman's Cafe that he had heard about and Dance and Dice- convenient that they were so close together. However, he needed to buy equipment first before risking his creds at dice so he wandered over to Leo's Kitchen and ordered a bowl of Oool pudding to take the edge off his hunger.

Jedion357
Strider
Strider

#3 Post by Jedion357 »

After eating Oool pudding at Leo's Kitchen, Delorum hit the shops and bought 2x military skein suits (600), Albedo Screen (2000), Power Belt (250), IR goggles (300), Flashlite (5), everflame (5), 25m of rope (2), gas mask (30), Vibroknife (25), 2x 20SEU clips (200), Grenade Rifle (700), 4x tangler grenades (100), 2x frag grenades (40), 2x smoke grenades (10), 2x doze grenades (20), 3x solvaway (30), Gyrojet rifle (300), 4x rifle jet clips (80), Needler pistol (200), 2x Needler clips (20).

By way of luxury items he buys the 0 G tea brewer and tumbler with the Royal Marine Crest on it for 25 Cr foil sealed package of Oool leaf spiced tea 50 count for 5 Cr more from the Apothecary Shop (FE #23) and haggled the proprietor to throw in the cheap decorative carabiner for clipping the 0 G tumbler to his harness. (total spent: 4,947).

After running his purchases to his quarters he dressed in civilian clothes, strapped on the vibroknife w/ one 20 SEU clip and needler pistol w/ 2 magazines. He decided that he would risk up to 50 Cr at the tables at the Dance and Dice just to see what his luck was like.

ParriahII
Squire
Squire

#4 Post by ParriahII »

After stowing his gear onboard Rex goes to the Wingman's Café buys two Yazarian Ales with the lids still on them.
Then, after locating Vincent Shirrah's table, walks over to the table, sits one on the table, opens his own, seats himself across from Vincent, and says, " Evening LT, ya know, I once heard of a great spacer named 'Wally' Shirrah."

Shadow Shack
Strider
Strider

#5 Post by Shadow Shack »

Jedion357 wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 8:20 pm After running his purchases to his quarters he dressed in civilian clothes, strapped on the vibroknife w/ one 20 SEU clip and needler pistol w/ 2 magazines. He decided that he would risk up to 50 Cr at the tables at the Dance and Dice just to see what his luck was like.
The Dance & Dice is experiencing a typical busy time at the moment, there truly is no quiet period here. Table C has a 10Cr minimum bet, B is 50Cr, and A is 100Cr. Each has a fair amount of activity, with table C being the busiest with one open spot remaining.

Use dice roller ID# 913 (I'm still not 100% familiar with this myself)

ParriahII wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 1:33 am After stowing his gear onboard Rex goes to the Wingman's Café buys two Yazarian Ales with the lids still on them.
Then, after locating Vincent Shirrah's table, walks over to the table, sits one on the table, opens his own, seats himself across from Vincent, and says, " Evening LT, ya know, I once heard of a great spacer named 'Wally' Shirrah."
Shirrah accepts the ale with a nod, takes a hearty swig, and answers "I'm afraid I've not heard of him. We have plenty of great spacers in the Royal marines to go around. Do you have what it takes to join those ranks?"

Jedion357
Strider
Strider

#6 Post by Jedion357 »

Delorem decides to not risk it all at once and sidles up to table C, puts down 10 credits and rolls:

Shadow Shack
Strider
Strider

#7 Post by Shadow Shack »

"Sometimes the dice aren't true, this time they're just being unfriendly."

Jedion357
Strider
Strider

#8 Post by Jedion357 »

Delorem drops another 10 credits and rolls again.

Shadow Shack
Strider
Strider

#9 Post by Shadow Shack »

The dealer turns to you and smirks. "Maybe dice just isn't your game. I've got an idea, let's have a spelling contest!"

ParriahII
Squire
Squire

#10 Post by ParriahII »

Oh, I've got the right stuff, sir.

Shadow Shack
Strider
Strider

#11 Post by Shadow Shack »

ParriahII wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:59 pm Oh, I've got the right stuff, sir.
Shirrah pulls out a data pad, plugs a data cube onto it, and takes a swig of the ale you offered him.

"Ah! Looks like you'll be co-piloting with me soon. And you have a background in slug throwers and hand to hand, very good..."

He continues scrolling through your file. "Not that it matters, but what happened at Gollwin?"

Jedion357
Strider
Strider

#12 Post by Jedion357 »

The dealer is pretty much a cheeky bastard but it will take quite a bit more to get under Delorum's skin. He was merely seeking amusement on his limited funds but decides to order a glass of fermented ool wine and mingle.

Shadow Shack
Strider
Strider

#13 Post by Shadow Shack »

Shirrah and Rex continue some casual conversation regarding Gollwin and the Royal Marines in the Wingman's Cafe.

Delorum mingles about the Dance & Dice finding the usual assortment of genuinely wealthy citizens along with otherwise normal citizens wearing clothing they can't afford, imbibing drinks they can't afford, gambling away money they need to pay for those things (along with the usual monthly bills), and otherwise pretending to be someone they're not. ;)

Jedion357
Strider
Strider

#14 Post by Jedion357 »

Delorem gets bored and considers going to bed.

Shadow Shack
Strider
Strider

#15 Post by Shadow Shack »

Sad to say it's probably time to put the game to bed.

Return to “Tales of the Falcon (SF: KH)”