The Great Bazaar (OOC Chat)

Paladin

Paladin
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Re: The Great Bazaar (OOC Chat)

#143 Post by Paladin »

After a rather petulant post from tarlyn, Jasmine is out. Our merry band is down to one burly savage!

Thanks for your patience with my creative slump. If anyone else cares to leap overboard, trust me--I won't be offended. I have slumps where creativity is like pulling teeth. Generally when life out here is complicated. It's easy enough to toss off a post in someone else's game, but difficult for me to push my own game along as I'd like.

Bluetongue
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#144 Post by Bluetongue »

No I linvest in my characters and hope to adventure heroically with them and the group. I am here for the game.

cybersavant
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#145 Post by cybersavant »

still here
gaming since 1980
cybersavant.proboards.com
- = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = -
Andreas Larson; Law of the Gun <Boot Hill 3e>
Nah Olos; Earthquakes in the Jotens <AD&D 1e>
Rorexsth; Wayfarers <Doctor Who>

Grognardsw
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#146 Post by Grognardsw »

There will be no wine before its time.

Paladin
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#147 Post by Paladin »

Okay, I'm alive. Finally off work for the weekend. I will get us one tonight or in the morning.

Welcome GreyWolfVT aboard, as well. I'll get him added this evening, since I apparently did it wrong the first time I tried. :lol:

Paladin
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#148 Post by Paladin »

I keep thinking I'll be able to sit down and make enough time to keep up with everything, but it just isn't happening. Rather than string it along while the game gradually dies off, I'm going to pause this one for a bit.

Maybe after a while I can adjust to this crazy schedule enough to actually make regular posts. When I started this, I had a 40 hour job and plenty of time at home to play. Now it's 60-70 hours and I'm fried by day's end. There just isn't enough gas in my tank to keep up the same number of games as before.

Apologies for that. I'll check with everyone once life calms down and see who's still interested.

Grognardsw
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#149 Post by Grognardsw »

Sorry to hear it Paladin, for this game and your X Minus One character.

Guys, if any of you want to fill this hole you are welcome to take over Lars, a mutant character in my X Minus One game. It is a one-on-one, story driven game, in which the individual stories will converge with other players. Lars has not gotten very far. Here is the link to the first post for a taste.

viewtopic.php?p=532641#p532641

Character sheet: viewtopic.php?p=531353#p531353

Bluetongue
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#150 Post by Bluetongue »

Oh. I wondered where this game went. So much for Shylock, I was getting into his bravado and gung-ho antics.

Perhaps he will live on in another forum.

Thank you though for the opportunity to play. I appreciate both real world time constraints and 'creative slumps' which can hamper a campaigns progress. Easier to be a player and post one line a week than juggle narrative and challenges from behind the DM screen. Hope things work out for you.

Return to “Into the Emptiness (1e)”